Sign in to follow this  
waffendennis

Leaving

Look the whole point aboit VBS1 is:

Some guy gaved me the files and he wanted that i import them to OFP so he could see how it worked in OFP....

So i did that but i found out there is a Encription on the PBO's and oyu cant DEPBO them so thats wy i asked some Profs to do it but no it;s not posible...

Well BIS i am verry srry for this and i will leave for good from here....

Srry

I know i am hated but....

Good bye...

I dont know why you have to leave over a small mishap with a VBS1 model ... rock.gif

What about your anim work ? sad_o.gif , i was really looking forward to them ...

What the hell? I see no problem, you can't use them so they are no good, no problem in that, stay Waffen, no harm done.

Well i am leaving the Communtiy now and yeah i know i won't be missed but oh well.

Now Ofphunter i never accused you i have no idea who informaed u that i said you have hacked me so whoever told is wrong.

Thanks for your time i enjoyed the stay.

Prehaps i may be back antheor time

K, I would like to say something about Rouges leaving. I was the 1 who thought he had been sayin that hunter nicked his anims. I am so sorry, I didnt mean to say that. I am sorry to rouge

but

I dont see why people should get annoyed at him and such for what he has not done. I am sorry, but I dont see why you should flame and name and shame him so much that he leaves the community. I am ashamed to be in this community.

I am sorry, my friend.....

Forum posts are certainly not the way to solve this. Perhaps this should be solved in PM or elsewhere, but I don't see why this needs to be here where it will serve as flaming material.

Opening: 3 threads about the same issue merged to clean the place up a bit.

Closing: