Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Real life photography/photo editing

Some places of the city where my base camp was located (Lyon)

unedited photos

PICT0046.jpg

PICT0075.jpg

PICT0052.jpg

PICT0071.jpg

PICT0062.jpg

PICT0063.jpg

regards,

thunderbird84

Napoli, Torre Annunziata, Castellamare di Stabia, Torre del Greco, Pompeji, Pompei, the Vesuv, Herculaneum, Ercolano and much more at night:

295_9561.jpg

Awesome stuff these last two pages, top class!

I ran about town today, picking random stuff up from the gutter for class. When I got home I put my schoolwork on a plate and took a photograph of it, nothing good... But atleast I'm trying:

rockfrukostsuz1.jpg

I can't decide on a title, it's either Rock & Roll Breakfast or Keep The Streets Tidy.

P.S supah, no airshow lately? I'm missing your pictures! D.S

Lot's of work sadly sad_o.gif This is my first weekend off in 2 months. Also when I had a day off the weather has been mostly crap with loads of rain and wind. Not good for aviation photography smile_o.gif

Wow, GoOB, that pic indeed is great! I really like the idea smile_o.gif

South Tyrol:

288_8854k.jpg

147kb.

Do Finns always wear Finland-caps? biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

we bought them from Tegel airport while looking for Sweden-caps, too bad we saw them right after we left the shop biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Thank you so much for this picture, I have set it as my background now.

inlove.gif

confused_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

proto.jpg

I forgot the designation but this is a vehicle (prototype) that the Marine Corps was testing in the 50's and 60's. There were seven made.

[sarcasm]

I really had to take a hard second look at the vehicle to realize why it never went into full production.

[/sarcasm]

It's like some guy figured "well wheels suck sometimes and tracks can suck too so lets put them both toegether and maybe the suck will cancel out and we'll have an awesome vehicle". That guy was horribly wrong.

E1: Grammar.

E2: Posted a picture. Without a picture, this post would somehow be even more awkward.

Those middle two sunsets are wicked DKM Jaguar! Or were they taken over North Korea yesterday?   tounge2.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Here is an unknown (to me) bug under approximately 50X magnification.  The pictures were taken with a Nikon DXM1200.  It was still alive (and still moving around somewhat) at the time I took these pictures.  The length of the insect is approximately 1/16†(1.5875mm).

Bug-topside.jpg

Bug-underside.jpg

Those middle two sunsets are wicked DKM Jaguar! Or were they taken over North Korea yesterday? tounge2.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Odd you should say that, it's the exact joke I made to DeadMeat on IRC before I posted them.

It is the view from my back garden. smile_o.gif

Awesome stuff these last two pages, top class!

I ran about town today, picking random stuff up from the gutter for class. When I got home I put my schoolwork on a plate and took a photograph of it, nothing good... But atleast I'm trying:

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6532/rockfrukostsuz1.jpg

I can't decide on a title, it's either Rock & Roll Breakfast or Keep The Streets Tidy.

P.S supah, no airshow lately? I'm missing your pictures! D.S

That reminds me of an anti-smoking campaign that is on here in the UK tounge2.gif (Random, everyday things, like a girl opening a purse to pay for something, and it's full of old cigarettes and other such nice stuff crazy_o.gif )

Hm, not really done too much photography lately, took photos at a few gigs I was recording, but thats about it.

266125050_dbddde6eb5_o.jpg

[Recording thingy]

266125077_58c2c19fff_o.jpg

[big Brother and the Holding Company, with Kittie(?) singing, at the Bein Inn]

266125116_b4a7835e82_o.jpg

[same as above, but their bass player]

266125134_2e0f183ff9_o.jpg

[simon Kirke (Free 's Drummer), with Larry Oakes (Forgiener), again playing at the Bein Inn]

{Flicker page thing, since I don't feel like linking each one tounge2.gif : http://www.flickr.com/photos/_dbr/ }

Those remind me : I really need an external flash gun thing.. Any recommendations for a cheap flash?

Don't need anything fancy, just something I can shove on the top of the camera (Canon 350D), and bounce of the roof, without having to use my hand to difuse the flash and half-blind myself and burn my fingers tounge2.gif

The built in flash is crap, and to get vaugly reasonable shots in dark-ish areas I have to spend ages mucking around either in the custom white-ballance thing, or Photoshop, and even still it doesn't often turn out right

So, flash recommendations? xmas_o.gif

- Ben

Panorama view from Edinburgh Castle shot with my antique Canon A 1. Quickly put together in Photoshop.

(Click the Picture for the full panorama)

edinburgh_Castle_S.jpg

Quickly put together in Photoshop.

As noticed.

The picture itself is looks nice.

JW

smile_o.gif