Sign in to follow this  
.T. ANIMAL

Pinned down

is its posible to make a group which is pinned down in a street or something like it in Ofp. with out having them to lay down and to get shot.

Moving.

Not sure what you mean, you mean taking constant fire without getting hit?

Give the enemy HD mags (JAM) and set their skill to 0. Now set all the units in your 'pinned down' group to unitpos "UP", they will now take fire but not go prone, they will get hit sometimes though.

RED

lol

or you can do it the other way. Have the AI be firing at the enemy but not hitting the enemy, just make it look like they are. In other wards, make the enemy fire at say................the dummy soldier that the one guy built, its clear, all of it, cause he used transparency on it all, then he made it so that there is no hit points, so you shoot at the soldier or get AI to shoot at it cause they can see it and they will never stop shooting crazy_o.gif

Bmgarcangel, you got a link for this addon - its sounds intriging but i never heard of it before!

Thank you very much. but what is the command for the position between ud and down

спасибо wink_o.gif

спасибо

crazy_o.gif??!?!!!?!?!?!!!!??!!?!??!

[Gareth Gates must die]

its my own creation........I haven't released it yet though, beta testing is going on........buts its promising as hell......its kind of funny too, having htem shoot at shit! crazy_o.gif

спасибо

crazy_o.gif??!?!!!?!?!?!!!!??!!?!??!

[Gareth Gates must die]

Subliminal Message for "I love Gareth Gates"

Thank you very much. but what is the command for the position between ud and down

спасибо  wink_o.gif

What do you mean by this?

RED

спасибо  wink_o.gif

What do you mean by this?  

RED

I think the forum glitched, it does that with currency signs and such.

Lester's invisible targets -addon will do the trick

It's small,only 7kb, very handy stuff

http://www.aef-kampagne.de/german....don.zip

GOD DAMN!! these are just like mine. Except mine our soldiers. They will run around and shit hehe.......so i'll stick to mine. Also, I worked on a sherman that i have, deleteing hit points and making all textures transparent. Result. I have a sherman driving around instead of staying put crazy_o.gif

My invissible men, just get the gun removed and they run around and the ai will shoot at him, with no affect ever!! and since he is greatest threat, well, they go for him each time

Anyhow, this is the way to create a proper and most efficent crossfire my lads biggrin_o.gif