Sign in to follow this  
RedEagle1

VBS SITE IS WORKING AGAIN

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from RedStorm on 12:28 am on Dec. 15, 2001

That's ok, I myself am from Holland and suck at English too :biggrin:

<span id='postcolor'>

yes u do :biggrin:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Satchel on 1:30 pm on Dec. 14, 2001

lol, when i post t.a.c.t.i.c.a.l. (without the dots and quotation marks), the forum code interpretes and changes it into "Mapping Tool"l", cool thingy.

So whenever you read Mapping Tool"l in my posts, you know i originally wrote t.a.c.t.i.c.a.l.

<span id='postcolor'>

really?...i gotta try that... Mapping Tool"l

LMAO!!!

this is a Mapping Tool"l warhead, with a nuke.

ROFL!!

(Edited by Pete at 3:02 pm on Dec. 15, 2001)

Muhahaha, seems the ubb code has a light version of Babelfish implemented, or is FF (Forum FADE) being activated by an invalid combination of user keystrokes?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Unl33t on 1:37 am on Dec. 15, 2001

What the ####........

Click INFO

And it says on the picture

"Australian - VBS1"

<span id='postcolor'>

Looks like the Australian Army might be using this too. There are some pictures of Australian troops on the website. Either that, or the Marines are using Aussie troops as target practice. wink.gif