Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Real life photography/photo editing

Few more unedited images i took last year in Newzealand

nz1.jpg

Pic was (if i remember right) on the way to milford sounds

nz2.jpg

Image taken while on the magic bus, we were quite far up as you can see from the cloud on the road

nz3.jpg

This was taken in Dunedin i think, one of the best skys i have seen, apart from Fiji sunsets   biggrin_o.gif

Can't resist posting this, the more I look at it the more I see. Plain but shapely and ambiguous if you will.

DSC_0276e.jpg

Very nice pictures MI_Fred! I especially liked the last one of your previous post. Is that in Helsinki by the way?

Very nice pictures MI_Fred! I especially liked the last one of your previous post. Is that in Helsinki by the way?

Nope, it's Pori. But I got a bit dislocated too when I saw that today, there's a similar statue in Helsinki surely. Just can't remember if it even reprecents the javelin. I don't even know who this is, perhaps it would've read in the base...

I know, I stay in Tayport when im at University... going back on Sunday. crazy_o.gif Ah well, im sure the best of the snow is yet to come.

Nice man smile_o.gif I love night photography myself too !

Nice pics, was it a radio truck?

The yellow colour that wasnt the origional was it? it would have been olive drab?

Yes it's a radio truck, a really rare one too. It was apparently used for airfield communications (yeah, I read it off the inside of the box). I think there are only one or two more in the US and a handful in Europe. It's amazingly complete and in not too bad of shape especially for being 60 years old and the best part of it all was that it was only $200.00 - and that's a steal.

The yellow color may very well be original, I talked to the guru of these types of trucks and he says that he's only seen ones that were used by the Signal Corps. This one was the only Navy one he'd seen. Also, he said that this is the latest build he's seen as well (2-4-44).

I am as giddy as a schoolgirl now.

Nice, BD. You have pics of the progress of all your restoration projects? I assume you'll restore this one in its Navy livery?

I haven't been making much progress since I've been really busy lately but this summer I plan to work on them every day of every week so I can get something done. :]

So come June... sad_o.gif

I don't think I have posted this one before. If I have, I'll remove it.

lotfr222.jpg

"Life on the pistol range."

Doing photography on the side of other errands in -13ÅŸ+10 from wind - priceless.

Pori Theater and surroundings

DSC_0599e.jpgDSC_0605e.jpg

DSC_0607e.jpgDSC_0622e.jpg

I can't believe those are real photos. That's CRAZY.

Awesome work freddy boy.

Whoa, some awesome stuff in the last couple of pages! Fred, Gagamel, Ares, Flashpoint_K - great shots! smile_o.gif

Was storming for a bit tonight, went out on the balcony with my tripod:

storm011cps1kn.jpg

storm016cps6kh.jpg

Then my roomate decided to surprize me as I came back in.

mes7gv.jpg

Well, der bastler finally uses imageshack. But due to the bad weather outside (cold and wet) I can't show any landscape photos -- not yet...

My current project: A small electro helicopter (T-Rex 450XL, more infos on http://www.trextuning.com/) which was delivered last week and which made me tidy up my home desk:

vorhernachher4xj.th.jpg

Click to view full size image

Now I am sitting in front of many, many, tiny, tiny parts:

trexmontage015tt.th.jpg

Click to view full size image

hmm, a few month ago I also thought about buying me a model helicopter (Hummingbird from ace...)

nice photos @ all.

------------------

Two phtotos I took last weekend in the area of Münklingen, a few km west of Stuttgart:

münklingen1.jpg

münklingen2.jpg