Sign in to follow this  
tracy_t

Unified zombie pack release imminent

The model for the "hearse" looks great! Which color will the final product be? I'm glad you decided to use both coffins, again it is very good to hear update. Perhaps there could be a cloth draped over the rack holding the coffins up? It could be naked like that or with cloth for church use, though I am not sure if it would be too useful.

The model for the "hearse" looks great! Which color will the final product be? Perhaps there could be a cloth draped over the rack holding the coffins up?

Final hearse model will be shiny black smile_o.gif But there's long way to release day. About clothes: I think that I will make couple flags to cover coffin (for sure I will use flags: USA, Poland, Scotland, Portugal smile_o.gif ).

Thanks a billion bro by making these coffins and unique graves, especially with the draped flag ones. How many flags are you going to have with the coffins? I'd like to have a Soviet flag and a modern Russian flag as well. In case you get amnesia (don't have my dictionary, sorry), don't forget the US flag as well. wink_o.gif

Could you make it where the flag on it can be changed via scripting command?

These will definitely help me out with my campaign, eagerly awaiting its release....

There's 35000 people out there depending on us (judging by the number of reads this thread has) biggrin_o.gif

Actually BIS forums only has 29833 members. Each time you click on a topic a reads get added, no matter how many times you visit a topic (Try it), I don't know if it is a bug. Just wanted to tell you this. smile_o.gif

Forgot to add that I'm really looking forward to see those objects released smile_o.gif Should fit right in my new mission that will use the Vampires and Zombies. smile_o.gif

Next small zombie related thing is done smile_o.gif What? TV with emergency screen (taken from "Night Of The Living Dead" remake).

notld-tv.th.jpg

Next small zombie related thing is done smile_o.gif What? TV with emergency screen (taken from "Night Of The Living Dead" remake).

[im]http://img78.exs.cx/img78/4859/notld-tv.th.jpg[/img]

Maybe you could add some animation in that television screen so it shows all the contents you are presenting, not just the top of it. Is just a tip, Grabarz^^ wink_o.gif

Nice idea, MiG but tell me one thing...how add this animation? smile_o.gif

It's easy but hard for me to explain by words biggrin_o.gif Just get this and open it. i've set plenty of that animation types in the screens of the computers. check the config.cpp as well wink_o.gif

Grabarz, you aren't the only guy doing graves, boy! biggrin_o.gif

angeltexture.jpg

PM me and I'll send you the 32 bit targa file if you want to use it. I'm not greedy!

50% of the angel is hand drawn - I drew the back half myself smile_o.gif

It's easy but hard for me to explain by words  biggrin_o.gif Just get this and open it. i've set plenty of that animation types in the screens of the computers. check the config.cpp as well wink_o.gif

I've opened config.cpp from your addon and....I dont understand how make this animation smile_o.gif Maybe you can make it for me? biggrin_o.gif This is too difficult, I'm too weak in config.cpp writing wink_o.gif

@Zombie_Mod

Yeah, send this nice texture to me smile_o.gif So you're making angel grave? Good, very good smile_o.gif

Hey guys im not sure what your on aboout with the TV animations, but why not try setobjtex ? rock.gif

It might be easier then doing anims

Hey guys im not sure what your on aboout with the TV animations, but why not try setobjtex ?  rock.gif

It might be easier then doing anims

Hmmm...but I think that texture for "SetObjectTexture" must be in resolution 32x32 max...higher resolution is not displayed in game. Texture for this TV is 512x512, so SetObjectTexture cannot be used sad_o.gif

It's easy but hard for me to explain by words  biggrin_o.gif Just get this and open it. i've set plenty of that animation types in the screens of the computers. check the config.cpp as well wink_o.gif

I've opened config.cpp from your addon and....I dont understand how make this animation smile_o.gif Maybe you can make it for me? biggrin_o.gif This is too difficult, I'm too weak in config.cpp writing wink_o.gif

@Zombie_Mod

Yeah, send this nice texture to me smile_o.gif So you're making angel grave? Good, very good smile_o.gif

Don't worry about that TV animation Grabarz^^ cause i'll make it for you during the weekenk. Just need send me the file. Friday night i'm back home wink_o.gif

You know, we should play a multiplayer game sometime (not necessarily zombie) ...

I am fed up of playing against kids who call each other n00bs etc... !

Hmmm...MiG, your animation is good, but not suitable in that situation, beacause text on the screen is displayed in two parts: one is visible in one moment, and after few second you can see part two. Your monitor display is rolling - my must show first texture in one time and second texture few seconds after first. I hope that you know what I mean smile_o.gif

Hey, I was to lazy to read the complete thread, so I ask now, if it's possible to make the Zombies only get killed by headshot (aka Resident Evil). Would be cool. smile_o.gif

You shouldn't be so lazy smile_o.gif Zombie_Mod and MiG are working over this feature (headshot) so it will be available soon. Zombie_Mod will tell you more wink_o.gif

Hmmm...MiG, your animation is good, but not suitable in that situation, beacause text on the screen is displayed in two parts: one is visible in one moment, and after few second you can see part two. Your monitor display is rolling - my must show first texture in one time and second texture few seconds after first. I hope that you know what I mean smile_o.gif

I get your idea Grabarz^^ Then maybe you can use the set object texture and hidden selections to create the effect you want wink_o.gif but you should reduce your texture resolution .

Quote[/b] ]Hmmm...but I think that texture for "SetObjectTexture" must be in resolution 32x32 max...higher resolution is not displayed in game. Texture for this TV is 512x512, so SetObjectTexture cannot be used.

Check this wink_o.gif I can't use SetObjectTexture.

well, with that texture you can't sad_o.gif Better try to find other solution. If i remind anything i'll PM you.

Hey, I was to lazy to read the complete thread, so I ask now, if it's possible to make the Zombies only get killed by headshot (aka Resident Evil). Would be cool.  smile_o.gif

Check this Topic King Homer wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Hmmm...but I think that texture for "SetObjectTexture" must be in resolution 32x32 max...higher resolution is not displayed in game. Texture for this TV is 512x512, so SetObjectTexture cannot be used.

Check this wink_o.gif I can't use SetObjectTexture.

Oh yes you can ;)

Just make a couple of small faces in the model (so you can't see them) on which have your texture applied. This way when the game starts the texture is loaded and will not appear blurry when using setobjecttexture wink_o.gif

I used setobjecttexture on my Hawk-75, it has 1024x512 textures and it did them without a problem so it will also work on your TV smile_o.gif

Hi...

i found a bug (think a bug) in the zombiescript candidate...

the Zombianimations work not more correctly etc. Please fix that

problem.

greetings 23-down