Sign in to follow this  
=MH=FritzDaKat

Scroll wheel woe's

Ok, rather odd problem here. When I first instaled OFP some months ago all was fine, now after having recently updated my motherboards chipset .inf files and switching thru a few set's of PS/2 mouse drivers, OFP no longer seems to recognise my scroll wheel.

I went as far as reinstalling the game ( crazy_o.gif ) after which, hitting the middle button would at least open the action menu, but scrolling up or down had no effect at all so I tired another driver for the mouse, then back to nothing from the middle wheel at all. The scroll wheel functions properly in the windows environment and in medal of honor (But really dont want to play MOH that much) so I know at least it's not the mouse gone bad.

I guess I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if so, what they did that managed to fix it?

Ahhh sure enough, the first solution did the trick. I had previously removed the PS/2 mouse from device manager, but it seemed there was also a software component which kept installing another set of 3rd party mouse drivers. All better now, TYVM for the quick reply biggrin_o.gif