Sign in to follow this  
Migebuff

Spacepack beta 0.8

well iv just tested it and its no joke,it works!! ok one or 2 minor bugs but wow! thumbs up to the black baron,if only i could understand german though. I cant read the stuff on his site or on this addon sad_o.gif i wanna find out when (if?) he is finishing a new version of his old terminator addon biggrin_o.gif

Cool! I really love this, a way for us joes to see the earth from above.

Very nice work, and I love the takeoff sequence. Very nicely scripted!

But in future spacepacks will you include spacewalking an perhaps the ability to actually visit the moon. That would thrill me as the FS freak I am. (I used to do 24h flights without any time compression tounge_o.gif ) It would open up entirely new battle scenarios and it would be really cool biggrin_o.gif

Great work all involved, I am looking forward to see astronauts and space walking in the next version of this pack smile_o.gif

coool....he released it wow_o.gifwow_o.gif

i had to wait a long time for this..thx Black Baron !

How does this work? I thought after you reached like 17,000m the screen turns green and you die. rock.gif

How does this work? I thought after you reached like 17,000m the screen turns green and you die. rock.gif

Scripts make everything possible smile_o.gif

Hi all

I have always said the OFP engine is under used and capable of far more than we have seen so far.

I could say more... but I won't heh marek?

Kind Regards walker

pretty amazing and ground breaking yes, but wouldnt this be more useful to show like nuclear missles being launched accross the world for say WW3 type scenarios? i cant see going where no man has gone before better than shooting down an enemy, no matter how boldly you go.

Maybe this would be good for star ship troopers, or stargate mods though... or that star wars one...

anyways, amazing work glad to see people still pushing the envelope.

Maybe this would be good for star ship troopers, or stargate mods though... or that star wars one...

anyways, amazing work glad to see people still pushing the envelope.

ive seen insider pics of that star wars one... and they have implimented it FAR better then this fella has  wink_o.gif

Theres some bugs here... The Earth is mirrored, the Earth is spinning the wrong way like the USA is the North Pole, you can eject from your space shuttle, the gears are permately down, it only works during certain times and places or else the backness of space will be replaced with the OFP sky, no sound for rockets... and minor things like... can't see thru winshield from outside, United States is mirrored on one side of the shuttle and some other minor stuff. Great stuff though  biggrin_o.gif

You know, everytime I think I've seen it all with OFP, someone comes along and blows my mind! Wow...fantastic work! smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif