Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Real life photography/photo editing

A few night shots made during the last couple of weeks in Kiel. Used a Canon A-1, scanned the photos afterwards and did some fine-tunning in Photoshop.

Academical Hospital

ni_008w.jpg

ni_009w.jpg

ni_010w.jpg

awesome architectural shots Afrographx. Grest composition in some of those shots...

Here are a few critters!

WhiteButterflyLAND.jpg

ButterflySign1LAND.jpg

Butterfly2LAND.jpg

Butterfly1LAND.jpg

You've taken the old girl out for some fresh air today I take it?  biggrin_o.gif

Is she running on LPG yet?  tounge2.gif

Nice pics! Your trees are more advanced than here in Dorset so you must be further north, looks a bit like the Dales but I'm not sure!

Yeah, took it for a drive in the hills, got it nice and muddy. smile_o.gif

No LPG yet, need to get some other work done on it before I do that.

It's Somerset! biggrin_o.gif

somerset, dorset - bah, north devon's where its at tounge2.gif

(good cide in somerset though, always buy myself a jug when im driving past cheddar gorge)

Berghoff, I like those autumn shots.

I'm trying to capture this season, too, but cant manage to get a nice composition together.

DSC013981cg.jpg

Just a little something i did yesterday, borrowed a friend as a "model" and such. Nothing special.. smile_o.gif

Used a W30 for the photograph then fondeld abit with it in PS, didnt really put much time with it..

Killagee ,I don't need to say you thumbs-up.gif

Antaris like this one and good work to all other too smile_o.gif

Here is just a yesterday walk around...today rain confused_o.gif

urb_collage_web.jpg

299034885_f0e32cda1e_o.jpg

299034872_8b0a16ef92_o.jpg

299034840_3465b8dc9b_o.jpg

(Links go to Flickr page, they are the "full" size images)

All were taken handheld/slightly rushed (It was cold), but turned out not too badly

- Ben

Cool macro shots DBR_onix... Try a little more Depth of field (small aperture) though...

Here are a few recent pics...

This is a 2inch long Weta i saved from my cat... Took him out to my little studio in the garage.

WetaWhiteLAND3.jpg

WetaWhiteLAND.jpg

WetaBlackLAND.jpg

I had the pleasure of doing a gig next to Flaxmill bay, in the Coromandel Peninsula, North Island NZ. I snuck off after soundcheck for a few quick handheld shots...

FlaxmillBayLAND.jpg

FlaxmillBayPort.jpg

FlaxmillBaySandPORT.jpg

FlaxmillBay1PORT.jpg

FlaxmillPanComp.jpg

Damn thats some NICE countryside killagee, but that weta is fulgy as hell, makes you wonder why Pete Jackson decided to name his studios after them!

I love how you've managed to compose the shots to take in a lot of the terrain without making the shots look too touristy. Don't fancy taking on an apprentice do ya? tounge2.gif

Just come to NZ on a holiday mate! Where do you live? I tour all over the place and might do a gig in your town one day... At the moment I am in Australia (internet cafe in bondi beach) on tour with a band called The Blackseeds...

It may appear like I always "nail" the shot but thats totally not the case! I wish!. I took over 50 weta shots and 30 or so Flaxmill bay shots to get these ones. The trick is to just take lots of photos, trying different things, and always try to get the exposure right...

Have you ever seen a real "profesional" photographer work? I have and it amazing... Some of them take 10 photos, then give you 10 wicked photos... ah well... One day...

Edit: Cool grafitti shots Aimpoint. Nice composition when you put them next to each other like that...