Sign in to follow this  
Matthijs

Can any one make me a mission?

I'm looking for someone that can make me a nice mission, using only OFP v1.1 resources, and the Lowlands Warrior M136 AT4.

The missions should include a summary, briefing and weapon selection and some sort of conclusion. It should be able to run on OFP v1.1

The mission would be packaged with the new version of the M136 AT4. And naturallyl, credit will be given where credit is due.

Contact me if you have something.

I could easily but then again i would have to reinstall OFP for 1.1 crazy_o.gif

Wouldnt 1.3 do? biggrin_o.gif

Oh, no problem. You can even make it in Resistance, just don't use anything added since OFP. So, no eventhandlers or other "new" stuff like the Humvees (besides the M136 AT4 that should be demonstrated). I have a second OFP install myself, to test and tweak missions for OFP the old, if required.

The demo mission that comes with the Diemaco pack was created in Resistance. It runs just fine on OFP 1.1

Any help is very welcome. smile_o.gif

Errr... don't you think thats a bit... constrictive? Everyone should by Resistance, they come on and ask if they should, 30 people say yes, and a week later they have res!

Errr... don't you think thats a bit... constrictive? Everyone should by Resistance, they come on and ask if they should, 30 people say yes, and a week later they have res!

Constrictive? I really can't see how. To the contrary, I'm asking for a mission that will run under OFP1985.

Maybe I'm not getting your remark right?

Why would you not want the mission maker to use no eventhandlers? They will cut down on CPU usage and make life a lot easier.

RED

Can I ask why you want this mission?

Sure.

From my first post: "The mission would be packaged with the new version of the M136 AT4. And naturally, credit will be given where credit is due."

Why would you not want the mission maker to use no eventhandlers? They will cut down on CPU usage and make life a lot easier.

RED

You are kidding me, right?

From my first post: "I'm looking for someone that can make me a nice mission, using only OFP v1.1 resources, and the Lowlands Warrior M136 AT4."

From my second post: "You can even make it in Resistance, just don't use anything added since OFP. So, no eventhandlers or other 'new' stuff like the Humvees"

From my third post: "To the contrary, I'm asking for a mission that will run under OFP1985."

And of all questions, you manage to come up with this one?!? biggrin_o.gif

as usual some misunderstanding is creeping in here

Matthijs: Red is using a rhetorical question with a negation in "why would you NOT want to"

so he fully agrees with you

but I don't :;

Send me the addon or a d/ld link.

I'll make one smile_o.gif

Just tell me if you want a basic bare bones sort or a detailed?

I wouldn't waste my time making a mission for people who haven't upgraded to Resistance yet. rock.gif

Maybe I should of been more specific.

Can I ask why you want this mission in v1.10?

Maybe I should of been more specific.

Can I ask why you want this mission in v1.10?

I just want to make sure that even complete computer-idiots can install it, and have some fun. As the add-on supports OFP v1.1 and up, I would also like to have a demo-mission that runs on OFP v1.1 and up. I would have liked to support v1.0 and up, but seems to be impossible.

You would easily think that anyone can check versions, take PBO's and put them in the right spot. For the majority of the visitors of this forum, that's true.

But I'm convinced that we are a only a minority of all the OFP owners. If you want to reach a bigger public with your work, an installer and support of the widest possible range of versions helps greatly. It's for a good reason that BIS came up with AAE.

smile_o.gif

On it biggrin_o.gif

It'll be tough not to use any addons in it though tounge_o.gif , will have to be very careful since those T-55 by RHS pop up ievery mission i make.

Why not just edit an offical SP mission that requires you to blow shit up? wink_o.gif

On it  biggrin_o.gif  

It'll be tough not to use any addons in it though  tounge_o.gif  , will have to be very careful since those T-55 by RHS pop up ievery mission i make.

Oh, before I forget: don't use the crates that are in the add-on. They are only meant for Resistance owners.

As a sidenote, the AT4 is a disposable weapon. Each man should not have more than 1 "magazine" if you want a realistic mission.

I think it's quite a challenge, to build a mission around a disposable weapon. Thanks for giving it a try.

Oh damn i've made the mission now spent sometime making quite a little intro biggrin_o.gif , nothing special but still its nice.

But i didnt make the mission with disposable thingy in mind sad_o.gif ...the player/soldiers have 3 AT's each tounge_o.gif . Besides they have lots of armor to kill. If they want realistic then there are over 20 empty laucnhers around in the crates grab em use'em throw'em do whatever i say ghostface.gif

Demo mission

Its a demo mission so expect nothing fancy smile_o.gif

If you need any adjustments just ask me , i made this in an hour so it might not be that good or perfect.

I have just made a demo mission too, I made it on Resistance but I am pretty sure it will work with OFP:CWC.

Convoy Attack

The mission is pretty basic so don't expect too much.

@Acecombat: Nice fun mission, the intro dragged on a bit though.

Both missions cry out to be played with the ECP  tounge_o.gif

RED