Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

War against terror

Yeah, he's a creepy, antiSemitic asshole and anyone who supports him is too.

you see, thats the attiude that who ever dosnt support israel war of terror is somhow "anti-semetic".  yes geroge galloway is a plonker, but hes a human rights ativist, hes no anti semetic. IF you want to see a real anti semetic, look no further than Mel Gibson. And by saying that your labeling a massive part of east london as anti semetic. Nemesis i think your anti-islam, which makes you no better than real anti-semetics.

you see, thats the attiude that who ever dosnt support israel war of terror is somhow "anti-semetic". yes geroge galloway is a plonker, but hes a human rights ativist, hes no anti semetic. IF you want to see a real anti semetic, look no further than Mel Gibson. And by saying that your labeling a massive part of east london as anti semetic. Nemesis i think your anti-islam, which makes you no better than real anti-semetics.

Not antiSemitic, huh? Guess again or get your head out of the sand.

http://switch3.castup.net/cunet....ak=null

And yes, if Islam is nothing more than taqiya, takbir, takfir, and Jihad, if Islam is nothing more than that which the Jihadis spew and about 10-15% of the Muslim world supports, then yes, I am anti-Islam. Islam is both political AND spiritual, that's what's made it so succesful in dominating countries - If you are against the politics of Islam, you are against Islam and you WILL be dealt with.

the only arab state to have free election was iraq? is he living in a hole? did lebonen not have free elections? or Palastine? or Egypt? Iraq! free election? yeh right, there not free, its a civil war, people are pressured into voting into partys that represent there side of the civil war.  how dare he call that country free. People are threatened by militents for selling ice. America think they have free'd iraq but they really havnt. 1000 people die there a week. How cant hey dare call that country free.

Geroge Gallway is being a knobhead granted, but i dont thing he is being anit-semitic.  He just really really disagrees with Isreal and amerian foreign policy.  Hes having ago at the west, not just Israel, and people he acuses being of zionists, hes dosnt put down jews as a hole, and to be racist you have to do that.  He just critices individuals and the israeli goverment.

Hi All

Actually any one who is anti Arab is by definition Anti Semitic.

So any one who makes overarching statements about say Palestinians or Shiite Lebanese is an anti Semite; no if buts or maybes.

There is not difference between a Shiite Lebanese, a Palestinian, an Israeli, an Egyptian, an Iraqi, a Syrian, a Saudi Arabian or a Jordanian etc. they are all Semitic.

So it might be interesting to examine this and other threads to find out who the real anti Semites are.

That said anything semitic should should by definition really be in the middle east thread. This is the "War against terror" thread.

Kind Regards Walker

you see, thats the attiude that who ever dosnt support israel war of terror is somhow "anti-semetic". yes geroge galloway is a plonker, but hes a human rights ativist, hes no anti semetic. IF you want to see a real anti semetic, look no further than Mel Gibson. And by saying that your labeling a massive part of east london as anti semetic. Nemesis i think your anti-islam, which makes you no better than real anti-semetics.

Not antiSemitic, huh? Guess again or get your head out of the sand.

http://switch3.castup.net/cunet....ak=null

And yes, if Islam is nothing more than taqiya, takbir, takfir, and Jihad, if Islam is nothing more than that which the Jihadis spew and about 10-15% of the Muslim world supports, then yes, I am anti-Islam. Islam is both political AND spiritual, that's what's made it so succesful in dominating countries - If you are against the politics of Islam, you are against Islam and you WILL be dealt with.

yeah and if we would stop sending them weapons and then bomb the shit out of them maybe they wouldn't come bombing us.

this whole israel, middle east, 9-11 crap is all a bag of s*** imho and it's all about GOD. And nope, not the god you might think of but "Gold-Oil-Dollars". Get down ot the facts, do some research and then come back crying about the bad muslim man...

---

oh yeah,

I forgot... if that's what you wanna call it, I'm pro Gallaway and have my own belives in the middle east crisis and the Bush Administration (If you wanna call it that). And that also includes recent events between Israel and Libanaon.

