Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Real life photography/photo editing

Really great pictures GoOB

This picture i like because its like a winter morning where everything is really barren (being winter), but just for the first few hours when it is clear skys it feels great.

The dog and logo close up i like also. I dont know why, i think it is because it is quite normal and reminds me of a good time. But thats a guess, i really dont know why i like them tounge2.gif

Yay my first contribution  biggrin_o.gif

A nice warm summers day (Aka thursday)

Here

Taken with my little camera phone (Sony Ericsson K750i)

Wildo

Yay my first contribution biggrin_o.gif

A nice warm summers day (Aka thursday)

Here

Taken with my little camera phone (Sony Ericsson K750i)

Wildo

..camera phones have progressed a lot recently.. Not quiite up to the standard of a proper camera, but for, erm, a phone, it's pretty decent..

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6486/dog23qu.jpg

Would have been cool if you got the dogs face in the mirror, but assuming it wasn't your car (or a friends), the owner might have got slightly annoyed at you fiddling with their mirrors, still good though smile_o.gif

- Ben

Another pointless addition, I was just playing around with the macro function.

mani.jpg

jau.jpg

Pike's jaw.

frogi.jpg

Frog, about the size of the 2€ coin.

volebastard.jpg

And while I was taking a picture of the frog, this little guy was sitting about 2 meters away, doing whatever the hell it is that voles do.

Frog picture is cool smile_o.gif What camera was that with?

Taken a ~week ago, half accidently, half-intentionally tounge2.gif

155769961_b93ccafe18_o.jpg

Taken a few days ago

155769899_369f4ef090_o.jpg

- Ben

Frog picture is cool smile_o.gif What camera was that with?

Thanks. I took the picture with a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ5.

Nice shot of the grass Onix smile_o.gif Good job making a potential boring subject into an interesting shot!

_DSC3104e.jpg

_DSC3164e.jpg

_DSC3207e.jpg

_DSC3263e.jpg

First batch of an unhealthy amount of photos taken during 1&Ë weeks around the country (well mostly our summer cabin - gone flat-screen and dvb still with only an age old gas generatormathingy).

Simba those photos are shocking(ly good) and atmospheric. I swear I was at the location of the 2nd photo in a dream but the first brings back memories of a place in my childhood where kids used to play and find empty shells and whatnot (and got beaten by the teenagers if they happened to find us in their uhm... spawnnest   tounge2.gif )

Finally got around to trying out a few ideas I had.. Never a good thing tounge2.gif

{Second} and {Third} are links to similar pictures, but I couldn't img tag them all (Well, I could have, but it woulda been messy)

158318247_1f1c620937_o.jpg

{Second} - {Third}

158318257_0e57fccdc8_o.jpg

158318160_96118ee571_o.jpg

158318360_e15a15836a_o.jpg

{Second} - {third}

All taken around 0000, amazingly no odd looks.. Helped by the fact the neigbours are all out of view whistle.gif

- Ben

158846667_73aba3deb7_o.jpg

Trying out my new macro lens outside the Camera Shop biggrin_o.gif (Sigma 50mm 1:2.8)

158848969_71c02cccd5.jpg

I retried the smooth-river shot from last night, turned out better, despite being bright, and hand-held (Well, leaning on bridge)

158849013_89695c5a45_o.jpg

158848930_b135a431c9_o.jpg

Trying out a telephohto lens (again, outside the shop), might get the lens next week (They'd sold the last one 15minutes before I got to the shop, ah well tounge2.gif)

Final macro shot :

158848945_7fc6723fc8.jpg

- Ben

What the ferk is to the right in that picture? (the green thing)

- Ben

i have taken a bunch of photos lately, and 3 of them turened out quite well i think..

they where taken when a friend of me rehersed with his band and i was asked to come along and take photos for their website (wich havnt been made yet)

anyway, here are the pics.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

The second one is good.. Keep in mind, for a bands website, you probably want to get their faces on it more than anything

- Ben

The second one is good.. Keep in mind, for a bands website, you probably want to get their faces on it more than anything

- Ben

yes, ofcourse, this is only a couple of photos, i took a lot more (with my really sucky cam) but these are the ones i found most "artistic"

wink_o.gif

@the_shadow; Try to go lower as opposed to higher next time - The pictures have a somewhat weird perspective, as ONIX said, the second one is a good shot smile_o.gif

@ONIX; Congrats to the new lens man, few material things feels better to have then a new lens to play with, the second one of your second post is real nice smile_o.gif

laxel5dj.jpg

places6ss6lj.jpg

Trying to mimic cross-processing in PS, as I don't have the ability (nor strong enough desire) to shoot film outside of school projects.

@the_shadow; Try to go lower as opposed to higher next time - The pictures have a somewhat weird perspective, as ONIX said, the second one is a good shot smile_o.gif

@ONIX; Congrats to the new lens man, few material things feels better to have then a new lens to play with, the second one of your second post is real nice smile_o.gif

[g]http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/2582/laxel5dj.jpg[mg]

[g]http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/8474/places6ss6lj.jpg

Trying to mimic cross-processing in PS, as I don't have the ability (nor strong enough desire) to shoot film outside of school projects.

nice pics goob, and thanks for the comment....

i did experiment with a couple of pics lying on my back on the floor, but they didnt turn out exactly as i wanted....

oh, and time to start saving for a new camera, anyone got a sugestion?

price, around 300€ or 3000SEK (Swedish Crowns)

i have already looked on the same camera Ares use (Panasonic Lumix DMC_FZ5) and it´s in the right price level (just above 3000SEK for the silver one, the black is a little more expensive)

but suggestions to other cameras are welcome smile_o.gif

oh, and time to start saving for a new camera, anyone got a sugestion?

price, around 300€ or 3000SEK (Swedish Crowns)

i have already looked on the same camera Ares use (Panasonic Lumix DMC_FZ5) and it´s in the right price level (just above 3000SEK for the silver one, the black is a little more expensive)

but suggestions to other cameras are welcome smile_o.gif

Might be a bit much, but I used a Fuji S7000 a lot (before I got the Canon 350D), and never had a problem with it apart from the slightly slow startup speed (When it extends the lens)

The picture quality : http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=127446589&size=o (resized by flickr)

The macro function on it was also really good

http://www.flickr.com/photo_z....&size=o (again, resized by flickr)

That said, theres probably thousands of decent cameras in your price range, thats just the comparable one I've used..

Slightly more general recommendation :

MAKE SURE IT HAS MANUAL CONTROLS! In that price range it's unlikely it wont, but make sure..

I really don't think going over 6 megapixels will be of any benefit, so don't use the megapixelyness of camera to make your decion tounge2.gif

Also, if you can get the money for it, look at a DSLR

Anyway, I'm sure theres someone with better advice tounge2.gif

Thankyou smile_o.gif

One question, what does everyone use to carry lenses around? I've got a camera bag, but theres only really room for the camera and a single lens, anything more than that and it doesn't fit.. A normal backback is kinda big, and I wouldn't want to leave a bunch of lenses rolling around and get leaned on etc

- Ben