Sign in to follow this  
Nagual

Bas tonal-tango pack

The 1st patch was nothing more then a mission fix d/ld so i dont see how can that be a problem to the addon... rock.gif

you just have to pay a teention while pacthing you

have to pic each pbo during the patch then it will work it takes a couple of minutes

If the patch exe doesn't work, just extract it with like Power Archiver, it'll give you folders that correspond to the pbos (BAS_O, etc). THen you can extract the pbos that you already have, replace the updated files, and re-pbo it. It's also nice that you can extract the patch exe with Power Archiver if you have used Kegetys method of reducing memory maps on the Tonal/Tango pbos(like I have).

Damm, for the first time I'm getting the can not load mission missing addon: Bas_opfor.!!

I get that before loading a mission, but that was very rare. Now I get it in missions that I'm creating, so when I'm trying to load the mission in the mission editor I get the problem.

I just installed the bloody pach aswell sad_o.gif

I'm going to reistall the pach and see what's up.

Oh well, I guess someone has to take one for the team sometimes.

Indeed. biggrin_o.gif

First I want to say thanks for your dedication and the new patch!

Unfortunately it made things much worse for me... After applying the patch I'm unable to even start the Tonal SP missions, complains about BAS_OPFOR.PBO not found?

I'm using 1.94 Beta and have Tonal installed in a mod-folder. Installation of patch 2 was done without any errors (according to the patch program). For time being I have reverted back to pre-patch to get things to work again.

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

I just had the same problem - ran the patcher, it reported it patched successfully, but then got missing bas_opfor message and missions refused to load.

Any hints please - I don't know how to de-pbo or anything - should I delete my @Tonal folder and start again?

smith

i havent had any problem with this island so far...

try to put every tonal addon into your normal ofp addon folder. works like a charm for me...

Any hints please - I don't know how to de-pbo or anything - should I delete my @Tonal folder and start again?

I have all BAS addons in a mod folder. The patch ran fine for me. I can run the Rebel Road mission without any missing addon error messages.

When you ran the patch, were you prompted to find the locattion of each of the 4 or 5 PBO files the patch wants to update? If so, did you point it to the right mod folder directory, click on the file name in the directory and click OK each time? If so, did the patch seem to do anything between prompting you for each file? By me, the small prompt window would go blank for about 10 seconds each time until I was prompted for the next file.

After the prompts were finished, the patch started updating the files. Some DOS/command screens flicked on my desktop and after that I was told the patch worked OK.

Did all this happen when you ran the patch? rock.gif

when i locat the secound file (OPFOR) windows just simply went halt

do someone know how to repbo the file without those file inside being compress?(cause i notice that most may be all BAS file dont have any compress file in it when i depbo them)

How long did you wait before deciding that it was stuck?

How long did you wait before deciding that it was stuck?

not for long, cause after 20 secound a window just pop up and say i got an error(i typed it in my post earlier), both my ME and XP and 2000 wont work(in ME it just simply show the patch cause a .dll file error k?? ??32 something i cant remember)

I, too, got an error. But the patch kept working behind the window, so I just never clicked "okay" or "close" or whatever the button was. And the patch finished. I haven't checked it though, so it MAY have corrupted my install, but it said it finished.

Bug?? BRDM BAS version,without steering

C:\Documenti\Flashpics\Bas-BRDM+patch-v1.2.jpg

C:\Documenti\Flashpics\Bas-BRDM+patch-v1.2.jpg

Hmm, I can´t see the picture.

MfG Lee biggrin_o.gif  wink_o.gif

me neither biggrin_o.gif

u need to put [.IMG]link[./img] without the "." offcourse tounge_o.gif

ok i extract the pbopatch.exe now but sad thing is that it work more crapy, cause it just show up error just when i trying to start it.............

look guys I really need help!!!!would someone plz tell me what kind of file inside should not been compress?? and how to compress it if MakePbo 1.1 doesnt fit the job sad_o.gif

I would not upload it yet...

I'm kicking myself for patching mine, I had it all fixed sad_o.gif

There are also script errors introduced now.

tonal_error.jpg

Patched without problems.

But get same scripting error Lt. Damage reported. sad_o.gif

Mine patched fine too, so far no problems on client or server (although uploading the whole packet from home took BLOODY AGES). And i had it patched before too (but i used stuffpbo for uncompressed pbos when repacking it). If someone is willing to host the big pack he can get it from me...

Hmmm.....

For some reason I'm unable to place anything on Tonali island in the mission editor. Anyone else experieienced this?

Was a bit unsure wether or not this was a bug, and if it was worth mentioning in the bug report section,

Is it because you have low framerate? If so, it works if you zoom a bit out and then try to place it.

I was driving an Abrahms across the long bridge on south Tonal last night, hit part of the girders and that section of bridge collapsed.. Pretty cool, but when I put satchell charges all over the bridge, it didn't damage it.. nor does blasting it with a cannon... I did a search about this, but I didn't get anything.. has this been covered? How does one take out a bridge without being on it and hitting it with a vehicle??

Thanks,

Konyak

I was driving an Abrahms across the long bridge on south Tonal last night, hit part of the girders and that section of bridge collapsed.. Pretty cool, but when I put satchell charges all over the bridge, it didn't damage it.. nor does blasting it with a cannon...     I did a search about this, but I didn't get anything.. has this been covered?  How does one take out a bridge without being on it and hitting it with a vehicle??

Thanks,

Konyak

well you remind me one thing:

Will the wrong placement of the bridges being fix is the 3rd patch?rock.gif?(as i remember there is 4 of them)

Will the wrong placement of the bridges being fix is the 3rd patch?rock.gif?(as i remember there is 4 of them)

Could it be that this so-called "wrong placement" disappear if you set the OFP terrain detail to "Normal"? wink_o.gif