Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Real life photography/photo editing

You did real well to get the foreground clear with the "towers" still in focus in the distance. Nice!

We had a one day family outing, with the kids sledding and building snowmen (PC=snowpersons tounge_o.gif) and igloos.

Syrian intelligence:

There has been some activiteis in Israel's side. Some people, dressed in civilian clothes were building bunkers and what appears to be some sort of decoy size of a small person.

tounge_o.gif

You did real well to get the foreground clear with the "towers" still in focus in the distance. Nice!

I think the credit goes to my trust digicam's snow scenery setting, which I assume sets a much smaller aperature setting, and therefore more of a focused image, both nearby and distant.

Photo buffs, please correct me if I'm wrong.

We had a one day family outing, with the kids sledding and building snowmen (PC=snowpersons tounge_o.gif) and igloos.

Syrian intelligence:

There has been some activiteis in Israel's side. Some people, dressed in civilian clothes were building bunkers and what appears to be some sort of decoy size of a small person.

Things really escalated when my 5 year old armed the decoy with a large missile shaped carrot for a nose. An understandable misunderstanding:

arrow_i1.jpg

Syrian intelligence:

And I've never been so insulted in my life by the morning local news! mad_o.gif

Nice sunset Burns. icon14.gif

I miss some of the great tasting foods in Korea.One thing is the dried squid legs.I hate squid when its fresh out of the water, but I love it when its dried.Add hot pepper paste, and enjoy with peanuts and OB beer. smile_o.gif

Lol the way I was tought to say to get beer is, "Hana meckju".("Hana" is One in Korean, and "Meckju" is Beer in Korean.)

tounge_o.gif

And I heard stay away from Mockelly.If you drink to much, you start a conversation with your self.I've seen it in Korea, and it's funny as hell. tounge_o.gif

Well any ways, I'll upload more pictures from my vaction in Korea later. smile_o.gif

Image size!

indeed, sorry about that ralph, imagesize fixed now.

j365.jpg

J-365   323 SQN (RNLAF) F-16A Block 15W

I took this photo some time ago in my plane spotting days, trying out my new scanner smile_o.gif Long days spent in a pasture near leeuwarden AB. The groundcrew is in the process of putting the safety pins back in. This bird later recieved the Mid Life Upgrade smile_o.gif Sometimes in this spot when a Falcon came back with a hydrazine leak they would evacuate you biggrin_o.gif Other times they would just go "No smoking pls". Hydrazine is VERY cancer inducing  crazy_o.gif

jagraf.jpg

This time a shot of a RAF jaguar departing Gilze Rijen. they were there with TLP (Tactical leadership programme) Normally they do that at Florennes but i believe their runway was out for maintenance. The Jaguar is a tad bit underpowered so they stayed really low after take off, it was a nice way to make these sorta shots. The Farmer who's house was 60 meters from the runway lights wasnt so happy as these birds would come screaming over his house AB fully lit at all times of the day smile_o.gif The F-16's that normally flew from there would allready be much higher and not using AB at that point.

Ice-covered lake (in which we have a small island)

040223-2-Sjoen.jpg

A wood splitting machine we pulled over the ice to the small island

040222-2-Slaede.jpg

Layers of ice by the shore

040222-4-Islager.jpg

Fishing. ~25 cm thick ice

040223-3-Pimpelfiske.jpg

My grandma's house

040223-4-Mormorshus.jpg

Alandish ambulance helicopter

040223-5-Ambulanshelikopter.jpg

Mariehamn, Ĺland (Alandia)

040223-6-Mariehamnsol.jpg

smile_o.gif

Lots of nice pics here. Unfortunately my pictures are taken with a DV Cam with a single memory card to store pictures so the quality isn't the best.

All pictures are taken less then 500 metres from where I live.

This is a lake 2 minuttes away from our house.

ACFLPAkiaacG.JPG

Same place of course only when foggy

ACFHPAgiaacG.JPG

View from a hilltop just in front of the house. On a clear night you can just about see the lights from the gastowers at the oilriggs in the north sea.

ACFJPAiiaacG.JPG

View from the same place as above picture

ACFTPAsiaacG.JPG

Yeah yeah - same as above but technicolors this time

ACFQPApiaacG.JPG

Not winning a prize for this one though

Himmel.JPG

My dog - Oscar the Welsh Terrier after being handstripped

ACFFPAeiaacG.JPG

Oscar with his girlfriend Luna the Lakeland Terrier

Bilde_004.JPG

Oscar as a puppy

ACFROA2haacG.JPG

Denoir's winter vs summer pictures inspired me to go out and take some pics now while we still have some snow - coming up in a few days!

Hey brgnorway, any flats to rent this autumn ?

I want to go on a trip through the countries Sweden, Finland (maybe... they all are so depressed somehow biggrin_o.gif ) and Norway.

I wanted to do that for a long time.

Hey brgnorway, any flats to rent this autumn ?

I want to go on a trip through the countries Sweden, Finland (maybe... they all are so depressed somehow biggrin_o.gif ) and Norway.

I wanted to do that for a long time.

Hi Balschoiw  smile_o.gif

You are always welcome to stay in Norway. We love foreigners - especially if you say something nice about us  biggrin_o.gif

Seriously, yes there are good posibilities to get hold of a nice place to stay. However, you should register as a student (just a formality) and rent a room at a dormitory (is that spelled right cause I've had too much cognac this evening) .

You'll get a nice room for aprx. 200 euro including heating and electricity if you chose a room at a place owned by the student union. I used to rent a room like that and imediately liked it due to the multicultural environment.

Please do come to Bergen! It's a very very nice and beautyfull city! It's small - only 250 thousand inhabitants and it's an old Hansa city.

Official homepage of Bergen

I'd love to see some of our cherished forum members and you are always welcome Balschoiw.

Please contact me if you want further information such as practical arrangements etc. I work at a very nice hotel beside studying and can give you a very nice price if you'd like to visit Bergen to check it out!

Come here and forget about Oslo. Oslo is fairly nice but it's like every other capital and major city.

Edit: ugh I usually don't drink very much but XO cognac is sooo nice. My english degrades far too much though!

Added a site with some pics for you!

Pictures from Bergen

Somehow the picture from Scandinavia allways looks nice. Buetiful area. brgnorway got any pics of th eoil rigs at night with the flames. They looks preety good. smile_o.gif

Somehow the picture from Scandinavia allways looks nice. Buetiful area.  brgnorway got any pics of th eoil rigs at night with the flames. They looks preety good. smile_o.gif

Hi!

Well, I'll see if I can find some pics for you. However, you can't see the oilriggs but the light from burning gas. It's too far away wink_o.gif

The best thing about scandinavia is that there are only one kind of poisenous snake here. And usually it's not even life threatening! If you like solitude and nature I guess you'll have a good time here.

I'll see if I can upload some more pictures from Korea.I've been really busy lately though. sad_o.gif

But nice pictures everyone! smile_o.gif

ah, summer.... made me come to think of som pics i took last summer. smile_o.gif

Practise crawling

And again

"BMP spotted!"

Observing the bmp

On patrol

Take positions!

Digging foxhole

-------------------***civilian pics***----------------------

1.jpg

Sunset over the biggest lake in Sweden (3rd biggest in Europe)

8.jpg

A big 17th century castle just 25km from where i live

wow..never knew Sweden had BMP that looks like a group of soldiers crawling... biggrin_o.gif

try naming the files without '+'

thanks mate, that did the trick ;)

now you might want to update you´r post too biggrin_o.gif

and to the rest of you, give me your thought´s about these pics please smile_o.gif

i really like to hear ppl´s opinion about my pics