Sign in to follow this  
General Barron

Model names for women?

Hello all. I've been pretty active at the OFPEC forums, but since they are down for a while, I finally decided to try out the official ones. smile_o.gif Sorry if this isn't the best board to post this on, but I thought it was better here than at the Oxygen board. Excuse me admins if I'm wrong sad_o.gif

Anyway, does anybody know the names of the .p3d models for the females? I'm no addon maker, but I'm making a small one right now that basically changes armor values/names/etc. I've been able to get all the male civillians, by inheriting the model like so:

class civilian9: civilian{};

class GENB_guy9: civilian9

However, I don't know the names for the females. I checked the commented cpp files on the breath site, but they only have civillians1-3. So either the classnames or the model names would work. Also, if anyone knows the names of the civillian models (4 and up), I would also appreciate it.

Thanks!

Open up the editor, put a few women onto the map, and then look at the mission SQM. You can find the model names in there smile_o.gif .

model="\O\char\civilistka02a.p3d";

woman=1;

moves="CfgMovesMCWoman";

thats a sample from a config I'm working on soon to be hopefully released. add the woman=1 and CFgMovesMCWoman so the face file does not get screwed up and in game female names like Eva will appear also the model will when unarmed move like a female should.

M21man,

Nope, that's the unit names. I want the model names for config editing. wink_o.gif

Tracy t

I tried the 1.90 config file, but it didn't seem that much different from the ones I have already. It only has civillians 1-3--no resistance units at all. Thanks anyways. Btw, how do you decode .bin files anyway?

Blink Dog,

I'll try out your suggestion soon. Do you know what the models for all five women are?

civilistka01a

civilistka01b

civilistka02a

civilistka02b

civilistka02c

Those are the female models in O\char\ I think they are listed in order as they appear under civilian -> men woman 1 etc.

just replace pack and try in game to see who is who.

Ack! New problem: Girls can't throw grenades! That's right, when they are unarmed, they can't throw a grenade--which I need them to do. I presume this is because there is no animation defined for that action in CfgMovesMCWoman. Is there a way for me to define those animations, by using the male civillian animations? If it's too much trouble, I guess I could just use the male moves for my women, but I'd rather not.

By the way, I know absolutely nothing about this--my head hurts already from learning so much (so little really) about addons.

I ran into the same problem too, I never bothered to waste my time to fig it out. I also know they do not have rpg proxies so don't arm with rpg's for cutscene purposes.

HA!! women!!! biggrin_o.gif

I think i'm gonna get someone to build nice Asian women for my mod ( you guys know in america the asian women are OH SO NICE!!! tounge_o.gif )

I think this is why I can't have my addon have an rpg also. I added the proxies for it and she can pick it up in game but It won't show on the addon its self. It might work if you cange the gonfig but then the female addons will walk like women. (gonna have to test this out)

M21man,

Nope, that's the unit names. I want the model names for config editing. wink_o.gif

Tracy t

I tried the 1.90 config file, but it didn't seem that much different from the ones I have already. It only has civillians 1-3--no resistance units at all. Thanks anyways. Btw, how do you decode .bin files anyway?

Blink Dog,

I'll try out your suggestion soon. Do you know what the models for all five women are?

It does have the class names for resistance

Woman1,

Woman2,

Woman3

just do a search for woman=1 in the file biggrin_o.gif

So that's why you live in the Northwest, eh?

yes. Washington State, oh man, they have the best of the Asian gals around here. mostly the nice, sexy asian teens, thje best women around cause they are always ready to get down.......

P.S. i'm only 17 so I ain't a pedifile wink_o.gif

Woah! Somebody needs to calm his hormones... and as a side note, I live in Shoreline, and my girlfriend is of Asian ancestry, so I know what you're talking about.

I live in Bellingham, near Mt. Baker biggrin_o.gif

Ya ya I know what ya mean too. I have had so many asian girlfriends, and all I have done with them most of the time is ........ah ya, you know what wink_o.gif But they are the ones who usaully get me going, ya know, they are very naughty girls tounge_o.gif

Woah... like I said, calm the hormones. smile_o.gif And maybe you should try focusing a bit more on the "friend" part of "girlfriend"--it can be quite rewarding. unclesam.gif