Sign in to follow this  
dm

Bas russian opfor vehicles

Sorry its a bit late for Christmas, but its the thought that counts right tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

This pack is only "basic" and includes a UAZ with PK, a UAZ with DShK, a BRDM with PK, and a BRDM with DShK.

The idea is to fill the gap left by BIS when they made the M151 Jeep with M2, and for when our armed Hummers are released.

The BRDM has improved armour, including a ballistic shield for the gunner.

Both units are in the original BIS coulours, and crewed by default BIS East soldiers. This is to provide comonality with the current UAZ's and BRDM's ingame.

The first of a few offerings from us in the near future, happy playing  biggrin_o.gif

Download them here, thanks go to Rhodite from Got Flashpoint? for hosting.

even it's a little too late for christmas, even if it's a basic pack, it's a nice present. Thx Deadmeat.

is this a remake of the vehicles in the Tonal pack??

Yup, but it has all the bugs from the Tonal vehicles fixed.

aye, very nice...

however, no addon would be complete without the token bug crazy_o.gif

the BDRM has ethreal properties

one

two

three

it can drive through anything... buildings, the bridge...anything solid infact sad_o.gif

aye, very nice...

however, no addon would be complete without the token bug crazy_o.gif

the BDRM has ethreal properties

one

two

three

it can drive through anything... buildings, the bridge...anything solid infact sad_o.gif

D'oh...

I can't see how that one managed to slip through the net mad_o.gif oh well... I'll look into it, and see if I can get it fixed.

Sorry its a bit late for Christmas, but its the thought that counts right tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

This pack is only "basic" and includes a UAZ with PK, a UAZ with DShK, a BRDM with PK, and a BRDM with DShK.

The idea is to fill the gap left by BIS when they made the M151 Jeep with M2, and for when our armed Hummers are released.

The BRDM has improved armour, including a ballistic shield for the gunner.

Both units are in the original BIS coulours, and crewed by default BIS East soldiers. This is to provide comonality with the current UAZ's and BRDM's ingame.

The first of a few offerings from us in the near future, happy playing  biggrin_o.gif

Download them here, thanks go to Rhodite from Gotf.net for hosting.

Thanks i was waiting for this stuff since 2 years now tounge_o.gif

missing geometry LOD?

Very stupid bug tounge_o.gif

Thanks for the pack anyway, DM.

If it's an easy fix, can we expect an update anytime soon?

It's funny that I already knew about the BRDM with the gunshield. It was in the pictures of your signature. Your signature is allways a think I look at for new things. Yes, I know; I'm pathetic tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

from the readme (yes I actually read this);

Quote[/b] ]Quality Assurance:     Cassie

At least now we can blame it on someone  tounge_o.gif

from the readme (yes I actually read this);
Quote[/b] ]Quality Assurance:     Cassie

At least now we can blame it on someone  tounge_o.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA biggrin_o.gif

Nice to have these on the russian side.If Guba had these plus the ZU-23-2 and the tripot mounted DShK im sure he wouldnt have disgraced himself in shame over the 1985 Malden Island chain crisis...

I just checked it out and it's a nice pack indeed.

The BRDM is a very nice addon and will be good agains the HMMWV. Good to see these on the russian side.

I like the position of the dead body of the gunner. I'm not sure of this is the same for the Tango pack, but I like it anyway. I hope you'll do something like this for the HMMWV also.

There's also a face with reversed lighting on the left side of the BRDM. I'll mail you a screenshot of it DM.

Quote[/b] ]also looking forward to your hummers.
we all are wink_o.gif

At last good light vehicles with MGs for Russians to play with them in ofp! but one bug there are no new sounds for them and the old BIS sounds just sucks!!! is that going to be fixed  rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]but one bug there are no new sounds for them and the old BIS sounds just sucks!!! is that going to be fixed

errm - do you know the difference between "bugs" and

"what you would like to see as an extra feature"?

anyway - nice work, even if it's late to be x-mas present,

i will count this one to my x-mas presents list biggrin_o.gif

~S~ CD

missing geometry LOD?

Very stupid bug tounge_o.gif

Thats the point tho, there IS a geo lod, and it IS very real and solid... There's no bad convexes, no open shapes etc... It seems to have "vanished" during binarisation (if I use the un-binarised versions they bash into things quite nicely...

Anyway, I'll do some more testing and see what I can come up with.

I've tracked down what was causing the lack of geometry, and as soon as I can contact Rhodite at gotf.net the new version will be uploaded.

smile_o.gif

Very nice little pack. At last the East side has an opposite for the jeep with mg.

Hmm, so based on Deadmeat's sig pic, the next BAS release will be a Kiowa pack update? rock.gifsmile_o.gif

Very nice little pack. At last the East side has an opposite for the jeep with mg.

Hmm, so based on Deadmeat's sig pic, the next BAS release will be a Kiowa pack update? rock.gif  smile_o.gif

Yes. smile_o.gif

All grovel before the mighty power of Deadmeat's signature! biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

LOL biggrin_o.gif

Indeed it is mighty. Great masses of people will now be searching for posts by Deadmeat every time a BAS addon is released so that they may discover what wonderful gifts shall be bestowed upon them in the future.

Oh and it should stop moaners demading to know what's next and when it's out.

Actually, scratch that last bit. tounge_o.gif

Nice to have these on the russian side.If Guba had these plus the ZU-23-2 and the tripot mounted DShK im sure he wouldnt have disgraced himself in shame over the 1985 Malden Island chain crisis...

Perhaps somehone can change the model in the config.cpp (@ECP) to replace the old by this one...

Or perhaps somehone can make a patch to replace the UAZ in Guba Mission...