Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Italian ww2 mod

ITALIAN WW2 MOD is searching for talented and motivated people to continue the work on this mod faster. We are especially searching for:

1) 3d modellers able to use O2 (if possible aslo 3ds max, but a good knowledge of O2 is enoguh) and able to provide us completely finished models (outside\inside views and mapping). We provide you high resolution blueprints, based on original drawings of vehicles\weapons what we plan to made.

2) texture artist

3) scripters able to create scripts from ZERO (we don't need people able to edit a script, but to ->create<- a new one)

If u are interested to join our mod send some pics of your previous works to:

G8MOD@libero.it or webdesigner@storiamilitare.org

Thx to all

Indy - Italian WW2 MOD

What you're asking is perfect addon makers to come join you, when you don't have a website, any info on anything you've done, or anything regarding YOUR skills. You don't appreciate how hard it is to make an addon as far as I know, and you expect people to come to you when you have a simple idea, flocking around you begging to make addons. It just doesn't happen.

Take my advice and post more information.

EDIT: Did I say I was blind?

My bad... I see the site now.

First try to find out whom Indy is and then try again spencer tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I've known about this mod for a bit now.I know At Walker too.

I don't wanna join more teams.I can help from here or WW2EC.

I could do some scripting/config'n and such.

What you're asking is perfect addon makers to come join you, when you don't have a website, any info on anything you've done, or anything regarding YOUR skills. You don't appreciate how hard it is to make an addon as far as I know, and you expect people to come to you when you have a simple idea, flocking around you begging to make addons. It just doesn't happen.

Take my advice and post more information.

EDIT: Did I say I was blind?

My bad... I see the site now.

sorry but next time read the full post and try to use the mouse, there already was our web page, i give you all informations you need, and there are more on our site and on our forums.

We are not searching perfect addon makers, no one is perfect but GOOD addon makers, i know probably better than you how hard it's and how much time takes to create an addon. But we just don't want addon makers that don't provide us completed models, or don't know how to create, for example, a geometry lod.

sometime i've some problem with the *mad_o.gif* geo lod crazy_o.gifsmile_o.gif

sometime i've some problem with the *mad_o.gif* geo lod  crazy_o.gif  smile_o.gif

everyone has problems with it but this is a thing, another thing is not being able to create it

News Update:

Our talented team member Klallo has made the Italian tank M 13/40, a lot of this tanks were used in Africa's campaign and El Alamein battle.

More screenshot on ITA WW2

m1340_01_pic.jpgm1340_06_pic.jpg

We are still searching for more people (3d modellers, texture artist, scripters) if you are interested to join mail me at:G8MOD@libero.it

That looks great! smile_o.gif

I'm looking forward to the release of this but I'm curious if this is going to be a year away or sooner?

Not asking for a release just a "how far along?" kind of thing

We wanted to release the demo in february but we are a small team so i can't say a release date, i can just say that it will be in the next 1 or 2 months... depends on how many of us will be working on it

Here are some screenshot of the new model of my CV33 that i was working on. In the picture there is a standard version that will be equiped with 2FIAT - REVELLI MOD. 35, the second version in the screenshots it's the flame thrower variant with an auxiliary fuel tank mounted on the back. More info and pictures on ITA WW2 MOD

We are still searching for talented people (3d modellers, skinners, scripters) to make this mod better and faster,  if u are interested send me a mail at G8MOD@libero.it

indcv2.jpg

indcv3.jpg

indcv4.jpg

FIAT - REVELLI MOD. 35 UPDATE:

We're working on our first demo and now we have completed the machinegun Fiat - Revelli MOD.35

The 3D model is by Indy, the textures are by Dr.Rebus.

The Fiat mod.35 with the Breda mod.37 were the 2 most famous MG used by Italian army, and this fiat 35 will also be used on our CV33 tankette.

f35-01_pic.jpgf35-03_pic.jpg

f35-02_pic.jpgf35-06_pic.jpg

more screenshot and informations on our web page

Looks really good smile_o.gif I'm looking forward to this mod..

It's always nice to see non-regular forces in OFP , I mean , there are a lot of German and American WW2 troops in OFP. A change is always welcome wink_o.gif

Are any planes planned?

If you need some help with them , please contact me. I might not have a lot of time but for a mod like this I'm always willing to make some time. smile_o.gif

Personally, I'm looking forward to this mod. I'm gonna love pitting Canadians on Italians, Canadians on Germans *Cough* ORTONA *Cough* so on so forth. And its all quality kit so far. Sweet. smile_o.gif

AK

ITALIAN WW2 has made another Italian weapon...the light anti-tank cannon 47/32 "Elefantino".

The 47mm gun was used for protect the Italian Infantry Battalions from tank attacks

in the desert of Africa and in the lands of Russia. It was possible to transform this cannon

in a static version (without wheels) to have a better aiming and fire!

The 3D model is by me and the textures are by Dr.Rebus.

Soon the static version of this cannon ingame!

elefantino-04_pic.jpgelefantino-05_pic.jpg

elefantino-01_pic.jpgelefantino-02_pic.jpg

More screenshots on our web page

An italian soldier has been created by our team, the screenshot shows an alfa version of it. The unit will be featured in our upcoming demo:

iw2sold03_pic.jpgiw2sold02_pic.jpg

The model is by Dark Nova and textures are by Dr.Rebus

more screenshots and info on our site