Sign in to follow this  
AngusHeaf

Wargames addpak

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't most of the AT weapons in the pack require manual aiming now? (At least the static weapons) I haven't tried it, but I doubt the AI can steer the weapons very well, if at all.

With the static ITOW, AI blast away a T72 befor the tank crew even know that something is going absolutly wrong!

MfG Lee biggrin_o.gif

With the static ITOW, AI blast away a T72 befor the tank crew even know that something is going absolutly wrong!

MfG Lee biggrin_o.gif

Glad I am wrong. biggrin_o.gif (Unless I am in a tank of course)

The AT AI guys can't hit armour for toffee.  sad_o.gif

I ment the sholder mounted throw aways.

does anyone else have a conflict with the new marine troops that were just released....I installed them and now smoke doesnt show when I shoot.

Perhaps it is something to do with TactEvents, because they both it . This means there may be problems with the heartbeat, smoke and basically any of the TactEvents.pbo features.

The Marine Assault Pack version of TACTevents is not compatible with the WG addons, sadly. But on the plus side of things, anyone who had the heartbeat issue won't have that anymore. Bleeding still works, albeit not well when you combine the marine TACTEvents with the WG guys. The good news is that I've converted TACTEvents into WGLEvents so in 2.02 there won't be any issues and I can tweak it all I want.

yeh and those hummers were prime to go with the marpats.. however weird little issue with the animations.. they stick out through the roof.. these r the only woodland hummers around that work..

Yeah the hummer issue has been resolved. Turned out it was just a config issue.

I'm looking into the SA13 issue. I just tried it and had the same results. Damn AI. My guess is that they don't like the realistically weak AA missiles it fires which makes the AI think it's not even worth firing. It will attach choppers though, oddly enough.

thanks for the fix....I've been using your pack non stop since it was released, great work love the FX this pack and the marines are the new standard for ofp.

I attempted to fix the AI targetting issue last night and didn't have any success. So far I tried tweaking the "cost" of the SA13's missile in both directions (really high, and also really low) and still the damn thing won't attack. It will track the target with the turret but it just won't fire. Not sure why but I suspect it's some sort of issue with AI thinking the A10 is too strong and not worth attacking. Anyone have any ideas that don't involve turning down the A10 armor or turning up the missile power (two things I don't want to do)? Let me know, cause I'll keep trying.

This is awesome stuff - thanks WGL team!

One small problem - when I come out of the mission editor back to the main OFP menu screen with Gaia loaded as the island, I get this error message:

Could not load mission: missing addon wgl_men_200, wgl_wep_200, wgl_veh_200

I've tried removing all unofficial addons from my Addons and Res/Addons folders but I still get that message. I'm running 2.01 full install with 1.94b exe.

Any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks ,

Cornhelium

plz plz plz plz... wats the fix?? tell which pbo to de-pbo.

plz plz plz plz... wats the fix?? tell which pbo to de-pbo.

Yeh or post up a new .pbo please.

Any pics? I usally want to see soem pics before i download something smile_o.gif

Any pics? I usally want to see soem pics before i download something  smile_o.gif

Hummer1.jpg

Hummer2.jpg

---

Is there a small chance to see a stand alone version of the HMMWV´s?

I would like to put them into cti without using the very good, but BIG pack.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Yeee and it would be cool if the TOW launcher was separately from this great pack because my cpu can't take it sad_o.gif  so if  there is a ray of hope to get it not with all this pack to download??

Its up to Marfy (since the TOW launcher is his)

And he's only given permission for BAS and Angus to have it in their packs.

As for the hummers, thats up to Angus...

http://lee.plankton.ch/Hummer1.jpg

http://lee.plankton.ch/Hummer2.jpg

---

Is there a small chance to see a stand alone version of the HMMWV´s?

I would like to put them into cti without using the very good, but BIG pack.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

yehs yehs yehs!!!! please angus do us favor this is the ONLY good hummers out there... and now that Deadmeat released the opfor to even the balance out.. it really hasnt.. lol now only the east has vehicles.. therre was a woodland hummer pack before but it doesnt work!! I REALLY REALLY need these... im not sure everyone can wait for quality hummers when bas releases em in desert.. and in plus well still need woodland.. Angus please release the fix and release the hummers as a stand-alone addon using Default BIS Soldiers.

plzzzzzz i beg of you.... FOR the love of the Suchey And Earl's Marines to have nothing to drive around in but LAV's (thanx Operation Northstar) .. no choppers to fly in (least till NSXShadows can get the Uh1n out)!! plzzz hummers would really help out...u just cant drive BIS unarmed Hummers into Lorengau where theres six or seven UAZ's and BRDM's with mounted DsHk's and expect to compete with that.. and no offence BIS but the jeep with mg died out long ago... now the WEST is hurting for some Vehicles.. *wink wink* at Deadmeat to redress the Balance with edited BIS Hummers with an m2 on top if Angusheaf cant do it.