Sign in to follow this  
Apollo

Bridge engineers

The last time I downloaded the Pontoon brifge by the BWM mod I had a cuple op errors, so I bined, I forgoten about it, I'll download it again and see what's up.

But what we really could do with is Zapadores... uhmmmm, what was that in English...

I can't think in what you call that in English, Zapadores is in Spanish for the special units that infiltrate into enemy territory and asses, plan, and improve an area or air field for a major invasion, or suplies, or evacuation, or whatever. Is like para engineers, the same that Apollo is about but for airports or LZ that are going to be used often.

I would like to see a way for OFP to do that, find a nice flat area and clear it from trees and whatever to create an LZ that actually works with the AI wow_o.gifwow_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Zapadores is in Spanish for the special units that infiltrate into enemy territory and asses

mmmmmmmokay....

(hey, i am drunk and we just beat the Scots 6-0, so please, excuse me)

(hey, i am drunk and we just beat the Scots 6-0, so please, excuse me)

Aaaargh!!! crazy_o.gif

Please don't remind me..

Spain beat Norway 0-3 too.. sad_o.gif

Back on topic:

Haven't gotten round to trying that BWM pontoon bridge yet. Is it any good?

I asked for a 5T Truck that could lay bridges a longggg time ago.

bridge_a.jpg

It's not the same pic but it's good enough. Original pic was on FAS, and I remember the truck had an orange light on the cabin smile_o.gif