Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Bushin30seconds.org

Was gonna post a long winded flame of Bush....but decided instead to keep it simple:

Bush is an asshat. unclesam.gif

Quote[/b] ]Bush is an asshat.

Now that is a word Akira. Fine to see that written by a guy proud of his flag and the country he lives in. Makes me somehow feel better to see that US people have not forgotten their tradition of upholding the democracy status.

thanks god the states don't take shit like most euro's do the whole lot of emmm should be you know.... i don't wanna get banned and im not a american but i stand bye the americans 100% whine all ya want about the states atleast they do the job and stamp out those idiots  unclesam.gif

how quick the critazize USA when people DIE at the own demize.... live bye the sword DIE bye it as welll  biggrin_o.gif

and people accully stick up for that slime... there fate is ready for them

Quote[/b] ]do the job and stamp out those rag headed idiots

Hey russin say good bye to OFP forums. biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]do the job and stamp out those rag headed idiots

Hey russin say good bye to OFP forums.  biggrin_o.gif

mabe you will to for quoting me i don't see nothing wrong with my post crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]§2)No bigotry

Racists, sexists, homophobes or any other type of bigots are not welcome on these forums, such offences will very likely result in an immediate and permanent ban.

Clear enough now ?  rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]hey do the job and stamp out those rag headed idiots

thanks god the states don't take shit like most euro's do the whole lot of emmm should be you know.... i don't wanna get banned and im not a american but i stand bye the americans 100% whine all ya want about the states atleast they do the job and stamp out those rag headed idiots unclesam.gif

Until they "stamp out" you for yet-to-be-invented reasons...

Europe is on the "Priority Watch List" of the USTR

Seems to me that it's only a small step from good to evil...

*walks to book shelf to consult Der Reibert*

Finally Farmcoot got himself banned! (He has been trying for sometime now)

Just so you uniformed people know, the socalled "Unarmed civilians" who were "murdered" had Strela/Stinger missiles in those trucks. There is a longer version that is not Infared (Possibly CCTV) and makes it quit obvious what they were planning to do. I won't post the link because I don't feel like getting banned right now. wink_o.gif

unclesam.gif

not as ridiculous as WMD claims made by TBA. ghostface.gif

reminds me of some commercials that GOP aired lumping democrats as the ones who want to 'withdraw from war', or that infamous 'rats' commercial from 2000 election.

speaking of great depression - the reason why it's called a great depresssion is because its affect was larger than anything else. current one (or lack of growth) is not as bad as the other one, but going from projected budget surplus to deficit isn't a good way to say that you saved economy.

Lol!

If you would have read a few of the articles of Michael Moore you would have seen some very justified points of criticism about the national deficit.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">To get some perspective, here are some real-life comparisons about what $87 billion means:

$87 Billion Is More Than The Combined Total Of All State Budget Deficits In The United States.

The Bush administration proposed absolutely zero funds to help states deal with these deficits, despite the fact that their tax cuts drove down state revenues. [Source: Center on Budget and Policy Priorities]

$87 Billion Is Enough To Pay The 3.3 Million People Who Have Lost Jobs Under George W. Bush $26,363 Each!

The unemployment benefits extension passed by Congress at the beginning of this year provides zero benefits to "workers who exhausted their regular, state unemployment benefits and cannot find work." All told, two-thirds of unemployed workers have exhausted their benefits. [Source: Center on Budget and Policy Priorities]

$87 Billion Is More Than DOUBLE The Total Amount The Government Spends On Homeland Security.

The U.S. spends about $36 billion on homeland security. Yet, Sen. Warren Rudman (R-N.H.) wrote "America will fall approximately $98.4 billion short of meeting critical emergency responder needs" for homeland security without a funding increase. [Source: Council on Foreign Relations]

$87 Billion Is 87 Times The Amount The Federal Government Spends On After School Programs.

George W. Bush proposed a budget that reduces the $1 billion for after-school programs to $600 million -- cutting off about 475,000 children from the program. [Source: The Republican-dominated House Appropriations Committee]

$87 Billion Is More Than 10 Times What The Government Spends On All Environmental Protection.

