Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Real life photography/photo editing

Quote[/b] ] all you cold northern european's...

Hehe It's like 90F here and im sweating my ass off  crazy_o.gif  smile_o.gif

yeah, it´s in the middle of the frickin summer.... and hot as hell too

i could say that it´s kinda looks like those pics, without the palm trees....

Oops got my seasons mixed up. These are pics of our winter...

Oops got my seasons mixed up. These are pics of our winter...

How warm does it get during your winter? Looks rather sunny smile_o.gif

Doesn't it get boring to have good weather whole the time? I like good weather but wouldn't want to have it every single day...

New Zealand is where the saying "Four seasons in one day" comes from. I can hardly see the screen because of the sun in my eyes, but my socks are wet from getting the mail in the rain (5 mins ago), I am sweatng because of the heat, but off to buy more firewood cause I will be cold soon...

Wow. That is, er.. uh.. pimping.

At least more than my wheels :P

Somewhere in the south of France.

swamps2.th.jpg

Until 1290 it was a huge swamp/dirty lake.

But several monks ingeniously drained it by building a multiple tunnel and canal system.

But that is certainly a legend, in reality it is a huge Alien from Outer Space landing site.

Just near this strange field, there are Roman ruins, not on the picture as i did not thought about including them in the view.

Nice stuff people! A firend of mine wanted to take some pictures of our town so i followed with him and did the same.

Here's some trivia for all you Swedes here: What town is it? :o)

malmo5.jpg

malmo1.jpg

malmo2.jpg

malmo3.jpg

I was gonna say the same thing. It's like Tex and I switched places. He's the one who should have the M60 machinegun mount on his daily driver!

It's an easy one. Uppsala.

It's an easy one. Uppsala.

Right on. (No one fell for my file name trick.) wink_o.gif

@ Aug. 11 2004,01:47)]Here are some pictures of my new(ish) wheels-

tounge_o.gif

Isn't that car a bit small for Texas ? tounge_o.gif

I think Tex is really a Connecticut soccer mom. tounge_o.gif

Take that, Tex! The Avon family jeep, somewhere in Israel's Upper Galilee, spring 2003:

000.jpg

2000 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, Luxury Edition smile_o.gif

Some pics from a very recent trip to Israel's Northern Galilee and Golan Heights.

001.jpg

Chiseled stone motif, ancient synagogue #1, Golan Heights.

002.jpg

Chiseled stone motif, ancient synagogue #2, Golan Heights.

003.jpg

Chiseled stone motif, sarcophagus, ancient city of Keddesh, Northern Galilee.

Keddesh is mentioned in the Torah as one of Israel's 6 shelter cities (Ahrei Miklat), assigned by Moses to the Levites.

This picture and the following ones are of archealogical artifacts from about 1900 years ago, when the city was

inhabited by what appear to have been sun worshipping pagans.

005.jpg

Chiseled stone motif, pagan temple, ancient city of Keddesh, Northern Galilee.

006.jpg

Chiseled stone motif, pagan temple, ancient city of Keddesh, Northern Galilee.

007.jpg

In the foreground, Metullah, Israel's northern-most community, Northern Galilee.

In the background, Lebanon's Ayun Valley and the town of Marjayun and surroundings in the distant hills. the border dirt road can be seen just to the left of the houses in Metullah.

The protective barriers at various locations in the valley were built by the French in defense against the British at the beginning of the 20th century.

Using binoculars, we could spot yellow Hizballah flags in the distance. However, there are other places along the Israel-Lebanon border where the flags are almost within arms reach. Just watch out for the land mines. ghostface.gif

And you call yourself a Texan! mad_o.giftounge_o.gif

Well Max, I was looking at this one F-150, and then I realized that if I got it, I'd have worse gas mileage, less room, higher insurance premiums, and pay more for all of these advantages right out of the gate. And since I'll be living in one of the largest urban centers in Texas, I think by the grace of God I'll get by without full-featured 4WD. biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I think Tex is really a Connecticut soccer mom. tounge_o.gif

Take that, Tex! The Avon family jeep, somewhere in Israel's Upper Galilee, spring 2003:

Nice. Tell you what, as soon as I've got a job that earns me more than 10 thousand dollars a year, I'll be sure to get an over-large, expensive, and inneficient vehicle also wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]So how much did you pay to get the fanboy - D12 license plate? wink_o.gif

Used cars sell with their existing license plates. So just lucky, I guess. blues.gif

edit: anyhoo, this will be my last post before I pack up my computer- the next time you hear from me I'll be at college in central Texas.

@ Aug. 12 2004,14:26)]edit: anyhoo, this will be my last post before I pack up my computer- the next time you hear from me I'll be at college in central Texas.

Nice wheels, and good luck!

@ Aug. 12 2004,20:26)]Tell you what, as soon as I've got a job that earns me more than 10 thousand dollars a year, I'll be sure to get an over-large, expensive, and inneficient vehicle also

Now you're talking! tounge_o.gif

But for us, it's not over-large. We're all cramped together inside there. That's why we added the Thule roof box.

Our next 4x4 will have to be a double-decker Hummer. wow_o.gif

smile_o.gif

Thats not a jeep  tounge_o.gif

I'm thinking about getting one of these (Land rover Discovery) for my next vehicle soon.  smile_o.gif

I have seen those things lifted up and decked out and they are sweet looking.

A nice choice. wink_o.gif

My husband was thinking of getting our Prado lifted but then decided it was more for show than for practical purposes, as we pretty much clear everything anyway wherever we go.