Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Real life photography/photo editing

Really nice pictures.

Where were your ones taken at Chicken_bone?

Damn nice shot iNeo! I was supposed to go to Kungsholmen today to shoot some pictures of the excersize together with my friend. But we both overslept... Again, really great shot! I always think it looks really weird, almost surreal to see military vehicles in Swedish streets.

MI_fred; Your first one is kickass, love the lensflare and the angle smile_o.gif

First real day of spring yesterday:

plattan7se.jpg

par9qx.jpg

stuffss3qs.jpg

Damn nice shot iNeo! I was supposed to go to Kungsholmen today to shoot some pictures of the excersize together with my friend. But we both overslept... Again, really great shot! I always think it looks really weird, almost surreal to see military vehicles in Swedish streets.

Thanks biggrin_o.gif I was standing on the windowsill leaning out the kitchen window, hehe. Surreal is the word, it's cool. There's always tomorrow (I think?). I might go too. I like the first two of your pics, you're good with buildings and people thumbs-up.gif

Been very busy lately...so no new pictures in ages, but I get home today and I'm in the mood for some photo editing, so I went ahead and touched up some old rejects that had been sitting around my hardrive forever:

cdscp1hp.jpg

birdscp4kz.jpg

fallcp1pm.jpg

matriushkacp1mr.jpg

Never been much into a lot of post-processing before, but I think I may just revisit some old favourite shots of mine smile_o.gif

In preperation for getting my website up and running, I have plowed through the dozens of DVD of pics i have backed up over the years... Here are a bunch I rescued, I dont think i posted any of these in the past. Apologies if this is not the case...

DarkTreeWeb.jpg

WishingCoinsWeb.jpg

WellingtonMoonCloudsWeb.jpg

CastorBayWeb.jpg

BritomartTrainMotionVertWeb.jpg

Very nice killagee, I think you posted some of them in the past. But seeing them again is simply a treat, especially the first one of your first post. Youv'e come a long way in the field, mate. Congrats smile_o.gif

Bought a new lens today, Nikkor 50mm 1,8D. So now I'm without money for another month!yay.gif

Some musicians;

musiker2px.jpg

Some guy at Slussen;

kille5ef.jpg

That last one is a killer goob smile_o.gif My 50mm 1.8 was the best $150 i ever spent. The other day I hired a D2x and used my new $1700 70-200 f2.8 for a photo shoot. Best photo of the night? taken with my $150 nikon 50mm 1.8! smile_o.gif

You photos are getting real good goob

GoOB - Great photos...at second one i think that head is so much near rim

060325bhren261uz.jpg

060325bhren355fu.jpg

Did you catch them downtown GoOB?

Great pictures all, i thought i might as well jump on the bandwagon, a few shots of a afternoon stroll around Henley.

dusk9ii.jpg

boatwater0ba.th.jpg

img509....mg

golfcourse8wj.th.jpg

grasslawn2ic.th.jpg

swanlake2zd.th.jpg

swanwater3ew.th.jpg

grasslawntree8mr.th.jpg

swan4bp.th.jpg

(un edited, just natural light) smile_o.gif

Road block.

255_5547_sm.jpg

Bigger

This street is over 2000 years old and was used until the 19th century...

258_5885_sm.jpg

Bigger

This house is 1900 years old.

256_5660_sm.jpg

Bigger

These guys are hard to get a pic of... they move too damn fast smile_o.gif

blueangels.jpg

My gf and I thought it rather odd there were a large amount of older folks at the "diaper changing area"

diapers.jpg

My cousin's adorable kids at a family picnic.

kids1.jpg

kids2.jpg