Sign in to follow this  
SpaceAlex

Cwc islands with resistance objects

Arghhh, are you aware that the last post in this topic is 10 months old! crazy_o.gif

ag_smith

Oh Yes!!! Very,very much for a long time! 10 months!!! rock.gif I dont understand WHY! Very cool islands! And I also dont hope to receive the answer to my question!

Kurayami

Thank YOU Very, Very much for link man! smile_o.gif I already download it! Thank YOU! But I need Fixed Everon(v1.1)! sad_o.gif And I cant find him anywhere! Was on all sites about OFP! Why I need this fixed Everon? Thats why!

- Too many trees on the airport (causing AI planes to crash). Some were resized and some were removed.

- Too big tree near Morton causing AI choppers to crash.

- A fence sticking out of a house in Morton

- House on the road in Entre Deux (thanks LT.Schaffer)

When I play in Campaign 1985, chopper almost always crash on trees!!! SpaceAlex doest respond!!! sad_o.gif

P.S. Kurayami YOU MAKE WONDERFUL MOD! RESPECT TO YOU! xmas_o.gif

But I need Fixed Everon(v1.1)!

Hmm, there must be a version 1.2, because the readme says:

Quote[/b] ]High-Res Everon v1.2 (Full version of Operation Flashpoint v1.85 and full version of CWC islands with Reistance object v1.0 is required)

How to install?

You can either put HREden.pbo in Res/Addons or replace the original Eden.wrp in Worlds folder in OFP main directory (See High-Res CWC islands

readme for more detailed information)

What's new in v1.2:

+ Everon:

- Too many trees on the airport (causing AI planes to crash). Some were resized and some were removed.

- A fence sticking out of a house in Morton.

- House on the road in Entre Deux (thanks LT.Schaffer).

- Some houses caused a few problems in original campaign and Red Hammer.

Enjoy!

If you have any comments, questions please e-mail me at petrovcic@g-kabel.si.

Sorry I can't upload it, because filesize is too big.

MfG Lee

Kurayami

Thank YOU Very, Very much for link man! smile_o.gif I already download it! Thank YOU! But I need Fixed Everon(v1.1)! sad_o.gif And I cant find him anywhere! Was on all sites about OFP! Why I need this fixed Everon? Thats why!

When I play in Campaign 1985, chopper almost always crash on trees!!! SpaceAlex doest respond!!! sad_o.gif

The new version was avaible on Tactial Blunder quite some time ago. But it would seem that it's not there anymore. And i can't upload it back there either. sad_o.gif

So, unless i can find a good host, i'm afraid there's no way of getting it.

If you really want it though, i can send it to you through MSN (spacealex@msn.com).

Kurayami

Thanks. tounge_o.gif

I don't know where you can get the fixed version, though. I remember that it was released on this forum, but I don't think it was ever uploaded to ofp.info.

Kurayami

Thank YOU Very, Very much for link man! smile_o.gif  I already download it! Thank YOU! But I need Fixed Everon(v1.1)!   sad_o.gif  And I cant find him anywhere! Was on all sites about OFP! Why I need this fixed Everon? Thats why!

When I play in Campaign 1985, chopper almost always crash on trees!!! SpaceAlex doest respond!!!  sad_o.gif

P.S. Kurayami YOU MAKE WONDERFUL MOD! RESPECT TO YOU!  xmas_o.gif

The new version was avaible on Tactial Blunder quite some time ago. But it would seem that it's not there anymore. And i can't upload it back there either.  sad_o.gif

So, unless i can find a good host, i'm afraid there's no way of getting it.

If you really want it though, i can send it to you through MSN (spacealex@msn.com).

tacticalblunder has opened again for uploads of any ofp related stuff.. watch this thread: link  wink_o.gif

Please don't dig up old topics. I think now that Ag Smith is hosting a mirror that there's really no further need for discussion...