Sign in to follow this  
Tigershark_BAS

Bas pavehawks

Shouldn't discussion about JAM-issues be handled in this thread? Unless it is too old to dig up.

But I have to say Tigershark, I enjoyed that short pavehawk-brief that was featured on GOTF.net nice to hear that you are communicating with AFSOC and other branches of the US armed forces on realism issues.

Hi,

Can I know why when using JAM_SD ammo on existing weapons (AS, VSS, AK103SD), I have always a bug with the scope, I shoot and the bullet go to high (every guns [even the bizon] and every SD ammo)...

Example: if I take the SSV_F2000, i have two version of the gun, one SD and one normal, if I use JAM_W556_30mag the scope working fine, the bullet go where you pointed. But, when I use JAM_W556_30SDmag for the SD version of the same addon, the crosshair or scope is not working good, the bullet don't shoot target rock.gif So please help me, or tell me why i have these strange behaviour...

How to remove this ? Its JAM_magazines bug ? or the probs come from the add on ? Sould I add something in the config.cpp ?

Its because the bullet is subsonic and the sight needs zeroing, you can do this by adjusting these two figures in the config until the shot lines up with the sight:

distanceZoomMin=400;

distanceZoomMax=400;

These config entries go in the CfgWeapons section of your config for each weapon.

Work dude....trust...me...only for work....I mean Swityerland is nice...and the people seem great.....but moving here from Tokyo is like torture.

It's like walking out of Disneyland and someone offers you a ride on pony.

Close your doors and secure your windows.

or we will come for a preview version of the Pavehawk blues.gif

mfg

(I like Ponies...)

No problem...I need all the Swiss friends I can get.....speaking of which....other than Daraugon...who else here is Swiss...sound off.

Shouldn't discussion about JAM-issues be handled in this thread? Unless it is too old to dig up.

But I have to say Tigershark, I enjoyed that short pavehawk-brief that was featured on GOTF.net nice to hear that you are communicating with AFSOC and other branches of the US armed forces on realism issues.

Thanks GooB...appreciate the comments smile_o.gif

I will be going there in March for vacation cuz my cousin is stationed at Spangdahlem AFB, Germany.

George

On Topic: The -60G's look GREAT!

Why aren't there any BAS members in Massachusetts tounge_o.gif ?

Dont you mean taxachusetts? tounge_o.gif (sorry, it was on the simpsons today sad_o.gif )

Not to mention that good ol' Teddy Kennedy has committed manslaughter (In my opinion). And yes, taxes are through the roof mad_o.gif .

I don't think "taxachusetts" was in reference to your current taxes lol ;)

sorry to ask but are there cargo slots in the door so the soldiers are sitting in the door way? like in the MH60?

well....Could you add a little bit realisme to it?

In R/L you can only sit down in the door way if the chopper is going in aproache speed but if they go in cruise speed well.... try it:you will be pulled out of it because: Speed: it just goes to fast to sit there. and the power of the rotors.

well I hope you can do some thing about that wink_o.gif

But i must admit it: its verry cool when you sit in the doorway and you see the battle on the ground.

Quote[/b] ]I don't think "taxachusetts" was in reference to your current taxes lol ;)

They're still high crazy_o.gif .

sorry to ask but are there cargo slots in the door so the soldiers are sitting in the door way? like in the MH60?

In R/L you can only sit down in the door way if the chopper is going in aproache speed but if they go in cruise speed well.... try it:you will be pulled out of it because: Speed: it just goes to fast to sit there. and the power of the rotors.

well I hope you can do some thing about that  wink_o.gif

But i must admit it: its verry cool when you sit in the doorway and you see the battle on the ground.

you mean like those cargo handing below the chopper that will drop off when it is toooo fast? rock.gif

hum.........interesting idea

yea like the chopper reseach a ceratain speed the script will eject the cargo slot's that are in the door way's. and you can choose to disable the parachute because: ejecting from a chopper with a chute is not a good idea ( unless you do a HALO ) because: the choppers are mostly flying low when droping of troops or retreiving troops to stay under the radar.

i wonder what would be said by those firefighters who fought againest the evil forest fire by jumping off a chopper under a deployed canopies biggrin_o.gif

Sorry for bitching but on the BAS page the pavehawk is at 50% complete, and the seals are at 75%.  Why?

Sorry for bitching but on the BAS page the pavehawk is at 50% complete, and the seals are at 75%.  Why?

Because we havent been able to update the homepage since Tonal was released wink_o.gif

As soon as Tigershark gets himself settled, we will be completing our server move, and things will be "back to normal" again.

Because we havent been able to update the homepage since Tonal was released wink_o.gif

As soon as Tigershark gets himself settled, we will be completing our server move, and things will be "back to normal" again.

can you do some thing with my idea? about that going to fast thing

Quote[/b] ]

well I hope you can do some thing about that

But i must admit it: its verry cool when you sit in the doorway and you see the battle on the ground

I hope you guys can do it and i know you can do it smile_o.gif

We had a similar discussion about the gunner animation (sticking his head out so he can see more when gunning) and decided against it for that very reason.

As far as changing the animations at higher speeds, that wont be possible, simply because its not in the game engine. So the guys on the sides are stuck on the sides (they cant be easily moved into the helicopter)

But I will again raise the idea, and see what we come up with.

As usual, no promises, but you never know smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]can you do some thing with my idea? about that going to fast thing

You could do that in a custom script for a mission. It wouldn't be that hard to make smile_o.gif . I like feet-dangling too much to give it up for realism tounge_o.gif .

Hi there everyone

Any news, pics or info on the Pavehawks

whats that?, can i hear Tiger Claus on my roof with a sack of pics?

Tim

He he, That was my first post here

Guys....as many of you know, I have recently moved from one side of the world to the other. I'm sleeping on a matress on the floor and live in apartment with no furniture.

I've been using my PC on the floor....ie. life aint pretty...which means the Pavies will not be packaged before Xmas...I'm sorry..I had hoped to finish them before I left Japan but that's not how things worked out. Expect to see them early next year though. I have a desk for the comp. coming soon and time off over Xmas to get them polished and out the door.

Hey TS

hope everything comes together soon 4 u, i hate sleeping on the floor.

stupid arguments about having a tuperware party with the misses..grumble,grumble,grumble

anyway cant wait for these Pavies, their going to be great

Cya

lol, thats post number 2