The Bush administration requested just $7.6 billion for the entire Environmental Protection Agency. This included a 32 percent cut to water quality grants, a 6 percent reduction in enforcement staff, and a 50 percent cut to land acquisition and conservation. [Source: Natural Resources Defense Council]

NOW. The lesson one should learn from his first class of macro-economics is that a deficit is not only something that needs to be repaid but there has to be a place to borrow it from. In other words this means creating financial gaps in other sectors, dangerous gaps, WHICH might also reduce the impact of a growing economy. AND THE WORST is, it creates Opportunity costs, which means that the money could have been used elsewhere to actually GAIN money. A deficit (the highest ever in the US history) in combination with tax-cuts (not for the poor) is the worst signal to investors. The message is..stay away from dollars and dont invest in the US. And this is not an assumption but pure fact. Seen the recent exchange rate dollar vs Euro?

Albert what happens if we just print more money?

wink_o.gif

Thanks for the background Milkman unclesam.gif

(after Albert replies I wont need to take that economics class)

Quote[/b] ]how quick the critazize USA when people DIE at the own demize.... live bye the sword DIE bye it as welll

And that door swings both ways.

Quote[/b] ]what happens if we just print more money?

If you print more money you are devaluating youre economy ,inflation will usually rise.Prices of product within youre country will become more expensive ,in addition imports from other country's are more expensive to ,however youre export's are cheaper and as thus more competetive with foureign prices.Overall bad thing IMO.

Quote[/b] ]NOW. The lesson one should learn from his first class of macro-economics is that a deficit is not only something that needs to be repaid but there has to be a place to borrow it from. In other words this means creating financial gaps in other sectors, dangerous gaps, WHICH might also reduce the impact of a growing economy. AND THE WORST is, it creates Opportunity costs, which means that the money could have been used elsewhere to actually GAIN money. A deficit (the highest ever in the US history) in combination with tax-cuts (not for the poor) is the worst signal to investors. The message is..stay away from dollars and dont invest in the US. And this is not an assumption but pure fact. Seen the recent exchange rate dollar vs Euro?

Well ,i guess the best moneypot for Bush must be Europe ,it has cash a plenty and borrowing it from his own economy would only hurt it more.A number of state loans at a small interrest rate ,because Europe wants te U.S economy to recover as a weak U.S economy hurts EU economy.

But then ,for an amount of 300billion dollars (that was July figures ,now it's probably 400 to 500Billion dollars) is not exactly a small amount.And since the US state debt will increase by it a good bunch ,well ,lets say the U.S taxpayer will be paying back for Iraq a long time.

I made this analisys before ,and i say it again.The Neo-conservative's have always pushed Bush to take war actions on country's that they saw as Rogue country's.Bush was planning to invade more than Iraq ,maybe Syria or Iran or both and some other country's in light of his "war on terrorism".But alas it's impossible for the U.S to defeat all these country's ,not because of a lack of power ,but a lack of money.The U.S troops and theyre material is just to expensive to support a high amount of troops in a warzone. 250000 troops for Iraq was relativly small amount ,and yet they still cost a fortune.

No wonder Bush declared the war over just after the fall of Bagdad instead of when the country was secure.Atleast as thus Bush could strip the servicemen from the bonnuses they get from opperating in a warzone.

For the record russin's racist comment hasn't been ignored by us, it will be dealt with in time.

I have seen that full movie on another site and it in no way justifies the killing of the three men. What it does show is this...

two men in a car stop the truck and the driver comes over to the car. They look around and directly at the helicopter. They know they are being watched... I guess they tell the man in the truck to lose the evidence. He grabs what is probably some kind of MANPAD and throws it into the paddock. one of the men in the car raises his hands in the air in disgust and runs to get the weapon again. the truck driver obviously reneges ont the 'deal" and gets back into his truck. He starts it (obvious on the enhanced FLIR version, but easily missed on the standard and TV version) and backs away. the two men from the car run back and forth arguing.. then the shooting starts...

I am sure that on US soil you cant treat criminals like this...

This is very similar to the AC-130 gunship footage from afghanistan where you can see dozens of unarmed people being killed by 105mm HE wounds... At one point in that footage you can see a man run to his car in the middle of the shooting and pull out a child, which he carries to the "tunnel Entrance". Later, you can see him crawling around next to the several pieces of his child (" he's burning! He's burning!)

No amount of regular bored sunday church appearances will save these airmen ( or the people who set their R.O.E) from an eternity in hell... (just kidding. I'm an athiest. I am sure they will live long wealthy lives with great pensions)

Interesting debate I'm sure, but not related to the topic in question.