Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

New animated models

i think the urinating animation would be good, better than like in CWC where Armstrong tells the officer he went for a leak (in his trousers) while the spetznatz were coming. rock.giftounge_o.gif

the_unknown_one

Minors in OFP = Not good

Here is my priority list -

A whole new reanimated soldier system, Running, Patrolling, Walking, using AT weapons when prone, AA when standing, firing machine guns, new dying anims (flips from explosions, slowly falling to floor, flying back etc.)

Then animals, let's go on safari in a militia UAZ, running through the woods with lions and tigers and bears oh my!

Here is some i suggest -

Dogs - as these are humans, and are given a side, they can be used to detect people, put em on patrol routes, if they see somone they start barking, the enemy knows your there. I already made a sample template like that, however i couldn't find the sound code for a dog barking.

Sheep - Most certainly needed, and a anim for those people up north wink_o.gif

Cows - Good

Horses - could these be made ridable? biggrin_o.gif (Hehe, the cavalry are here!)

Then i would say new vehicle anims, like more sitting positions, gun up, gun in lap, gun with muzzle on floor, leaning on butt etc..

Once you have done these, then you can start making aliens and zombies etc.

Sheep - Most certainly needed, and a anim for those people up north  wink_o.gif

Cows - Good

Horses -  could these be made ridable? biggrin_o.gif (Hehe, the cavalry are here!)

wow_o.gif we in Scotland do not dopulate with sheep un-like the er... english :P j/k

But personally i think Deer in forest and stuff would be quite cool for a hunting mission (i made one which instead of animals there were civialians

but new animations for soldiers has to be considered Immensly

Slightly more southern than Scotland mate, anyway i'm in Wales, so i can't say much biggrin_o.gif

I am eagerly awaiting Rouge1 and Waffendennis to make the new custom anims to see how well they fit in to OFP gameplay.

Edit: LoL, you probably noticed the big Welsh flag, i forgot about that!

Just a thought that nobody seems to have touched but would be very good............

Can we animate weapons now?

Cardiff is the closest thing to civilisation here, so that's where i am. tounge_o.gif

Your 20 mins away from me.

Can we animate weapons now?

What would you animate?The belts for heavy machine guns,barrel pods,Gun strapes,Bayonets?Just curious.

For instance M-60 & Mk-19 on tripods or ATGM launchers- split them into 2 or 3 parts for transport by soldiers and than join as static with gunner and commander.

why dont you download the FDF mod then it has ToWs which you can deconstruct, and spandrals ect

I have heard that they r not fully functional, and d/l over 100 MB for mg is a bit khem ;)

And something else - throwing (dropping) grenates in 90 degrees to left and right - very nice with urban or in-building fights - for instancce from kneeling position, with one hand forwarded.

Rather than a hundred requests aimed at one or to animators I'd like to see a decent ENGLISH(as oppossed to chex) tutorial so people can learn to make their own. A real 'laymans' tute, not a 'understanding of scripting assumed' one. That way we will get some real diversity into the game engine...

Failing that: I'd like a clothes line that sways in the wind :| ...