Italian passion

mz_cavallino_web.jpg

Ferrari 430GT

mz_f430_art_web.jpg

Ferrari vs Porsche

mz_porscheVsFerrari1a_web.jpg

Porsche 70s racecar

mz_classicrace1_web.jpg

I haven't been lazy over the last few weeks. On the contrary, just didn't have the time to post anything. The Canon 50mm/f1.4 has completely replaced the kit lense - and while I sometimes miss the ability to zoom, the incredible sharpness and the ability to manually adjust the focus even with activated autofocus easily make up for that.

smile_o.gif

The only editing done to the images below was the conversion from RAW and some contrast stretch and white balance calibration in Adobe Lightroom.

flowers:

JB20070415_005.jpg

JB20070401_097.jpg

my personal favourite:

JB20070401_086.jpg

Some misc stuff:

JB20070401_087.jpg

IMG_2757.jpg

Aimpoint, those pictures are amazing! You captured every car absolutely perfectly!

Thank you for comment Ranger Bob..But they arent so perfect IMO!! the friend with me is very skilled,he has a motorsport photography veteran and carry in his bag some high quality and expensive lens.

You can see some of him HERE the difference with mine is huge !!

I like Dolphins one btw.

Very nice pics lately Sniper.

so, i´ll give you a new load of bird shots from me...

i can say i had a really fun time shooting this....

the birds where amasing, as fast as i picked up the camera they started showing off, and when i put it away they stopped :P

unfortunatly i didnt have the guts to compress them more so... they are about 200-300kb each wink_o.gif

PIC 1

PIC 2

PIC 3

PIC 4

PIC 5

PIC 6

PIC 7

PIC 8

PIC 9

Cheers Ranger Bob and AimPoint.

@ Ranger Bob: I really like the dolphin shot.

@ The Shadow: The first pic with the blackbird is great, so is the one with the mallard duck splashing the water.

They feel like they are made out of paper. crazy_o.gif

That one is quick tho, its got a fast road and rally cam, new pistons, crank and eibach suspension.

lol - I'm not one for tinkering with cars, just had to pop down the road in Nottingham to see the 'type' that generally did such things, they were a bunch of idiots (and the police made a bit of money writing up tickets for illegal exhausts etc every week) - although i'm not tarring your mate with the same brush or anything.

wish I could afford something half way decent - I can afford the actual purchase, just not the obscene insurance every year which would pay for the car twice over crazy_o.gif

currently plodding around in my punto sporting - cheap to run at least - lol - paper would be a term for it too - although stiff suspension makes it quite fun to knock around the side roads.

what I'd do for an R32 icon_rolleyes.gif

Oh I am chav, the main difference is that I know stuff about cars. tounge2.gif

The guy that owns that car is paying 2+k a year on insurence for it.

malt8.jpg