Sign in to follow this  
Doc. Zaius

Absolutely tasteless

tasteless ....... especially considering how and where these men died ....

I sent them a piece of my mind. mad_o.gif

EDIT: What a world...looking at the original pic and thinking of this s**t makes me so sad. sad_o.gif

NOW I PERFECTLY UNDERSTAND RUSSIANS THAT SWEAR AND BLAME AND WHATEVER YANKEES!!!! WHAT A MADNESS??? WHAT A DISRESPECT FOR POEPLE'S TRAGEDY!!! OH... I'M SO DISAPPOINTED THAT I WAS BANNED ON FLASHPOINT.RU FORUM. I SHOULD POST IT THERE.

NOW I PERFECTLY UNDERSTAND RUSSIANS THAT SWEAR AND BLAME AND WHATEVER YANKEES!!!! WHAT A MADNESS??? WHAT A DISRESPECT FOR POEPLE'S TRAGEDY!!! OH... I'M SO DISAPPOINTED THAT I WAS BANNED ON FLASHPOINT.RU FORUM. I SHOULD POST IT THERE.

Is this post sarcastic or what? rock.gif

Not funny, whatever it is. ONE MAGAZINE isn't America, for christ's sake. Besides, maybe it's a British magazine.

I would sue ziff davis and their sh**tty magazine (that I never even heard about until today)....

anyway, here is their site and feel free to email those sick pricks... http://www.egmmag.com

we should ask them to make apologies , and in their next issue to put the unedited photo with a little text about the context of it

Seriously now, I really think we should all tell them what we think, or one person tells them, and we all 'sign' the message, or something of the sort.

I don't think I could write anything good enough, but I'd be more than happy to sign one.

we should get other FPS gamers to sign it too

hey i will write one up if you want, i can be quite good with words, so do you want me to?

if enough of you do (which i think you will) then i'll post it in a different thread and then you all put your BI Forum name AND your email and i will compile it into one big email biggrin_o.gif.

it is absoloutley disgusting even though i dont know any russians, they are just like any other soldiers (including my ancestors) doing their job for their country and no matter which side they were supposedly on (good or bad) all soldiers deserve a lot of respect for putting their lives on the line for their countries

OK give it your best, KJAM smile_o.gif

Perhaps start a new thread so that everyone who frequents the BIS forums knows and can sign their name?

Sick person who made it mad_o.gif

I agree that we should send an email... maybe more than one

mad_o.gif

well , write one up if you want , it would be nice to put a little bit of background about chechya war (i wouldn't say biased , but more talking about the russian soldiers in this conflict, with for exemple sotries about the psycological impact on chechnya war veteran, the way famillies are treated by the russian administration/war ministery etc etc...)

well , write one up if you want , it would be nice to put a little bit of background about chechya war (i wouldn't say biased , but more talking about the russian soldiers in this conflict, with for exemple sotries about the psycological impact on chechnya war veteran, the way famillies are treated by the russian administration/war ministery etc etc...)

Good idea, if we just say that it was tasteless and such they may not understand why. It would be good to explain what all the fuss is about.

i remember about a TV report on Arte (franco-german TV channel).

It shown the distress of the famillies of the soldiers who died , with the testimonies of their mother espeically, with pictures of their sons at all ages , it also shown the everyday life of russian infantrymen on the front line (that was more of a background report) , it also shown an expdition to find back the remains of several russian soldiers in a village who had died in an ambush (testimonies of survivors were quite gruesome and so were the pictures of the bodies, half carbonized remains that stood there for like 1 month , their BTR/BRDM had been ambushed , they took position behind it , but chchen rebels somewhat pierced and ignited the vehicle's fuel tanks which unloaded on the soldiers (already dead or not)

then , we've had a footage of a morgue train (in fact a train used normally to carry meat through russia) where bodies were rassembled, an army doctor made descriptions of a few corpses and there complete bodies who arrived here maybe a couple of days before but there were also remains rassembled in plastic bags who had been left on the battlefield in area too dangerous to try to find the back for several months , there were also mutilated bodies (rebel's job) )

You seem like the right person to write this email, Ran smile_o.gif Why don't you go ahead?

Sign me up for it

You seem like the right person to write this email, Ran smile_o.gif Why don't you go ahead?

Sign me up for it

my skills in written english are less than average

go HERE to see my short letter of complaint (which i will extend when i have more time) and i ask you please provide details (your signature) like this

FORUMNAME <EMAIL>

NOTE: if someone would be so kind as to fill me in on the details of Chechynia (sp?) and i will also include that

add your function if you're current military or not or retired

It's kinda pointless to ask them to remove the picture if it's already been printed (which I assume). We should just ask them for an apology and a retraction.

i have put in the removal of it from FUTURE publications (i.e take it out of any plans they had for printing it, and im gonna put in an apology too