But as a German I wont say more cause if I would I would get the label everyone gets over here if he says anything that isn't pro Israel...Shame that is, cause history is history and has nothing to do with the current events.

Btw,

why would it be ok to have a Israeli or US flag in your signature but not a Iraqi, Afghan or Libanese Flag?

Quote[/b] ]this whole israel, middle east, 9-11 crap is all a bag of s***

Elaborate.

Quote[/b] ]I'm pro Gallaway

You still support him after seeing that video? Doesn't matter - I refer you to my post if you want to know what I think about you then.

Quote[/b] ]why would it be ok to have a Israeli or US flag in your signature but not a Iraqi, Afghan or Libanese Flag?

What's keeping you? You can virtually fly any flag you want.

The funny thing is, people say that Galloway isn't antiSemitic, and when you present evidence that he is, it is ignored.

Quote[/b] ]The funny thing is, people say that Galloway isn't antiSemitic, and when you present evidence that he is, it is ignored.

post some evidence then and maybe we can comment, if your reffering to the vid above ,how on earth is that anti semitic ?

Quote[/b] ]The funny thing is, people say that Galloway isn't antiSemitic, and when you present evidence that he is, it is ignored.

post some evidence then and maybe we can comment, if your reffering to the vid above ,how on earth is that anti semitic ?

I agree that the video does not show how Galloway is anti-Semitic but it does show he has serious mental issues that need to be address by a proper psychologist. The only thing I got from that video is that he is using the talking points of the far left.

What's keeping you? You can virtually fly any flag you want.

The funny thing is, people say that Galloway isn't antiSemitic, and when you present evidence that he is, it is ignored.

well in a different forum you accused me of being sick for having a free palastine banner.

well in a different forum you accused me of being sick for having a free palastine banner.

It's my right to do that and it's your prerogative to do fly whatever you want, that still doesn't alleviate you from criticism. I look at it this way - I see Israeli and American flags at right-wing or just generally pro-Israel/America protests. I see Palestinian flags side by side with communist shitheads carrying the flag of the USSR, and banners saying "Fuck Zionism!". That's generally what I relate to when I see that flag, so if you wanted an explanation, there you have it.

Hi all

Hmm this is the "War against terror" thread

The Middle East thread is a different thread.

Click here >>>The Middle East thread<<< To go to the Middle East thread.

Kind Regards Walker

there is no war on terror, just a war of terror. I think Bush is addicted to war, probably becuase of deals with arms producers in the states. He hasnt finished Iraq and hes already planning his next attack on Iran. Whats next Bush France?

And here, children, you see a conspiracy nut claiming to be a psychologist.

Hi all

Is he on about his martians again? Any one takes a punt at Bush and its all a left wing conspiracy.

Nemesis6 you realy need to loose your tin foil hat. biggrin_o.gif

Regards Walker

lol @ tin foil hat smile_o.gif. the aliens are coming, personally i use a mirror.

i suppose this video is why some people think anyone who supports galloway is an asshole.

the mans barking but sometimes he can put on a good performance.

"gorgeous george"

Hi all

I might not agree with everything the George Galoway says but at least he has brains and can think. George Galoway is a damn sight more intelligent than the senators he wiped the floor with.

When you compare the above video with these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8pvU1iyT3c

It places it all in perspective biggrin_o.gif

Kind Regards Walker

Maybe watch this:

http://www.loosechange911.com

Or this:

9-11 cover up - google video +2h

So why people still say it's a war on terror?

Cause Bush and the Pentagon claim it to be that way?

Or because people are just afraid of the truth?

Or because locked away evidence and silly TV statements are a better truth?

I think I let this post go in with it now before I blow my lid again on this issue. Only thing, everyone has the right to his own opinion and just cause somebody doesn't agree with the way the US administration does things doesn't make him "anti-american" or whatever... free world (if you know that word over there, I think you guys used to have something called a constitution a while back, even if it is now nothing more than a peace of paper in a museum...)

