Sign in to follow this  
FireFox_uk

Logging system for chat type in multi-player mode

i know i post this in ofp/mutliplayer but that was for ofp1, could you add a loggin system for chat type on the server, as more and more people are starting to spam on a server, problem is when a spam as type large amout of text his name isn't show up so when server admin scrolle up to find the name they only see the player who connect or type before the spammer. so if their was a loggin system for chat all a server would need to so is open up the log and find the spammer name. please could you imperment this feature as the last thing people want to see is some idiot spamming a server and admin has to randomly kick player to find the spammer. thank you in advance if you can add this feature or some thing like it.

yes highly annoying when they flood like that and you not know who it is, alternately have a pure chat screen, like fullscreen so you can see more than the 4 lines (or whatever it is) at a time, sort of like the drop down console in games like Half Life perhaps?

agree, but with that it would be a lot better if we could get a better chat window, especially when you want to describe a long plan, normally it does not stay long enough for everyone to read it in time

while in game it's ok, I like it the way it is with all of the rest of the radio chatting, maybe could just use some more set up so we could decide the size of the "box" that contain the chatting and how fast it disapear smile_o.gif