Sign in to follow this  
Tigershark_BAS

Bas littlebirds

Other things

-Moving target pod on the MD500.

Okay, I admit I had no time to read whole board here, so I dunnow if anyone replied to this one idea, but I found it worth to notice that this is quite a nice idea that could be implemented possibly without much problem. I will describe:

In OFP choppers, whatever weapon you use, if there is gunner in chooper and if there is a turret for gun, AI gunner always points the gun at the selected target, no matter if any other weapon is selected.

Then, to make that thing working, targeting turret should be selected with turret's selections (turret hull, turret axis and so).

Now the problem is to make that weapon BOTH visible and invisible to AI. Visible, so that he will point enemy with it, and invisible, so that it does not appear in weapons list. Scripters or configmakers should discuss this.

The other possible solution is to make it a laser designator, it shouldn't stay in collision with any realism issues, and the additional weapon appearing in weapon list will have somehow uysefull function (apart from rotating the turret).

Implementing it should not cause any backward-compatibility issues, and it will enhance the visual realism, making that particular chooper better :]

Other things

-Moving target pod on the MD500.

Okay, I admit I had no time to read whole board here, so I dunnow if anyone replied to this one idea, but I found it worth to notice that this is quite a nice idea that could be implemented possibly without much problem. I will describe:

In OFP choppers, whatever weapon you use, if there is gunner in chooper and if there is a turret for gun, AI gunner always points the gun at the selected target, no matter if any other weapon is selected.

Then, to make that thing working, targeting turret should be selected with turret's selections (turret hull, turret axis and so).

Now the problem is to make that weapon BOTH visible and invisible to AI. Visible, so that he will point enemy with it, and invisible, so that it does not appear in weapons list. Scripters or configmakers should discuss this.

The other possible solution is to make it a laser designator, it shouldn't stay in collision with any realism issues, and the additional weapon appearing in weapon list will have somehow uysefull function (apart from rotating the turret).

Implementing it should not cause any backward-compatibility issues, and it will enhance the visual realism, making that particular chooper better :]

Good point Onn, if we update we'll definately take it into consideration.

JAM compatible Pilots tounge_o.gif

Maybe a desert camo version?

...other than that I like em the way they are.

I do like that one idea of being able to do harder landings though.

Heey TS this are very clear pics of the Israeli Model

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Edit : more pics

One site with allot pic of it

Ah you beat me to it Uncle Sam. smile_o.gif

Here's a pic with some model photos if that helps. But the better ones I found on the net were on that geocities site that Uncle Sam posted.

http://www.hkngallery.org.uk/hkngall....ocument

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

JAM compatible Pilots tounge_o.gif

Maybe a desert camo version?

...other than that I like em the way they are.

I do like that one idea of being able to do harder landings though.

you should get the MH60 pack the, as it includes SOAR2 which has desert flight suits and uses JAM weapons

How about this-

Remember the SEB Nam Pack 2. Which had a $hit-load of fantastic helos? Ofcourse you do, who could forget it. One thing I really liked about it was the Nose art that was changeable. It's a small and easy to miss feature, but it makes the player feel badass.

BAS- Please consider Nose/ body art for your helos. Here are some examples:

MH-6 Art

MH-60 Art

MH-60 Art

I know, it isn't anything that will revolutionize Flashpoint, but it was a kickass feature of the Nam pack.

Merc

Can it be made so that we can add our own PAAs and use them smile_o.gif ?

talk about grave digging... this project is now dead along with this mod team. and this thread!

Please don't dig up old threads, especially when it's an old thread by a mod team who're now "on hold", don't want to confuse people smile_o.gif