Sign in to follow this  
Supah

Nogovan Armed Forces Project

No, the section on the forum that people use to recruit for mods and voice actors. They're using that till they get the recruitment depot up.

Or something at OFPEC's recruitment lounge.

The one with only the one test post in it? wink_o.gif Anyway. We at NAFP are still looking for a dedicated capable scripter/coder. If you feel you want to help email or MSN me at supah@chaotic.nl .

Communication through IRC is prefered though. You can find us in #nafp on quakenet.

If ArmA gets released in the foreseeable future we will be back to it but atm it seems to be not that wise to put time into addons for an engine that is about to be updated. Also the fact that nobody could be arsed to help out with scripting and configs kinda put a halt to things.

Thing is...

Thats a lot of work youve done already and the international soldier model doesnt exactly get newer over time.

I hate to see good looking addons sit and get old.

Thing is...

Thats a lot of work youve done already and the international soldier model doesnt exactly get newer over time.

I hate to see good looking addons sit and get old.

We had a new soldier model etc. by our member Deadmeat_XM. But again nobody could be arsed with helped us with the scripting. When ArmA gets released we might be at it again. We have some of the best modellers and texturers. Meantime I am busy with flying lessons and the boys are busy with school and private lives. There was a time for people to come and help us but that time has passed for the time being smile_o.gif

Well then, good luck. huh.gif I really wanted this to come out before ArmA, but oh well. I do hope someone is arsed enough to script for you when ArmA comes out, though. tounge2.gif Hopefully sooner.

Best of luck. smile_o.gif

Last time i checked, the mod is in dire need of scripters and nothing will be released until they find some.

Last time i checked, the mod is in dire need of scripters and nothing will be released until they find some.

Isn't everyone... icon_rolleyes.gif

What could they possibly be in dire need of scripters for? I suppose I could offer to help, but I can't say how much time I'll have.

Well, I'm not the one who'll have to give up hours of his life to script that stuff, but it would be a shame to see those addons go to waste, and never be released.

im pretty sure supah said he'd re-awaken the project for Arma (although here's hoping BIS allow Nogova to be ported to Arma, otherwise the point of the project is a little lost)