Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Real life photography/photo editing

BEAT!!

4 out of your recently posted 6 pictures were over 100kb. I removed the hotlinks for them and +1 WL for you.

BEAT!!

4 out of your recently posted 6 pictures were over 100kb. I removed the hotlinks for them and +1 WL for you.

Thats wierd because I lower on purpose quality of those pics. And when I check them they were 91-99.3kb

BEAT!!

Thats wierd because I lower on purpose quality of those pics. And when I check them they were 91-99.3kb

and when i check them now the biggest is 98.55kb

wich is under the 100kb limit....

atleast thats according to firefox...

cant imagine that Explorer sais they are bigger...

Yeah... All of the images BEAT!! posted are under 100kb in my browser too wow_o.gif

BEAT!!

and when i check them now the biggest is 98.55kb

wich is under the 100kb limit....

atleast thats according to firefox...

cant imagine that Explorer sais they are bigger...

Well I have noticed some times that filesize will be different if you check them with my computer or photoshop.

They were over 200kb in original, but I lower the size of pics before I posted them to here.

I refesh them with smartftp and in my opinion they are under 100kb. But Iam not expert with PC's so I could be wrong. So I apology if those pics are larger than 100kb's

FF 2.0 -> All under 100kb

IE6 -> All under 100kb (largest was 101750bytes or sumthing)

What browser do you have W0lle, perhaps, that's where the problem is?

I checked them before too (with FF2), and noticed a few of them were slightly over 100K (by 4 or 5K), but it may be that different browsers might return different sizes.

If I check the image links now they are all under 100K (but perhaps they are updated already).

I checked them before too (with FF2), and noticed a few of them were slightly over 100K (by 4 or 5K), but it may be that different browsers might return different sizes.

If I check the image links now they are all under 100K (but perhaps they are updated already).

Exactly the same situation (and browser here). Each of the images I removed the hotlinks from was over 100kb (104 or 105kb). Otherwise I wouldn't have removed them as it makes no sense and ruins the post.

Some late night/early morning impressions from Stockholm.

convdsc0299img04ssvk4.jpg

convdsc0296img01ssyq1.jpg

convdsc0292img01sskq4.jpg

convdsc0305img02ssof7.jpg

convdsc0291img01ssdn1.jpg

Wow GoOB. Those pics are awesome. I really, really like them

goob, thos shots have been a little edited in photoshop right?

becouse there is no way in hell i can get a photo to look like that roight out of the camera wink_o.gif

but they are damn fine.... very artistic.... you got a very interesting style smile_o.gif

i wish i could use photoshop biggrin_o.gif (i have asked a friend to teach me a little though) smile_o.gif

btw... got a new wet photo dream today..... Nikon D2Xs.... damn i want that camera..

*The_Shadow just back from a 2h photo walk*

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w113/Skuggans_Natur/021.jpg

(you gotta hate that 100kb rule)

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w113/Skuggans_Natur/022.jpg

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w113/Skuggans_Natur/023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

so... that was all....

feel free to comment

and you are allowed to edit them if you want...

i have the originals so no harm done wink_o.gif

thanks for the comment sniperuk02

yeah, the evo shot is the best of them all i think.....

i was shooting the crane in the shot just before and saw something yellow in the corner of my eye, and just moved my head and camera at it and shot it just before it drow off...

i can say, the paint was wet (it had water drops on it wich cant be seen in that shot) and the dark background of the shot just completed it all...

shooting such a great looking car in a dirty harbor/industrial area is just fantastic smile_o.gif

goob, thos shots have been a little edited in photoshop right?

becouse there is no way in hell i can get a photo to look like that roight out of the camera wink_o.gif

but they are damn fine.... very artistic.... you got a very interesting style smile_o.gif

I spent about 10 seconds on every image to add a blue cast to the shadow and midtone details (w. levels) and to lower the contrast a bit. The exception being the one of the girl with the crazy lipstick, the fake DOF-blur took took about 30 seconds to add, which shows... It's really poorly done :P

And thanks to both you and Peanut for your kind comments smile_o.gif

P.S I took the liberty of editing my favourite shot of your latest batch, I cut out the annoying black field (a tree?) from the left edge of the frame and added a little contrast, and lightened up the bird a bit. Hurry up and let your friend teach you some PS, it would really improve your already very nice images smile_o.gif D.S

f_011m_2f111ea.jpg

thanks...

yeah, the dark thingy was a tree... i was thinking about cutting it out myself...

and thanks for the comments smile_o.gif

made me feel a bit warm biggrin_o.gif

im sure my skills will improve, im just starting to learn smile_o.gif