Sign in to follow this  
Imshi-Yallah

Nogovan army?

Maybe Nogova would have been able to strike such a deal with some neighboring country.

UNREALISTIC!!!!!!!!

Only germany is this type of stupid! There is no second country doing such idiotic deals!

The only way your idea can work, is: Nogova gets stuff from germany.

MfG Lee crazy_o.gif  wink_o.gif

I think in the end they will get more back then just the 1 euro's. How about political leverage or good will? Making friends with another big country in the EU besides france would be in germanies interest.

But now a question, what versions and modifications of the G3 will be included? Any version with optical sights and or affixed underbarrel grenade launchers?

I would rekon that only CO's would use G3 with some sort of optical sight on it, the same goes for the grenade launcher but the heavy weapon platoon might also use a grenade launcher, but we'll have to wait and see wink_o.gif

So the t72 and t80 tanks you will be using, will you be upgrading those with better long range optics and long range smooth bore cannons so that they can fire at long ranges??? Or will they be recieving tanks from european countries which by no doubt have upgraded there tanks ( unlike that poor iraqies smile_o.gif who couldn't fire long range to meet an abrams )

Not to mention, will the nogova army have upgraded ak47's, having optics on the weapon sights so that you can look and fire faster and with a tinted lense in some situations be able to see better.

One more thing, how technologically advanced and how much money will the Nogova army have and recieve?? crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]So the t72 and t80 tanks you will be using, will you be upgrading those with better long range optics and long range smooth bore cannons so that they can fire at long ranges???
Quote[/b] ]will the nogova army have upgraded ak47's, having optics on the weapon sights so that you can look and fire faster and with a tinted lense in some situations be able to see better.

Have you looked at the thread so far?

Just because you can think of it doesnt mean you should ask for it.

I ain't asking for them to build anything frankly

all i'm asking is what will be done???

What will it look like???

What you want to talk politics or economy or how much money they could have or the possibilities or something  rock.gif

Would you guys think its possible for Nogova even to afford things like T72 and T80 tanks from other countries. I mean, its a small ass country and what resources does it have other than farming and possibly technology ( talking in the future ) to buy expensive stuff

I ain't asking for them to build anything frankly

all i'm asking is what will be done???

What will it look like???

What you want to talk politics or economy or how much money they could have or the possibilities or something  rock.gif

Would you guys think its possible for Nogova even to afford things like T72 and T80 tanks from other countries.  I mean, its a small ass country and what resources does it have other than farming and possibly technology ( talking in the future ) to buy expensive stuff

This has already been discussed in the other threads and this one. And I think they decided on using small ammounts of T72's and T55's. Not sure though since the airforce seems to be priority right now.

And the standard issue assault rifle is going to be the G3, and some Vz.58's for the reserves if I understand things correctly.

Sweet

those are some tight weapons, no doubt about that

I like the idea of small amounts of tanks because helicopters and planes are the mainstay these days in taking out tanks and stuff, I mean, there role on the battlefield has severely been limited due to the helo smile_o.gif

*Smacks self in head*

Quote[/b] ]I would rekon that only CO's would use G3 with some sort of optical sight on it, the same goes for the grenade launcher but the heavy weapon platoon might also use a grenade launcher, but we'll have to wait and see

And that, dear Sir, is unfiltered horseshit. The Commanding Officer of a Regiment or actual Corps does not go banding about in the field with his troopers. If by Commanding Officer you meant Platoon Leader( s), section leaders, etc. then it makes sense.

And a lot of things that have recently been suggested make me doubt the overall intelligence of the people participating in this thead (Myself included for giving everybody the opportunity to flame me)

Nuclear weapons, all this modern gear - and also pretending that people'll swallow their pride and beg on bended knee for a SF cadre to train their ENTIRE fighting force as was suggested... No, that's not realistic, or even close to it at all.

Apparently we're pretending the NDF is a "Euro" army, with some decent gear, but its not outfitted for "Hyperwar" like the Americans are...

