Sign in to follow this  
AngusHeaf

Wargames addpak

http://lee.plankton.ch/Hummer1.jpg

http://lee.plankton.ch/Hummer2.jpg

---

Is there a small chance to see a stand alone version of the HMMWV´s?

I would like to put them into cti without using the very good, but BIG pack.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

yehs yehs yehs!!!! please angus do us favor this is the ONLY good hummers out there... and now that Deadmeat released the opfor to even the balance out.. it really hasnt.. lol now only the east has vehicles.. therre was a woodland hummer pack before but it doesnt work!! I REALLY REALLY need these... im not sure everyone can wait for quality hummers when bas releases em in desert.. and in plus well still need woodland.. Angus please release the fix and release the hummers as a stand-alone addon using Default BIS Soldiers.

plzzzzzz i beg of you.... FOR the love of the Suchey And Earl's Marines to have nothing to drive around in but LAV's (thanx Operation Northstar) .. no choppers to fly in (least till NSXShadows can get the Uh1n out)!! plzzz hummers would really help out...u just cant drive BIS Hummers into Lorengau with mounted DsHk's and expect to compete with that.. and no offence BIS but the jeep with mg died out long ago... now the WEST is hurting for some Vehicles.. *wink wink* at Deadmeat to redress the Balance with edited BIS Hummers with an m2 on top if Angusheaf cant do it.

I would like to see the MG Hummer and the MK19 Hummer included with the Cargo, Cut Down and 1/2, 1/2 from the woodland pack released as a one pack as the Cargo variants were good fun to use.

A pack could look like this:

---

-HMMWV MG

-HMMWV GL

-HMMWV Mortar (deployable)

-HMMWV ITOW (deployable)

-BRDM Mortar (deployable)

-BRDM Konkurs (deployable)

---

Together with BAS BRDM/UAZ Pack and the BIS units, there should be no more wishes.

And I think sucheys starship marines troopers are happy with it too.

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

im suprised we didnt see a BRDM with the DsHK like from the Tonal OPFOR pack, would balance it out abit considering west has the HMMWV with the M2, but nevermind

A pack could look like this:

---

-HMMWV MG

-HMMWV GL

-HMMWV Mortar (deployable)

-HMMWV ITOW (deployable)

-BRDM Mortar (deployable)

-BRDM Konkurs (deployable)

---

Together with BAS BRDM/UAZ Pack and the BIS units, there should be no more wishes.

And I think sucheys starship marines troopers are happy with it too.

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

IM ALL IN FAVOR!!!! - COULDNT SAY IT BETTER

good job.. we get the Armed Woodland Hummers and BRDM! wat better could you ask... now this is setting the balance.

Some of this addons would be better for human players then AI's, like the mortars. Do I have to have major scripts so that the AIs can coop with the mortars?

im suprised we didnt see a BRDM with the DsHK like from the Tonal OPFOR pack, would balance it out abit considering west has the HMMWV with the M2, but nevermind

Err... Not seen this then wink_o.gif

Right, the things missing right now are some woodland HMMWV´s with weapons to compensate the BRDMs from DM.

The UAZs are allready compensated by the jeeps, but the jeeps only have an M2, there's no M60 version, so the UAZ with the DsHK don't have a west counterpart? crazy_o.gif

We need stand alone addons, that's true.

The HMMWV in this pack, the Wargames addpak, are brilliant, but if you want to use them you need to have the Wargames addpak, witch is a fare download itselfe.

Lee_H._Oswald put it right, but I would put two different MGs on the HMMWVs, so they would mach the two different BRDMs by DM.

A new version of the jeep with ider an M240 or an M60 to match the UAZ with the Pk.

It would be nice to have the jeeps without American markings, so they could be use for anything ellse, or make the American markings with the settexture comand so they can be changed to something ellse if the mission maker have the textures for it, like the RHS T55 or Footmunch roundelets.

The deployable mortars and grenade launchers would be nice, but really only useful for human players, so more for MP than for SP really; and that would make the pack take longer for release dates and bigger file to download.

Just my thoughts.

@CERO.

yeh, but it isnt in the WG addpack sad_o.gif

Where is the problem?!

MfG Lee rock.gif

in the WG addpack:

HMMWV with M2

HMMWV with Ml19 GL

HMMWV with ITOW

HMMWV with 81mm Morter

BRDM with 81mm Morter

BRDM with Konkurs(sp?)

what im saying is, in the WG addpack (NOT the OPFOR pack) has no Machine gun armed BRDM to counter the Machine gun armed HMMWV. For general use this might not be of much concern, but seeing as the WG addpack is used in the WG league, East are disadvantaged in that sense

Right, the things missing right now are some woodland HMMWV´s with weapons to compensate the BRDMs from DM.

The UAZs are allready compensated by the jeeps, but the jeeps only have an M2, there's no M60 version, so the UAZ with the DsHK don't have a west counterpart? crazy_o.gif

The DShK is actually the (oldish) eastern counterpart to the M2 HB, so infact the UAZ with PK has no counterpart (yet).

Quote[/b] ]Lee_H._Oswald put it right, but I would put two different MGs on the HMMWVs, so they would mach the two different BRDMs by DM.

The Hummers (in the BAS vehicle pack) will come with various armaments and armour levels, so the lightly armed and armoured hummers will match the UAZ/PK and UAZ/DShK, and their heavier brothers will match the "BRDM's" wink_o.gif

Yes, but wouldn't you say that the HMMWV have a serious advantage on protecting the driver and cargo with the vehicle body?

I know is not an armored vehicle, but in real life they can take considerable more fire from small arms in comparison to the UAZ.

@CERO.

Yes, but wouldn't you say that the HMMWV have a serious advantage on protecting the driver and cargo with the vehicle body?

I know is not an armored vehicle, but in real life they can take considerable more fire from small arms in comparison to the UAZ.

@CERO.

Even if its an M998 Open body hummer?

m998.gif

wink_o.gif

Yes if you put it on two wheels tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Good point.

@CERO.

The Hummers (in the BAS vehicle pack) will come with various armaments and armour levels, so the lightly armed and armoured hummers will match the UAZ/PK and UAZ/DShK, and their heavier brothers will match the "BRDM's" wink_o.gif

so this means your not gonna edit the BIS Hummer and stick an M2 on top like you did with the UAZ like i was so much hoping for.... i mean me and everyone is jus steaming for the Desert Pack... but that could be months be4 its released.

Sorry to be a pain BAS but all this talk of armed hummers aside are you doing cargo, medical or resupply variations?

Maybe, maybe not wink_o.gif you'll just have to wait and see.

@Land, be patient my friend, and you will be pleasantly suprised smile_o.gif

Maybe, maybe not wink_o.gif you'll just have to wait and see.

@Land, be patient my friend, and you will be pleasantly suprised smile_o.gif

Rodger.

I considered to delete WG for now, becouse of big lag and some bugs. The addons are great but not so good against AIs.

If its going to be a new version of GAIA I will check it out.

Hope they finds another way so it dosent lag so much.

Sry to say this sad_o.gif

And there are sill no missions/campaigns for this great addons pack! sad_o.gif

there are missions, but only A&D and C&H so far (that im aware of)

check the WGL forums for the maps

So nothing about this littel pack of hummwvs and TOW is it going to be released or not rock.gif