Sign in to follow this  
MLF

Total war 2006

Im nearly Finishing up im on the last few pages and tbh this book aint dissapointed its a great read if you can pick it up, it does indeed feel like your reading History instead of Fiction as someone on the site pointed out.

Quote[/b] ]This title predicts the future of the next great world conflict, which will take place in 2006 according to the author. It explains that Russia will experience a second revolution, Europe will experience economic and policy failures, and a single figure will emerge to unite Islam.

0340748567.02.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Link to Amazon WebPage

yes i was listening to a radio progamme the other night that predicted these same things and also

-by 2009 catholicism will end ( pope dies in a year, next pope causes problems)

-the single figure to unite islam is meant to be saddam

-Isreal will launch a nuclear strike on syria around 2006 which wont affect the world but middle east will be in turmoil

-a land mass will be created between china and usa and around 2017 two million chinese soldiers will march to the capital of USA in war but will be defeated

- that same capital will no longer be washington it will be moved to central america ( allegedly this is happening now, lots of informations and filing stuff is slowly being moved even today) reason for the move is because the US capital is not very protected too close to east coast

this was a dude that had also predicted isreal will launch an attack in syria as it happened a few weeks ago and i heard this mentioned about 1 month before it happened live on radio

but i forget the persons name =[[[

some scarey stuff lol

also it was mentioned on another show that all predictions made by nostradamus and other middle ages (whatever they are ) stop around 2012 there is no predicitions for dates after this time

mmmmm

well , here's one of my predications :

we're all going to die , i'm not sure about the dates though

Theres a very interesting book along those lines bis might want to read on their plot of OFP2 its called the third world war by some general and its like a book about what might have happened in the coldwar its very interesting. Theres also red storm rising by tom clancy but i find that a bit boring

Hmmm.....

Kinda reminds me of the predictions made by Nostrodamus in the 16th century.

He predicted:

- The French Revolution

- WWI and WWII (and Hitler, but called him Hister by mistake)

Scarey ghostface.gif

Nope im here forever  biggrin_o.gif

Nope im here forever  biggrin_o.gif

let's take bets

just give me your physical address , you'll see if you're here forever tounge_o.gif

Nostradamus was just your average astrologer. By saying everything kinda vague you're always right, just like my philosophy when I'm drunk tounge_o.gif

Hmmm.....

Kinda reminds me of the predictions made by Nostrodamus in the 16th century.

He predicted:

- The French Revolution

- WWI and WWII (and Hitler, but called him Hister by mistake)

Scarey ghostface.gif

Didn't Nostradamus also predict something having to do with WTC?

Anyways these prediction things are silly, there are a billion of them and most are incorrect. Once in a while a guy gets lucky and the things he predicted do happen. Heck even scientific predictions fail most of the time. In 99 there was alot of action around the polar ices melting, and they said that Sweden and Norway would be halfway submersesed by the end of year 2000. I am still dry, dunno about the folk in Gothenburg though...

Yeah it's scary that some things Nostradamus said happened. But he also predicted armageddon for Y2k. biggrin_o.gif

Tom Clancy also predicted a war in Afghanistan, let's listen to him instead of that wierdo Nostradamus.

Tom Clancy also predicted a war in Afghanistan, let's listen to him instead of that wierdo Nostradamus.

When and where did he predict this? A book? Him actually saying it?

To know what is going to happen before it has actually happened is physically impossible. To right a few vague paragraphs and claim this will happen in the year -insert silmuntaneous equation here-, well you cant be wrong. rock.gif

To know what is going to happen before it has actually happened is physically impossible. .  rock.gif

nope

you shove your finger into a live socket i can pretty much predict what will happen biggrin_o.gif

or have placebo carry mines and ask him to ride the APC. tounge_o.gif

the prediction is not an easy task. most of it can be made through dependence upon recurrence of the event, but in real world, it is hard to satisfy all the constraints to reach such conclusion.

"Predicting is hard, predicting the future is especially hard."

tounge_o.gif

Nostradamus predicted things until the year 3054 (or something like that - don't remember correctly)

the only problem with his predictions are that they're all encrypted and nobody is sure if the current approach to decrypt it is right. Also the french revolution and world war predictions are everything but clear. We don't even know if the dates are encrypted properly.

I wouldn't give much on this ;)

He predicted that after that what we think is the WW2 prediction there will be 50 years of peace. Well that wasn't true ;) Also there should be a ilsamic flag ("half-moon flag") flying over the vatican by now. So either he's wrong or we don't decrypt his stuff right. Or it isn't encrypted and just a bunch of senseless waste he wrote while being high.

Hmmm, a second revolution in Russia? Sounds like Ghost Recon to me.......

Sounds like idiotism ....

Didn't Nostradamus also predict something having to do with WTC?

Internet hoax. wink_o.gif

There was something about Nostradamus on TV some time ago and he predicted that a powerfull man from the east (Osama?) is going to attack and the two towers will fall... crazy_o.gif

Spooky heh? ghostface.gif