Sign in to follow this  
Supah

Nogovan Armed Forces Project

Like Hellfish said, we'd decided on equipment a long time ago.

When people start bringing M1's into the equation it seems the point in the project is lost.

NAFP is not an "if you could make your favourite army, what would it look like?". smile_o.gif

As always, work is continuing at a steady pace. I'm sure supah has more to say.

but I haven't heard anything in nearly a year now.

What do you mean? What about the t-55 screens posted 2 months ago? It would be a real shame if these units never see the light of day, as I think the infantry units are amongst the best infantry i've ever seen in OFP.

Anyways, as far as i'm aware, NAFP is a side-project. All the member's of the team belong to other mod's, that's right yeah?

NAFP created wonderfull addon of An-2. Maybe if will be realesed somewone will be finish its. I can add that I can help

Well, I figure I'll ressurect this in the hopes of seeing this mod come to life.

Is it still ticking?

MFSP

Something will be released....eventually tounge_o.gifblues.gif

Well, I figure I'll ressurect this in the hopes of seeing this mod come to life.

Is it still ticking?

MFSP

Quite, infact today we actually did some teambuilding exercise smile_o.gif

Can you relase what you got?

As a beta or something?

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

unclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gif

No smile_o.gif

Screens showing WIP stuff then? biggrin_o.gif

But seriously your word is good enough for me if its being done it probably is just hope it comes soon.

Probably best not to continually bug the team about progress - I'm sure when they have news and updates, someone will post it. wink_o.gif

I understand... It's just that the thread had not been active for almost an entire month and even then the mod's status was in question. But, I'll keep that in mind next time I want to ressurect something. wink_o.gif

Oh well, at least I know now that it's still living. Keep up the good work guys.

MFSP

I understand... It's just that the thread had not been active for almost an entire month and even then the mod's status was in question. But, I'll keep that in mind next time I want to ressurect something. wink_o.gif

Oh well, at least I know now that it's still living. Keep up the good work guys.

MFSP

You're always free to ask for an update ofcourse its just that some people (not you) have a way of demanding updates which is not all that cool smile_o.gif Rest assured that if we have something to tell the community we will.

Guest The Cobra

I gonna download this as soon at it's comes out, but aprox (I know that you don't have a releasedate or something) how much have you finished?

BTW; If you don't wanna answer, don't, I know you shoudln't bug teams about their workprogress

Great work!  smile_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  

Can't wait until it gets out  tounge2.gif  wink_o.gif

Please don't hit me, but is there any new screens or perhaps even an addon? I am really looking forward with this mod.

I truly hate to ask as well, but any progress? huh.gif

Sorry in advance. confused_o.gif

Why are you both acting like noobs?

pistols.gif

Everyone who followed this topic would like to see this mod come out but the chances "seem" pretty slim.

Wait until they post something (if that ever happens). That's the best you are going to get.

EDIT: I vote that the next person who starts a post with...

Quote[/b] ]Please don't hit me

Gets band.gif

Yes, but they haven't updated their own forum or site for that matter for quite a while. I really wanted this project to be released, and I realised a while ago it probably wouldn't be. I still have hope, though.

It's just, there's been no news for quite a while. I'm just asking. whistle.gif

Shouldn't hurt to ask, and I'm sure it lets the addonmakers know there are people still interested in this mod. So long as it doesn't become another thing involving 'release dates' icon_rolleyes.gif

We are still working on it and some parts of it are relatively close to release. We are however still looking for talented scripters, and have been doing so for over 1,5 years now, there appears to be very little interest within the community to help smile_o.gif No news does not mean no progress. Now where is my big stick to hit lennin! wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]there appears to be very little interest within the community to help

I think most people are under the impression that you stopped...you cant blame people for not knowing anything considering the lack of any news whatsoever from your team in the last while.

I think a quick news post at ofp.info asking for some scripting help would get the job done for you.

Or something at OFPEC's recruitment lounge.

The one with only the one test post in it? wink_o.gif Anyway. We at NAFP are still looking for a dedicated capable scripter/coder. If you feel you want to help email or MSN me at supah@chaotic.nl .