So far, its amazing how useless the last few pages of this thread have become.

AK

So far, its amazing how useless the last few pages of this thread have become.

AK

I concur. crazy_o.gif

Can someone give me an overview what ppl are now "working" on the nogova army "project" please.

What is decided for now, what is been discussed.

Do you think it could be useful to work with the guy which is making "modern Nogova", cause of some military bases to be made on Nogova.

Which time is the army placed?

Thx for any info.

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

Can someone give me an overview what ppl are now "working" on the nogova army "project" please.

What is decided for now, what is been discussed.

Do you think it could be useful to work with the guy which is making "modern Nogova", cause of some military bases to be made on Nogova.

Which time is the army placed?

Thx for any info.

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

http://nafp.chaotic.nl

We, at the Nogovan Armed Forces Project are working on a nogovan Army, airforce and a possible naval element.

Still will you be working with the man making the updated nogova.........I mean hell, why not......it would save some time

Apparently we're pretending the NDF is a "Euro" army, with some decent gear, but its not outfitted for "Hyperwar" like the Americans are...

Euro Army means?

That was me oversimplifying.

An army styled along European Army Lines, best kept for national defense and peacekeeping, not offensive operations as the American army seems singularaly geared towards.

AK

OKie

ya best watch out for me when I become rambo in the marines and invade your country AKM biggrin_o.gif

Anyhow, I mean, why have a army when ya gonna keep the peace at home.........shit, are all the nogovian's trying to throw out the government so then we get those good ole T72 tanks to come run some over and break the protest and revolutionaries up tounge_o.gif

A military is essential to internal security and support. Most people tend to overlook that the primary goal of any government is to keep their citizens alive and relatively *Cough* healthy so that they actually have someone to govern...

AK

What a stupid question, the objective of an armed force isn't to galavant trough the world conquering at the governments whim. The primary objective of ALL armed forces is to protect the country, whether it's from invasion, natural disasters or something else. Most armed forces do have some kind of foreign service deatachment even though they are completly neutral. Like Sweden, Finland etc. But the objective is always to defend the country from all things that may harm the countries citizens or the countries infra-structure.

Quote[/b] ]An army styled along European Army Lines, best kept for national defense and peacekeeping, not offensive operations as the American army seems singularaly geared towards.

You might be stunned to hear that the US army also prepares for defensive operations unclesam.gif .

What a stupid question (...)

Oh, wait. No need to call names, you made your point. And quite correct I may add. If you own a small gun for self defense, it's not strange to fire it only on the practice range.

Quote[/b] ]Oh, wait. No need to call names, you made your point. And quite correct I may add. If you own a small gun for self defense, it's not strange to fire it only on the practice range.

Small? *Hides AKS-74M*

Anyways... *Whistles*

No, it isn't. But it is funny when you think its a robber, blow your daughter/sister/aunt/MotherInLaw away. Especially when you serve jailtime for being a f**kwit...

Back ontopic perhaps, and no more BS about fookin' nukes, k?

AK

Quote[/b] ]So far, its amazing how useless the last few pages of this thread have become.

*Looks at AK's post*

...anyways, Has anyone discussed any of the vehicles yet?

man I swear

sweeden must got a ton of training time and shit because I mean to go for such a long time without war and such but to have a army armed to the teeth ready to take on anything is like whoa ya know............

Nogova on the other hand...hmmm.......I guess they could be like the Swiss and sweeds and finlanders, I mean hell, lots of training means when they are confronted, god help the foe  smile_o.gif

But then there arises a problem that you must not miss.  A soldier doesn't experience the feeling and rush of battle, the thought that he might die until he is locked in battle against his foe shooting rounds at his head that he can hear buzz pass his head.  Then and only then can a soldier be ready for combat and will show how he will really do.  No training can do that unless you want your own guys to start shooting at you and trying to kill ya  sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Back ontopic perhaps, and no more BS about fookin' nukes, k?

Errmmm.......ah what nukes AKM sad_o.gif ......ah I aint seen any nukes blues.gif