Sign in to follow this  
Wilco

Possibly the funniest video game based show known

One word will sum this all up: HILARIOUS!!

The first time I watched their first episode I was hooked. This is possibly the funniest video game based show out there, a total of 18 episodes, all of them are a laugh.

I haven't laughed this hard since.....wel I can't remember when.

It is a must to download!

http://www.redvsblue.com/bloodgulch.shtml

yes I have known this for awhile myself, and concurr saying it is just brilliant smile_o.gif

Ha ha, that´s some funny S***! biggrin_o.gif

My favorite moment:

-What does the car look like?

-Uhh...some kind of big cat.

-A puma?

-Yeah, that´s it.

Watch episode 2 and you´ll get it. wink_o.gif

Been in love with RvB since its inception. Never fails to crack me up.

"Simmons- what's the name of that Mexican lizard? Eats all the goats."

"Uh, that would be the Chupacabra, sir."

"Hey Griff: Chupa-thingie, how 'bout that? I like it... got a ring to it..."

tounge_o.gif

Excellent work! smile_o.gif

"What are they doing?"

"They are talking! They have been talking everytime you ask me that! They will be talking when you ask me again in five minutes, and they will be talking when you ask me in the five minutes after that!!!!"

"So uh... What are they saying?"

biggrin_o.gif

I love this, watch the public service announcments also, they are pretty damn funny too.

Caboose is hilarious

Quote[/b] ]

Church:So how are you doing Caboose? Are you following any of this whatsoever?

Caboose:I think so. That guy Tex is really a robot and your his boyfriend. So that makes you..... a gay robot.

biggrin_o.gif

Why hasnt he made any more videos? He kinda let us on a cliff hanger. sad_o.gif

The 19th one is out, I didn't see that last time, so I think its new.

I love it.

Anyone know the the bit torrent links for these movies? Im trying to download them but they wont start downloading. sad_o.gif

I just watched all 19. They were absolutely hilarious, I think I'll order the DVD when it comes out biggrin_o.gif

Anyone know the the bit torrent links for these movies? Im trying to download them but they wont start downloading.  sad_o.gif

I downloaded one of those movies , you seem to have to wait a minute between the click and the effective download, then after that i had a good download speed.

So try again and wait a minute or two.

Since we are on video 19 then there is only going to be 3 more episodes left....Unless they make a new season! smile_o.gif

(but its unlikely sad_o.gif )

Since we are on video 19 then there is only going to be 3 more episodes left....Unless they make a new season! smile_o.gif

(but its unlikely sad_o.gif )

How do you say that? They have amazing publicity and they are getting ready to sell a DVD! They can't quit now...I hope sad_o.gif

Ive downloaded all of these. They're hilarious. Anyone been able to get 13 and 14 to work for them? Neither version works for me.

Quote[/b] ]From the RVB Donation FAQ

We will begin taking donations again when Season 2 starts.

So there's your proof biggrin_o.gif

Hilarious top notch stuff..

Hey!! I could make something like that for OFP when I get my new system in a few days! Anyone wanna join me? I can capture video but I'd need actors/voice actors smile_o.gif

Hey!! I could make something like that for OFP when I get my new system in a few days! Anyone wanna join me? I can capture video but I'd need actors/voice actors smile_o.gif

I am interested. Maybe I could help with a script... smile_o.gif

I told my friend about the videos yesterday.... maybe I can get him to help with ideas...

The tension is killing me!

*50's Western dramatic preview for the next episode music plays

Will Church ever get together with Tex again? What is to happen with the new identity of Cabbose? And what the hell is lightish red? Stay tuned for the next episode of RED VS BLUE! biggrin_o.gif

Red Vs Blue... possibly the best comedy on the net.

Whenever I'm in Halo LANS on my xbox, I always use one-liners from it. My friends, who haven't seen it, are like "WTF?"

If there is an OFP version, blackdog has to be the guy who sits in his 56th floor dark apartment and never comes out, all shots of him are fleeting shadows moving past a window and two bloodshot eyes staring out.

his catchphrase? "aghhh sunlight!"

If there is an OFP version, blackdog has to be the guy who sits in his 56th floor dark apartment and never comes out, all shots of him are fleeting shadows moving past a window and two bloodshot eyes staring out.

his catchphrase? "aghhh sunlight!"

Actually, if you've ever spoken to him, his catch phrase would be "In my pants!" tounge_o.gif