Sign in to follow this  
Consigliere

Corporate aircraft/small jets

2supah:

eeks.. never seen the RED aeroflot... and, btw, the tex is mirrired =)

"older vvs colors"... dunno, YAK-40 is a civilian plane... the VVS don't use in...

Hi, The texture is mirrored biggrin_o.gif sorry. Used the wrong version smile_o.gif Will fix that.

Red Aeroflot:

coaler.jpg

You can find allot of images of planes in these colours smile_o.gif

About the VVS using it or not, i am not certain. Other airforces use it, the VVS used it to move officers and VIP's. The VVS had allot of its ELINT and heavy transport planes in Aeroflot colours making them civilian back in the eighties smile_o.gif who knows really. Besides it looks nice and i dont think it will detract from the game play much smile_o.gif

eeks.. RED?? OK, I believe you =) blues.gif

back in the 80 afaik the VVS generals used to fly aeroflot( or at least with aeroflot painting), but more versions=better addon. biggrin_o.gif

YAK4011.jpg

Alpha Screenshot of Yak-40 in the late vvs scheme from bulldozer. We are currently working on internal texturing/ modelling. Currently both me and FW200 are hard at work with some other projects as well but once those are finished we will have more time for the Yak-40 smile_o.gif

The wing chord looks a bit too high (thickness) and the span also seems a little high.Also shouldn't the wings have more sweep? Other than that good looking model smile_o.gif

The wing thickness can be changed.. the other 2 items however are a case of the angle of the pic I think.. Buldozer distorts the pic quite drasticly smile_o.gif (especially on the width items like wings)

Wow nice work guys,great textures Supah and Fw200 knows I am able to help with some config/scripting if needed/wanted.

For the fuzzy O2 screenshots try this:

Fire up Ofp,max out the graphic settings

Quit out of OFP

Copy your flashpoint.cfg to your O2 dir

Go back into Ofp and change it back before you forget

Keep up the great work

Hey Supah...I was just browsing through Airliners.net and I found this pic...Thought it'd be useful to you smile_o.gif

Hemus Air YAK-40 cockpit

Nice photo, link doesn't work though. Try this:Medium size Yak-40 cockpit

Large size Yak-40 cokpit

The site also has a contact for the photographer. It might be worth the extra effort to ask if the photographer has more images of the cokpit and interior.

Hey Supah...I was just browsing through Airliners.net and I found this pic...Thought it'd be useful to you smile_o.gif

Hemus Air YAK-40 cockpit

Nice photo, link doesn't work though. Try this:Medium size Yak-40 cockpit

Large size Yak-40 cokpit

The site also has a contact for the photographer. It might be worth the extra effort to ask if the photographer has more images of the cokpit and interior.

Hi guys. I am allready using that cockpit to make textures for the cockpit dash. Thanks for making the effort though smile_o.gif Airliners.net has some great photo's and a nice searchable database. Allot of my scheme's for the Yak40 have been inspired by pictures seen there smile_o.gif I would suggest it as a research tool to any Aircraft modeler! smile_o.gif

P.S. Good idea about the contact part, will see if i cant get in touch with him smile_o.gif

Hey SILESIAN smile_o.gif

Where can I get that A318?

1SBAS%20OH58.jpg

Nowhere at this time. I'll find serv and upload this ......... or I can send it.

Some thing I am working on

Maybe to big to use fully in OFP but still its cool:

Check this 747 out.

Pic1

Pic2

Pic3

I know it looks like nothing now but as soon as i have it in game il show more of it wink_o.gif

So guys, whazzup? How's it going? What's the status? Any progress?

Oh, and when ready could all aircraft of this civilian airline be shipped together along with the service vehicles? Of course it would be nice to have each aircraft released as soon as they're finished, but in the end, a nice pack would be nice!

Looking forward to this! biggrin_o.gif