Sign in to follow this  
Badassdom

All the addons that never released

Most are too alpha to be release but I am willing to release some to people who can finish them, these include:

-An-14 Transport plane

Damn I was looking forward to that aircraft  sad_o.gif

We really, really, really need a nice little/mid-sized Russian transport aircraft, like an AN-2, AN-14 or AN-12.

Obviously I'd love to make some myself, but I have zilch addon making experience, so I can't sad_o.gif

I have a BRDM-2, reconfigured, retextured, but the mod it is from made it binarized, so I cannot make new texture maths, fix three bugs (Missing texture, no shadow, missplaced parts). I want to make a Resistance version, but I need an unbinarized version, I have tried to contact them, but as of now to no avail. (Email sent 2 days ago) I also got a B-52, completly redone from that beta released ages ago, I just need to get Oxygen to work properly on my computer to add new features. I am also struggling with the old Current Conflict marines, making new groups, weapons etc. I am trying to make them as hold overs until Earl/Suchny (SP) get their new ones released.

Here are some pics

Brdm4.jpg

---

Marine4.jpg

But you know that in russian BRDM-2 there are no doors on the side of the vehicle.

That is an access door, I did not put it there, the original makers did. I am taking out next time I get a chance.

PS: When quoting a post, lease take out the [/img] tags.

The base used here was a Polish BRDM, those have the sidedoors, the Ukrain mods of the BRDM Morozov offers has it also but Russia still uses the old variant with a lot lil differences like the sidedoors...

Btw we make a few BRDMs...

@Milkman, didnt you once said you were intrested to join, never got a mail wink_o.gif

- Uber tank

Since it is not realistic, it's just an M1A1 that can go 300 km/h and has an armour value of 100,000

- The nutty serb technical

Features Kilroy on the hood, basicly Mechanics Jeep cj with a .50, never got permission to use so it will be unreleased.

Let's release that Jeep Technical Blink, I will tweak the textures and also fix some of the selections. Also I think Gay Guba should be released.

That is an access door, I did not put it there, the original makers did. I am taking out next time I get a chance.

PS: When quoting a post, lease take out the biggrin_o.gif I'm really looking for a good Russian BRDM-2 to smash some US infantry.

The base used here was a Polish BRDM, those have the sidedoors, the Ukrain mods of the BRDM Morozov offers has it also but Russia still uses the old variant with a lot lil differences like the sidedoors...

Btw we make a few BRDMs...

@Milkman, didnt you once said you were intrested to join, never got a mail  wink_o.gif

Yes that is a Polish variant of BRDM the full name is   BRDM-2M96i  and its only half way of modernization proces to  vehicle in   standard BRDM-2 Zbik-A in reco version eqiped with hi-range termal camera STN Atlas BAA, a radar AN/PPS-5C MSTAR,anti lazer protection,side doors, antitank rocket system and meany more the pics of those vehicles are on this site brdm pics  So I have one more qestion are RHS going to do something from Polish armor rock.gif??

Most are too alpha to be release but I am willing to release some to people who can finish them, these include:

-An-14 Transport plane

Damn I was looking forward to that aircraft  sad_o.gif

We really, really, really need a nice little/mid-sized Russian transport aircraft, like an AN-2, AN-14 or AN-12.

Obviously I'd love to make some myself, but I have zilch addon making experience, so I can't  sad_o.gif

How about a Yak40?

And CSLA is coming out with their L-410 which is also an Eastern plane smile_o.gif

And the AN-14 wasn't even realistic anyway.. it was one of my first models and it's nose needs remaking... (to make it accurate)..

I still got it if someone decided to finish it..

Some pics for the guy who requested them:

Nogova Colors

Nogova Colors 2

Resistance CAS colors

Normal Resistance Colors

The ramp is animated but it's no big use smile_o.gif The ramp isn't realistic as well since it's too big

I cant even make a box in O2. crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifmad_o.gifsad_o.gifcrazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

But I had one or two missions that were going places. One was a beachhead that you had to protect from the russians(you were a civilian and were forced at gunpoint to leave your wife and shoved on a bus(the resistance bus) full of others like you.) I was planning on making a intro using custom music.(most likely from "The Rock" biggrin_o.gif ) The other one would be a insertion using a Zodiac boat that came from the back end of the LSD. You would have to kill the resistance leader in Regina. I didnt complete this because it was too easy. blues.gif

I think its a sexy(in an odd way) aircraft. why dont you release it "as is"?

sexy rock.gif

yeah.....hmmmm

lol