Hi all

Is he on about his martians again? Any one takes a punt at Bush and its all a left wing conspiracy.

Nemesis6 you realy need to loose your tin foil hat. biggrin_o.gif

Regards Walker

That's funny coming from a self proclaimed nutjob. In other words, from a self proclaimed anarchist. Here's an advice from Mark Twain - It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're an idiot than to open it and remove all doubt. Your post is ironic due to your political views and I have a hard time taking jabs like that serious.

Now, next bunch of bullshit: SniperAndy's post.

You really believe that stuff? Don't come up with a long, evasive post. A simple yes or no will suffice: Do you believe 9-11 was a hoax staged by the government of the United States of America?

For anyone ignorant enough to believe what's said in the film - You're critical of the government, right? Now be critical of the total bullshit you just saw - http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/

If you don't want a point by point critique of the bullshit in this disgusting film, think about the fact that the director of the movie openly declared that if he ever saw the father of a girl who died onboard one of the planes, he would laugh him in his face. He is a disgusting, evil creep. But here's a more generic debunk of Loose Change, from Maddox - http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

And here, you will find a general debunk of 9-11 conspiracies and portraits of those who make them up.

It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're an idiot than to open it and remove all doubt.

I think that goes for you too.

Oh but I'm not the one thinking the American president starts wars because he likes it and that 9-11 was a hoax.

No, it takes a special kind of asshole and a rare breed of dumbass to claim that the deaths of over 3000 people were the product of a giant conspiracy, and that a president is "addicted to war".

well im no conspiracy nut but i find it interesting how both towers fell directly to the flaw in a fashion that you would expect from a explosive carried out demolition.  That in now way is meant to disrespect the thousands who died in it.  We all lost people in 9/11, its not just an american tragedy, its a world tragedy.

Also nemesis just becuase somone is an anarchist you cant say his views are bullshit.  Anarchy isnt just about burning eveything to do with the state.  There is law in anarhy, just no force , but the people, imposing it.  There are severl areas where anarchy has worked well.  So drop your steriotypical republican bullshit attitudes and start using your brain and heart for a change.

Oh but I'm not the one thinking the American president starts wars because he likes it and that 9-11 was a hoax.

No, it takes a special kind of asshole and a rare breed of dumbass to claim that the deaths of over 3000 people were the product of a giant conspiracy, and that a president is "addicted to war".

Oh but you don't have to claim that the american president starts wars because he likes it to show that you are stupid.

And tell me, how do you have to be a "special kind of asshole" and a "rare breed of dumbass" to claim that? First of all, certain people would have no problem starting wars just for the sake of it. Second, certain people would have no problem staging a terrorist attack just to be able to start the wars, no matter if 3000 would die to make it possible.

Bush seems to be pretty close to being a christian fanatic, and looking at some of the christian fanatics logic, they certainly would be able to find some strange reason for that. If 9/11 was staged by the goverment or not, I don't really care about, but I wouldn't really be blown away with suprise if it was.

And no matter what, TBA have used 9/11 as much as possible. 9/11 can be used as a valid reason for Afghanistan, but not for Iraq. TBA probably knew this, and therefor just lied a bit so they could get in there with support from the people, and then the people would find out there was no connection between Al-Qaida and Iraq, but then USA would already be in there. Honestly I don't think TBA would wait long if they got the possibility to invade Iran too.

Hi all

You realy need to change the tin foil on your anti martian hat.

All the world is not out to get you. biggrin_o.gif

The people who are having a go at George Bush include an awful lot real conservatives.

Joe Scarborough, former Republican congressman and now MSNBC political pundit, said in reply to the question: "IS BUSH AN 'IDIOT'?" that was plastered for ten minutes over the MSNBC strapline:

While other presidents have been called stupid, Scarborough said: "I think George Bush is in a league by himself. I don't think he has the intellectual depth as these other people."

Are they all part of your left wing conspiracy Nemesis6. biggrin_o.gif

Kind Regards Walker