Sign in to follow this  
gazmen

Mutliplayer sucks

Hi, I love OFP, for me is the best game in the world, but I'm fed up, Is very hard to find server, and wait to play is very  mad_o.gif...

Also since the 1.94 is out, two type of server are avaible, those for 1.94 and the old 1.91, this think make the online system more boring...

Can you make a patch to be able to play directly like Counter Strike, please update... And choose his side and unit when game start... The ready button is not a good idea, you have to do it 2 time, one at side option and one at briefing, you should remove one. (or put 5sec for this section)..

Or please BIS make a new campaign, I have buy GOTY 3 mon the ago for online gaming, and I think it was a bad idea...

BIS are busy working on OFP2, they may well be implementing that into it.

what you ask for would take alot of their time up which could be time spent working on OFP2

besides, I think its fine, join a squad if you want better MP games, they are far better than playing on your own so to speak

Moving and closing, there are dedicated threads for multiplayer improvements in that forum smile_o.gif