Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Real life photography/photo editing

@ Aug. 12 2004,20:26)]Tell you what, as soon as I've got a job that earns me more than 10 thousand dollars a year, I'll be sure to get an over-large, expensive, and inneficient vehicle also

Now you're talking! tounge_o.gif

But for us, it's not over-large. We're all cramped together inside there. That's why we added the Thule roof box.

Our next 4x4 will have to be a double-decker Hummer. wow_o.gif

Just buy this red bastard, you can dump your kids and luggage upstairs and relax a bit downstairs.

I bet the top part is large enough for your kids to sleep in so you won't even have to rent a room for them.

Boy, am i smart, or what?!

dbldckr.jpg

Yeah yeah i know i am tounge_o.gif

If you want to thank me for this great idea (i know you want to biggrin_o.gif) you can always give me financial support.  I'll give you the number of my account with a PM.

If anyone else feels like doing a good thing and supporting the DarkLight Liberation Front then please feel free to contact me!

HELL YEAH!

Is any of that for sale? :P

S&W 686? I have an old .38 Police Special... dunno much about it because it's in the safe though smile_o.gif

Maybe in a few years ;)

S&W 686, the best double action revolver ever made. biggrin_o.gif

Everybody loves sunset pictures and it would be sacrilegious if I didn't add my own photo wink_o.gif

100_1913-2.jpg

We get some rather nice ones here.

While you in the Northern Hemispere have summer, it's winter down here and today it snowed.

100_2369-e.jpg

100_2409-e.jpg

100_2417-e.jpg

My husband was thinking of getting our Prado lifted but then decided it was more for show than for practical purposes, as we pretty much clear everything anyway wherever we go.

Yea, the price of lift kits would make most people decide that also.  wink_o.gif

I was fortunate enough to get a huge discount for the one I have on my jeep and my bronco had one on it when I bought it.

I finally got a nice pic to share with you...

Today I found some wild-growing hemp...

hemp.th.jpg

I think its only industrial hemp, but who cares, Im not smoking anyway.

isn´t it time to nail this thread soon?

and maybe even the military phot thread, since there seams to be quite a lot of people reading them...

Quote[/b] ]ps: where the hell did you find that?

Hmmm, looks like the acre behind my house... blues.gifwow_o.gif

*running out to check* biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]ps: where the hell did you find that?

Hmmm, looks like the acre behind my house... blues.gif  wow_o.gif

*running out to check*  biggrin_o.gif

*Runs towards bike*

So... uhm...Balschoiw... where in Germany do you live? biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]*running out to check*

NOW I know who harvested them tonight...but some plants are still there tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]So... uhm...Balschoiw... where in Germany do you live?

Hopefully not in Kronach/Bavaria....thats where the plants are.

Hopefully not in Kronach/Bavaria....thats where the plants are.

/gets a popcorn, waiting for a comendy to happen... biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

I do not want you to discuss illegal drugs in my thread.

Quote[/b] ]§4)No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Spam is not limited to text, posting an image as a means of spam or a spam'esque URL will also result in the same response from a moderator. With spam being hard to define, it is another example of something left to moderator's discretion, if in doubt ask yourself "does my reply add to the discussion in a way for the discussion to continue further"? If not then think of something "meatier" to add to the thread. Repeated spamming will result in any/all of the following:- Post count reduction, warning level increase, temporary restriction from posting.

It isnt an illegal drug, its a very important industrial plant.

Quote[/b] ]The first Gutenberg bible and the first drafts of Washington's Declaration of Independence were printed on hemp paper

It isnt an illegal drug, its a very important industrial plant.
Quote[/b] ]The first Gutenberg bible and the first drafts of Washington's Declaration of Independence were printed on hemp paper

But all of you are referring to either directly or indirectly as a drug.

Quote[/b] ]But all of you are referring to either directly or indirectly as a drug.

...that isn´t illlegal in little amounts in some countries....

How long do you guys think it would take for me to go to Kronach/Bavaria on my bike?  And i might try to ride back home after that... tounge_o.gif

And marihuana isn't always illegal... as other ppl said already

Hey blackdog, don't worry man, every topic goes a bit offtopic once in a while but that's not bad as long as it doesn't get too offtopic...

Now we're just joking a bit in this topic, i'm sure that tomorrow we'll already have new real life pictures here...

What? Do you want us to make a new thread just so we can talk a bit like this?