Sign in to follow this  
RED

Ecp released!

Holy crap that sounds awesome, that way say if you don't like a certain script, e.g if you like one dust script better than another you choose it, or if you think one sort of fire looks better etc.. very cool idea. smile_o.gif

U can already do this, all u need is the dev version, or un-pbo any version, and replace the scripts or add new ones, this requires virtualy no tallents   rock.gif

My idea is about system of sharing such files thru official site as "plugin addons" ...

this way, there are not just only hundreds of private modifications, but easy way to share that with others ...

and what i mean is, now You get unit BlaBla-256

which is not working with ECP effects until You add it's support into ECP configs or modify BlaBla-256 configs

my point is, when someone made it, he contribute that modification to "central db" and everyone can simple use that one...

remember not all of us know what to edit, not everytime we success even we know how to edit and not everytime we get that time to edit all self ...

this is for ease of use for everyone ...

True, the only problem I foresee is scripts / plugins conflicting with each other. Each plugin would need to be tested to make sure it does not use existing variables, so a standardised prefix needs to be used.

I can't find the 1.60 in the ofpec.com page ? Where can I find it ?

Help me!

wats the script line for the halo to work?

The Halo should work by itself if you jump out of a plane from a height high enough. Afaik.

how high? tounge_o.gif couldnt figure this one out either sad_o.gif

how high? tounge_o.gif couldnt figure this one out either sad_o.gif

From ECP_Settings.sqs, under the "HALO Settings" part:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

; ECP_halo_height

; opening height of parachute

? [ECP_halo_height] call ECP_is_null: ECP_halo_height = 150

Answer: 150 m

i dont know if this has been brought up already but for some reason units dont burn next to a su-25

I just got ECP, and its great, but now I got a question. Can you use botht he sound plug in and the 3D weapons plug in at the same time. Both are a config file which end up replacing each other, now how can u combine them.

kgb-cccp

Im having problems with the ECP DR plugin installer. It claims it cant find flashpointbeta.exe and stops the installation. I have flashpoint 1.94beta installed. Maybe a problem in tracking the directory? i noticed that when i changed from my original flashpoint gold to flashpoint goty the install directory changed from x:\OperationFlashpoint -> x:\Operation Flashpoint. Anyways, can i get the files for the DR plugin from somewhere else and in a format that i could unpack and install manually or smth.

Same problem with the DR config installer

Im having problems with the ECP DR plugin installer. It claims it cant find flashpointbeta.exe and stops the installation. I have flashpoint 1.94beta installed. Maybe a problem in tracking the directory? i noticed that when i changed from my original flashpoint gold to flashpoint goty the install directory changed from x:\OperationFlashpoint -> x:\Operation Flashpoint. Anyways, can i get the files for the DR plugin from somewhere else and in a format that i could unpack and install manually or smth.

Same problem with the DR config installer

Hmmm it seems that GOTY edition uses a different registry entry. This sucks. Can you do me a favour please?

Go to your start menu, select run, and enter 'regedit'. Expand 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE' and then 'SOFTWARE'.

There should be a folder called 'Codemasters'. Please right click on that folder, and click 'export'. Save the .reg file to disk, and then send it to me via email:

morpj97@hn.ozemail.com.au

If you can't see anything that i am talking about here, please email me ASAP (i'll be here for another hour and a half).

You have 2 options to install the DR pack.

1. In regedit, open 'Codemasters' and then open 'Flashpoint Resistance'. In the right hand pane right-click on 'MAIN' and then 'modify'. In the 'value data' box enter the correct path to your OFP installation directory. Click 'Ok' and close regedit. The installer should work now.

or

2. Download and install the files manually:

the DR addons are here:

http://www.ofpec.com/editors/ecfg/current/DynamicRange.zip

http://www.ofpec.com/editors/ecfg/current/ECP_DR_extra_1.zip

http://www.ofpec.com/editors/ecfg/current/ECP_DR_extra_2.zip

http://www.ofpec.com/editors/ecfg/current/ECP_DR_extra_3.zip

The config is here:

http://www.ofpec.com/editors/ecfg/current/config_DR_01.zip

Please email me that .reg file - that way i can fix this problem once and for all. Cheers!

I have both GOTY and normal cwc+res. I can send you the registry entries when i am back at home.

Still getting DR problem. I have all DR files, and the DR Extra packs 1, 2, and 3. I've redownloaded and all...

It also affects satchel sounds, as in, they do not work!

I'll even read off the filesizes to make sure I got it right.

DynamicRange.pbo 34,068 kb

ECP_DR_extra_sound.pbo 1,326 kb

ECP_DR_extra_sound_2.pbo 8,771 kb

ECP_DR_extra_sound_3.pbo 392 kb

Anything else?

Config is good, 1.94 always, -nomap, -nosplash, etc. etc. etc. No reason for it not to be working.

i found that u cant kill a burning soldier, any chance of fixing this?

really? weird. my gunner emptied one hundred rounds into the soldier and it was still alive. i could tell the rounds hit because blood was coming out

Well normally when I hit a tank with an RPG or LAW, I turn my head around, so when they hop out, I do that to avoid fire if some smartass jumped out the hatch and was alive, so I don't get one big burst of AK fire. Then i normally throw an accompanying hand grenade to fix if any lived.

are u talking about SP or MP because the problem for me occurs with the AI's

So, no help from the ECP team? Well that's a bust. I guess I "Just got lost in the shuffle"?

Are you sure you arent some old sound mod like Dynamic range pack? Could that be it?