Sign in to follow this  
The Frenchman

.nd you thought that jp related games are dead...

I havent seen a thread for this game so....

Website

So far it has a demo. I'm not sure if it is released.

Edit: mods, please change the title of the thread. Dont ask me why it is a period and not an A.

I think this has been released for a while, it's a park-building game too sad_o.gif

Guest DKM-jaguar

If it's anything like any of the films then it's not even worth looking at the page it's written on. All Jarrasic Park stuff is just plain bad..

And it's not very realistic calling it Jurrasic when the T-rex which features in every /game/movie/logo/merchandise is not from the Jurrasic period AFAIK

And it's not very realistic calling it Jurrasic when the T-rex which features in every /game/movie/logo/merchandise is not from the Jurrasic period AFAIK

Its just a name. It sounds better than Cretatous Park. wink_o.gif

Is this like that Zoo tycoon game? Co's i downloaded a demo of it and seriously, those animals were spoilt, vain and promiscuous. Allways wanting bigger shelters and more food, and once i open the gates they flee from them.

Stupid game  mad_o.gif

smile_o.gif

Is this like that Zoo tycoon game? Co's i downloaded a demo of it and seriously, those animals were spoilt, vain and promiscuous. Allways wanting bigger shelters and more food, and once i open the gates they flee from them.

Stupid game  mad_o.gif

smile_o.gif

Not exactly.

The dinosaurs do get alittle restless when it gets warmer and they dont need shelters. A carniviore, like a Spinosaurus, only needs a carniviore feeder.(the thing that raised the goat from under the ground in JP) Herbiviores only need a herbiviore feeder, which raises bales of plants, modern or Paleo. The only needs the dinosaurs need are food(solved by either putting other dinosaurs in the area or a cow in the area) and water(just a small lake or pond). Sometimes, carniviores get angry and might start to attack the fences and might kill themselves or maybe even break out. This is when you go to a ranger station and pilot a helicopter. Then you can shoot the dinosaur with a sleeping dart or simply a sniper rifle.

Sometimes a tropical storm might come in contact with your park. There is no way to stop it. If the hurricane gets near an exibit, it might pick up smaller dinosaurs or fodder. The worse thing that could happen would be if the hurricane destroys a fence and lets loose the dinosaur within.

So in conclusion, no picky dinosaurs! wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Stupid game  mad_o.gif

smile_o.gif

LOL I bought that game, I don't know why smile_o.gif