Sign in to follow this  
bmgarcangel

My pk machine gun, i need help!

Hey guys,

I have a slight problem with my PK machine gun. First off, its a static machine gun. Second, the flash for the weapon is working but it doesn't stay at the end of the barrel when I move the gun around in the game. Instead it stays were the barrel was when I started the mission and shit. Anyhow, can you guys help me out here. The link for the machine gun that i'm working on is here:

The Pk Machine gun

Please, Please, get back to me as soon as possible!

i havent downloaded it but have you checked to see if the muzzle flash is part of the otochlaven and otocvez named selections?

hehe. That was the problem. I figured it out before I read your reply sad_o.gif

Anyhow I got one more problem. The flash for the weapon is always on. Even when I ain't firing the weapon. Now, I looked into the

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">class CfgModels

{

class Default{};

class Weapon: Default{};

class pkmg: Weapon{};

};

Thing and the pk machine guns p3d. file name is pkmg.p3d, but the flash still ain't working. Anyone know what would cause this

( P.S. The zalesh definition is already made ;) )

Ok guys. I know you ignore this all the time. So can you at least help you fellow ofp community member by perhaps hooking me up with a damned guy who knows his stuff about static guns!! The flash is connect to otochlaven and otocvez, ok. Now please someone just help me