Sign in to follow this  
Croatia -ICL-

Cheaters, bans and id copiers.

DO NOT POST LINKS TO TRAINERS OR ANYTHING ELSE STUPID LIKE THAT! DON'T ENCOURAGE THE MONKEYS! mad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gif

Um can i ask a stupid question?

Whats this id? and Where can i find mine? rock.gif

I have a complain to do about BANNING.

I have been banned by some servers and I dont know why.

I havent cheated, hacked, cracked or played sounds (without asking the admin first)

So plz unban me from those servers. PLZ sad_o.gif

well how are those server admins going to know who you are (ID) and what servers you are refering to in the first place

also, some servers ban the warezed IDs

Um can i ask a stupid question?

Whats this id? and Where can i find mine? rock.gif

Start ofp, click on your username in the top left corner and it should be there.

If it isn't, open the chat line ingame and type "#userlist". This will give you a list of all users in the game with their ids.

I have a complain to do about BANNING.

I have been banned by some servers and I dont know why.

I havent cheated, hacked, cracked or played sounds (without asking the admin first)

So plz unban me from those servers. PLZ sad_o.gif

Without your id most admins will not be able to tell you if you are banned on their server or not. But from my logfiles i can tell you that at least no player named colossus has been on my server yet...

Thanks.

So my id is mine specific only right like a CD key or is it dynamic? smile_o.gif

ID is computed from the cwc or goty cd key. As long as you use the same cd key, your id will be the same. I got two keys, one from my cwc game and one from goty.

well how are those server admins going to know who you are (ID) and what servers you are refering to in the first place

also, some servers ban the warezed IDs

I send a list of servers i have been banned form.

And as a nOOb I dont know what warezed ID is.

Warezd ID's are ID's that have been cracked and twats that dont pay for the game download in order to play, if you've payed for the game legitmatley and just happen to be real unlucky its probably easiest just to go out and by a new copy of CWC atm due to its real low price wink_o.gif

@Gadger

So you mean someone has taken my ID ?!

FUCK ! That nOOb that took my ID should pay (IF IT WAS POSSIBLE!)

BI must stop this prob. at OPF2 !

If I have been kicked by servers in 1.92, Am I banned at 1.94 ?

In 1.94 they banned by IP.

PS: I will not be buying a new OPF GOTY just becouse a prick

fu**s up a few ppls OPF.

I have stil some servers I can get in to, luckly.

Ok your methods for IP banning should work. But you need root access on the machine. The easiest way is to let OFP log IPs together with IDs and nicks. That's so easy! Why BIS doesn't implement this? Privacy? lol

You could also ban the entire subnet the offender is on (since usually dynamic IP addresses are derived from a limited pool of addresses, most likely within the same subnet - not guaranteed though).

I just gave more thought to this, and although i always connect to the same login server of my isp (so the ip of my first hop is always the same), my own ip is NOT from a single subnet. From wildly varying nets in fact.

Is there a way of banning all IPs behind a specific ip? I know no target for iptables to do this and setting the route to that ip to /dev/null or something won't work either i guess, for i don't think that my box will compute for all packet routes in advance. Any tips on that?

This is some of the servers im banned from.

All of this is in 1.94 (more then half of them I never have been on)

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Cleanrock's CR-OPF.dyndns.org

HGs Hauptquartier @ clanzone.at

COMCOR-TV OPF (RMPP) 1.92 CUSTOM...

[=DST=] UK §ERVER @ Klan-Host.com

Zeus Res. Server

[LOL] Majors CO-OP 100Mbit Addon...

[NHS] WARZONE = Clanserver Fr =

[AGSF] Felder der Ehre @ clanzone.at

[MAKO] Fr Team @ Klan-Host.com

[ETA] Elite Tactical Assault 1.92

Estonia Server (Tallinn) [-Est-]

WHY ME ?!!

I dont think its wishe for me to give you that. i dont know if anyone will use it.

I dont think its wishe for me to give you that. i dont know if anyone will use it.

Then you will probably never know why they banned you. I don't know whats the big deal anyway, EVERYONE on the server with you can see your id and EVERY admin can look it up in the logfile. But you could PM too, if you don't want to write it down here in the thread.

I can talk to both DST and NHS as they are on Klan Host servers and then maybe unbann you, but first I need to know your ID so they can tell me why you was banned smile_o.gif

ok, You get it tomorrow. I have other things to do now.

Thx for the help wink_o.gif

[LOL] is a good place to be if you dont mind crazy things happens ingame

anyway, did you really sure that you are getting banned there?

cause there is some limits on that server(like custom file size not larger then 28k??or not having the right addon?)

http://www.nakedsquid.com/

Im sure that I am banned, becouse I checked after with a normal face. And I dont use any custom files.

I am not sure, but i think you get a message stating you are banned when you are banned on a server. I will try this later on my server by banning myself. What about your id?