Sign in to follow this  
Powerslide

Bell 412 close to finished

The 412 Griffon should be done shortly but we are looking for a hand with some coding. If you can give us a hand contact me at the site.

griffprs.jpg

Eh...If you know of a way to eject certain cargo positions upon their deaths, please let us know as well.

Anton

It's a config setting (at least for cars it is)

Something like "dropdeadcargo = true" or something like that. I'm someone here knows the right line of code.

But wouldn't that look VERY strange??

I mean if a guy sitting in cargo gets killed by AAA, the guy will fall out. Nive when the chopper is flying 300m high. It's raining dead men, haliluya... crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

It's something that I just wanted to test...not with every cargo position anyway...

...Any coders out there willing to give us a hand?

Anton

ejectcargo is fine if you want all the cargo to eject on dying, we only need one or two to fly out, mainly the grunts sitting on the door ledges. I'm sure it can be done, in fact given a bit of time I could likely do it myself but I am too busy with the model.

Thanks to US Marine who's gonna give us a hand.

Edit: We are still looking for texture artists.

And also a new Griffon pilot is in the works as well.

Now THAT'S good news!! Make sure he has some pouches on his chest (a surfival vest with pouches), please

I'm sure it can be done, in fact given a bit of time I could likely do it myself but I am too busy with the model.

Please take all the time you need to finish this great griffon, and what CanadianTerror said sounds greaaaat!!  smile_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

he has made a lot of chopper (bell b-47, b205, b206, b212, b412, md-500) but he didn't relase them.

rock.gif

No, that is an UH-1 N. Wy didn't he or she released them? Tell to him, that he release that great stuff! I remeber the screens of this helicopters. I was wondering wy there were no news about that.

To the Griffon: Very nice work! Go on on it. Good job

edit: Sorry it's an older UH-1, you're right, sorry

Quote[/b] ]but that pick is of an old uh1

Exactly, so don't waste the whole thread on it please.

Quote[/b] ]Will there be only a green / woodland camo?

I like the Grey Camo from the US Navy...

You want us to make a U.S Navy grey version Griffon because you like grey?

I reckon a grey, markingless version could come in handy. It could be used by anyone wink_o.gif

I absolutely love the Griffin used in Clear and Present Danger movie, looked real good in that blue shade smile_o.gif

The Griffon is different in many ways to the US Marine UH-1N so there would be no point releasing a retextured grey version as it simply wouldn't pass for a Huey. Besides, NZX Shadows will (hopefully) release his proper UH-1N soon anyway. smile_o.gif

Ehhh...I didn't ask for a retextured grey Huey, I asked for a retextured grey Griffin wink_o.gif

There are probably more civvy Bell 412s than military ones in the world, in service so I think a neutral, unmarked version would come in real handy smile_o.gif

Will there be only a green / woodland camo?

I like the Grey Camo from the US Navy...

You want us to make a U.S Navy grey version Griffon because you like grey?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Would you release a grey Version?