Sign in to follow this  
Tigershark_BAS

Bas pavehawks

This may have already been answered, but...

Will this pack include a mission? I imagine Cassie already has some kick ass music picked out if you are making one. I'm ready to rescue some downed pilots.

MH60G.jpg

Sorry, I uh.... I get excited...

Ta.

Merc

"Daddy, can I be an asshole when I grow up?"

"Only if you study like Lee son, only if you study like Lee..."

--Hey Lee, go get some sun.

P.S.

Merc

I talk stupid bullshit.

You don´t get it eh?

Go and search the forums for ppl you can flame, little boy....

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

That includes you, Lee.

Do not flame in this thread. We've already had our threads locked from flaming and flame-biting, so if it happens again, we know who started it and who to point the finger at.

Ofpeditor

I am not flaming.

But I must defend myself from "world wide stupidness" and ppl who don´t read the full thread.

If this guy has something to say to me, he can send me a PM. (If he know that there is a feature like this)

----

Ontopic:

Threads like this are getting closed cause off "not enough" informations. People ask about the addon and getting "attacked" by very special guys.

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

Okey Dokey -

I'm done talkin to you, buddy.

Merc

P.S.

BAS FUCKIN RULES! (There I stayed on topic)

Riiiight??? Ok, where were we? Oh, yes. Of course; How are the pavehawks doing? One would almost forget about them with all this off-topic in the forum.

sooo how are they going...they'll say good and soon and we'll say we can't wait...not much to tlk about...don't ya think

Does anyone have any missions planned for these birds?

I know their role is CSAR, but I mean specific missions.

It would be cool to adopt the novel None Braver into a OFP campain.

Any other thoughts?

Merc

i'll go a bit off topic

little quest for bas :

maybe navy seals can go out before christmas ?

thanks

whooooooooa

unclesam.gif

Just let them work in peace. BAS members have families too.

Just let them work in peace. BAS members have families too.

Exactly - I doubt their families would be as thrilled as us to have OFP Pavehawks for Xmas smile_o.gif

Hmm I have a questionan an MH-60G have a radar and how are you going to make it working an the control panel of the helicopter?rock.gif???

maybe navy seals can go out before christmas  ?

Highly unlikely, there may be something released before Christmas but it depends on how much time is available to work on it (and on a few other factors).

i was watching a program about blackhawks

and it showed pavehawks in service with the alaskin air national guard they had skis and it looked cool

maybe something to do in the future? rock.gif

Well...the good news is I arrived safely in Switzerland to a somewhat empty apartment.

Even better news is that all my comp. equip. has arrived also so I can begin working cleaning up the Pavies.

Bad news...no Internet access at home yet.....so no guarantees for a pre Xmas release.....lets just wait and see.

Hey Tiger,

I hope all your stuff has arrived the way it shoud have been (no broken things). But why did you move to Switzerland? Is it because of your work, or do you just like nice scenery wink_o.gif I hope you will enjoy your stay there!

Arch.

Work dude....trust...me...only for work....I mean Swityerland is nice...and the people seem great.....but moving here from Tokyo is like torture.

It's like walking out of Disneyland and someone offers you a ride on pony.

Work dude....trust...me...only for work....I mean Swityerland is nice...and the people seem great.....but moving here from Tokyo is like torture.

ot:hummmm i think the feeling is just like forcing me to leave Hong Knog and go to live at south island of NZ.........

anyway, great to hear you back, dont need to push youself too hard, really, we can wait smile_o.gif

Close your doors and secure your windows.

or we will come for a preview version of the Pavehawk blues.gif

mfg

(I like Ponies...)

Hi,

Can I know why when using JAM_SD ammo on existing weapons (AS, VSS, AK103SD), I have always a bug with the scope, I shoot and the bullet go to high (every guns [even the bizon] and every SD ammo)...

Example: if I take the SSV_F2000, i have two version of the gun, one SD and one normal, if I use JAM_W556_30mag the scope working fine, the bullet go where you pointed. But, when I use JAM_W556_30SDmag for the SD version of the same addon, the crosshair or scope is not working good, the bullet don't shoot target rock.gif So please help me, or tell me why i have these strange behaviour...

How to remove this ? Its JAM_magazines bug ? or the probs come from the add on ? Sould I add something in the config.cpp ?