Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Real life photography/photo editing

I've recently purchased a new digital camera, not anything too special, but I want to make sure to protect the LCD screen on it. Do any of you use a specific brand of screen protectors? There sure are a lot to choose from, and I'm not sure which ones are the best crazy_o.gif

I personally don't use LCD screen protectors. Too much of a hassle imo... I just make sure to handle my camera with care, always using neck strap and/or keeping a firm grip on it... or just leaving it in the case!

Never used one, never needed one. What do you intend to do with it that would require such protection? Unsupported rock climbing or rallye driving ?

Ah, well I should have mentioned it's a fairly compact camera, I'd like to be able to just have it with me in a pocket or bag, without worrying about scratching the LCD.

I dont think that scratching the LCD is really an issue and even if it gets scratched (not saying cracked) it sitll wouldnt be a big thing smile_o.gif

My pocket digi (which isn't... that compact) is still OK after few years of use, being carried in pocket and such... then again there was nothing to scratch it, actually. Always firmly against some canvas surface... most of the time. wink_o.gif

Nice bd.

Tho it looks like you need to clean your lens or sensor, as you've got a fair bit of dirt on one or other (or both).

Yeah I'm overdue to send my SLR in to get it's annual check up or whatever =/

They're SEETRAC's (Small Emplacement Excavator Tractor). I think that they're made by Freightliner under contract from Mercedes.

So I'm back. The day I flew back was probably one of the saddest of my life.

cubaedits1vf4.jpg

cubaedit2snq9.jpg

cubaedit3sty3.jpg

cubaedit4szz2.jpg

cubaedit5svo4.jpg

Im just back from a trip with the transmongolian Express. China, Mongolia and Russia.

This pick reminded me of the early ArmA water pics

dscn2338.jpg

At a train station

dscn2389.jpg

Gobi desert

dscn2101.jpg

A rock near Ulaanbataar

dscn2175.jpg

dscn2183.jpg

dscn2199.jpg

JPG compression messed a bit up, but still not bad for a Nikon Coolpix wink_o.gif

Wow Tovarish! Some very nice pictures biggrin_o.gif I am looking forward to seeing more. I hope your stay was nice.

Hi All. Happy new year etc. I just finished another Summer Tour with "The Feelers", a band I have mixed for 10 years... Here are heaps of photos... This band is taking me to Switzerland, Germany, Checkoslovakia and the UK in a few weeks... If you live there come and see them!

TheFeelersZoom2.jpg

TheFeelersShilouette.jpg

TheFeelersRiwaka.jpg

TheFeelersRedEvil.jpg

TheFeelersPaihia.jpg

TheFeelersEwenNYE.jpg

JasonKMarkRCoroglen.jpg

We did a show with another band called "The dudes", I made the most of the photo opertunities...

TheDudes1.jpg

TheDudes27.jpg

TheDudes26.jpg

TheDudes19.jpg

TheDudes10.jpg

TheDudes23.jpg

I sweet talked the Pilots of one of our charter flights into letting me take some photos. When I told them I had images on Airliners.net they gave me a headset and let me listen to them landing etc... It was the highlight of the tour for me... What a nerd eh...

AirNationalJetstreamCockpit.jpg

AirNationalNelsonApproach.jpg

AirNationalJetstream3200Charter.jpg

This is Peter Jacksons Gulfstream GIV, we didnt get to fly in this one sad_o.gif hehe

AirNationalGulfstreamGIV.jpg

From my last trip... Granada, spain, La Alhambra on sunset inlove.gif

HPIM3729.jpg

Later (when i arrive at home) i will add more shots from Alhambra and Granada smile_o.gif

-=UOE.Txalo=- that picture of La Alhambra is awesome.