Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Real life photography/photo editing

Did you take that one while some gangsters pinned you down and you tried to take a snapshot of them with your cameraphone?

It is LA, after all.

Here are just a few photos (I have about 650mb worth of pics and movies) that I have taken throughout the year on my trusty digi cam as part of 3RAR, Australia's para battalion.

My dad video taped me at the motocross track, here are two captures.

041030-MX1.jpg

I'm on the outside

041030-MX2.jpg

Yeah Cool capture

Hardrock your images are amazing! My favourites are the Broken canon, normandy, omaha and the Granville :normandy one

Thanks. But I just realised that the photo entitled with Omaha Beach wasn't on Omaha Beach but it shows the view from the old famous abbey Mont St. Michel crazy_o.gif

I'll fix that.

edit: fixed.

I found some more:

f2_1.jpg

f2_2.jpg

f2_3.jpg

The two most recent reasons I've told my girlfriend she's f-ing crazy:

haloween1.jpg

haloween2.jpg

Tovarish, I think you're girlfriend's not the problem.

When you're try to date a cat, you should really consider seeing a shrink.

Hey that's a nice piece of tail.

wink_o.gif

Sorry, been cooped up in Kansas for too long.

The two most recent reasons I've told my girlfriend she's f-ing crazy:

tounge_o.gif

Did you put milk in it or something? biggrin_o.gif

Tovarish, I think you're girlfriend's not the problem.

When you're try to date a cat, you should really consider seeing a shrink.

LMFAO....you know why this is funny?

Well, her nickname's Kat....

I'll give you one guess as to what she's dressed up as for Haloween....

And I've often stated that one of us needs a shrink. tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Is that kid drinking from that pumpkin? tounge_o.gif

Did you put milk in it or something? biggrin_o.gif

Nah, he'll try anything once. At least he doesn't chew up my books anymore. Guess he got tired of throwing up paper.

Very nice pictures all, especially HardRock and ChrisGee  wow_o.gif

I got some to share with you guys too. Finnally bought myself a digi cam a few months ago, when I was in europe, So far I only took about 100mb worth of photos because I didn't have a place to store the images at first... kinda sucked because I had to wait a month so I can get back to Canada and check out the photos I have taken sad_o.gif + I didn't get a manual for the camera so I had to go into one of those internet cafes to check out some stuff about digital photography... now I got a 128mb card and a computer to store my pictures so now i'm all set biggrin_o.gif . I'm still new to the whole photography thingy, since this is my first camera. It's starting to get addicting though lol, all I need to do now is take a trip or go to a good location so I can take some nice shots. Anyways here are some pictures I got on the way back.

wing.jpg

fontana.th.jpg

graffiti6.th.jpg

skate1.th.jpg

landing1.th.jpg

Thats it for now, i'll post some more later.

Great pics Black Night. What kind of camera did you get? If your just started to get addicted to taking photo's then you're gonna love it everytime you leave the house! Looking forward to see more photos here of yours:)

addicted to taking photo's

Iv'e become addicted to this! But luckily I use my mobile phone most of the time. So hopefully, I don't come off as a total nutjob when I take photos of "Keep your dog on a leash" signs and other similar things that aren't really photo material. But look very cool if the lighting/angle is right.

I also love just taking a bunch of photos at random, practically without looking through the view fiender/LCD screen. You'll be surprised how many come out to be really awesome.

damn.. i neeeeeeed a better cam...

but i cant afford it....

my cam sucks sad_o.gif

dont even have a good zoom function...

More photos from october in BC, originally in colour, but B&W seems to get more out of the landscapes.

01.jpg

05.jpg

07.jpg

16.jpg

22.jpg

32.jpg

Very nice photos Earl! The fifth one especially. Very mysterious!

In other, totally trivial news, I just found, with the help of my father, his old analog camera! A pity his totally analog one (without auto-shutter setting and other such fancy details), with five accompanying lenses is still MIA.

Does anyone of you know what "depth of field" is, and what it is used for though? Me and my father have been trying to find out, but his memory needs to be freshened up. Oh, and the camera is a Chinon CE-4 by the way smile_o.gif

EDIT: Any other tips for taking photos with analog cameras will be appriciated aswell! smile_o.gif