Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

War against terror

about russian and checnya

i think that russia should bomb the living hell out of chechnya as a revenge for all the russian soldiers died there like soviets bombed alot in afghanistan

and then get out of it because i don't even know what they are looking for up there in the mountains of qavqaz

Evidently there are a few people who feel the same about Israel, needing to be bombed out of existence. They are widely referred to as terrorists.

Bomb a nation away?  huh.gif

Why would you want to bomb Chechnya, Israelieagle? Can you elaborate?

Quote[/b] ]explain please

No. I dont feel like starting a discussion from Adam and Eve again and again and again. In the end I found out that it´s always a waste of time as some people simply do believe what they want to believe or are told to believe.

If the US were so motivated to get those responsible for 9/11 (which I doubt btw, as they would loose their top-enemy number one and couldn´t justify their policy anymore) they certainly would be operating in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan as these are the places where AQ is financed and helped. Taleban and AQ are two completely different pairs of shoes.

Bomb a nation away?  huh.gif

Why would you want to bomb Chechnya, Israelieagle? Can you elaborate?

i said bomb a nation away?

i said give them some bombing to show who's boss because usually i hate resistance they are always cowards and terrorists who kill civilians for their own goals

so russia should show them who is boss and then leave

i mean bomb here and there

im not a genocidal killer i just hate terrorists

about russian and checnya

i think that russia should bomb the living hell out of chechnya as a revenge for all the russian soldiers died there like soviets bombed alot in afghanistan

and then get out of it because i don't even know what they are looking for up there in the mountains of qavqaz

Evidently there are a few people who feel the same about Israel, needing to be bombed out of existence. They are widely referred to as terrorists.

yeah i know i can't stand them

i won't say the F word

i'll just say f those ugly MF sons of bit@#*$

Quote[/b] ]i said give them some bombing to show who's boss because usually i hate resistance they are always cowards and terrorists who kill civilians for their own goals

so russia should show them who is boss and then leave

I guess you just disqualified yourself from any reasonable debate from this point on.

Do you actually know what the chechnya conflict is about and that there were already thousands of civillians killed by the russians ?

Who´s the terrorist now ?

Edit:

You may want to google for Anna Politkovskaya and her reports from Chechnya or any of the 11 or 12 journalists that have been critizising Putin and have been killed by "unknown" killers.

Oksana Chelysheva´s report from November 2007:

Chechnya Bleeds

Quote[/b] ]explain please

No. I dont feel like starting a discussion from Adam and Eve again and again and again. In the end I found out that it´s always a waste of time as some people simply do believe what they want to believe or are told to believe.

If the US were so motivated to get those responsible for 9/11 (which I doubt btw, as they would loose their top-enemy number one and couldn´t justify their policy anymore) they certainly would be operating in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan as these are the places where AQ is financed and helped. Taleban and AQ are two completely different pairs of shoes.

We all know how dedicated the US and international community is at capturing war criminals or terrorists, just look at KaradžiÄ, he's written two plays and one book while evading most of the civilized world.

@Israelieagle:

They already did that. The flattened Grozny and killed countless numbers of old women, children and men. And guess what, the Chechens are still fighting back.

Guess what, bombing the crap out of somebody just doesn't work.

Yup. UN station was bombed by Israel. I don't remeber who many died but one man from my country was killed in that. I quess, no explanations what so ever had been given about it by Israel. Bomb-didi-bomb-bomb

And like said, Grozny is kinda ruined right now. Bombs have done what they can done, which is: A. kill B. Make opponents even more motivated C. Make resistance stronger due bitterness

Same pattern can be seen everywhere. So just Bomb-didi-bomb-bombing ain't gona work.

Yup. UN station was bombed by Israel. I don't remeber who many died but one man from my country was killed in that. I quess, no explanations what so ever had been given about it by Israel. Bomb-didi-bomb-bomb

And like said, Grozny is kinda ruined right now. Bombs have done what they can done, which is: A. kill B. Make opponents even more motivated C. Make resistance stronger due bitterness

Same pattern can be seen everywhere. So just Bomb-didi-bomb-bombing ain't gona work.

UN STATION WAS BOMBED BY ISRAEL?

when and where?

sorry i guess i just didnt hear this news

sorry i guess i just didnt hear this news

Loss of hearing sadly seems to be a common misfortune among your countrymen...

Israel bombs UN outpost

@Israelieagle : I quess it was 2006 during start of Lebanon war. Don't worry, i'm not carrying hard feelings to Israel for that and i didn't mean to insult, flame or anything. Bad things happens and he wasn't my relative.

Bomb might have gone miss from their intentented target, which is most likely the true reason for that. Atleast if i remember right, there was some hostile activity (from Israel's point of view) close by. Atleast so went the unofficial report from Israel side, if i remember right.

EDIt: Chops was faster.

So i repeat: No hard feeling for that.

So the Gazans tore down the wall. Good. I don't think rocket attacks justify trapping and starving a million people, innocent or not.

Bombing your enemies into submission is a time honoured and proven tactic.

You think it doesn't work?

Take a look at Japan.

Putin rocks.

He assasinates his enemies? No shit.

And there was me thinking he was children's TV presenter.

Perhaps you would prefer anarchy and insurrection. Revolution. The worlds largest nuclear arsenal divided up in a civil war. It's clear that the people of Russia do not. They love him. Any western leader should be so lucky to be loved by his populace to that extent.

Whatever he is doing, he is doing it right.

Russia isn't exactly reknowned for it's unshakeable political cohesion.

If Russia wants help subjugating Chechenya, I'll send them money. If genocide is what it takes, then so be it.

I know who's side I'm on, and I'm not a member of the "fluffy" brigade.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Chechenya? It's a place on the news. What care I?

They export killers who attack my friends, they threaten European military stability.

If Russia has the balls to deal with them, they have my vote. I don't see any of the fluffy nations volunteering to go and sort the problem out.

Just a load of cowards cringing at war. Not enough balls to do anything about it themselves, just standing on the sidelines criticising. Like their opinion has any relevance. Sitting around in their peaceful countries...

Isreal bombed a UN observation post? Boo hoo. It was slap bang on the frontline in the middle of a battle. What do you expect?

Oh it's a war, no one should die. Nothing unpleasant should occour.

Grow some balls please folks. Not everywhere in the world can be pacified suburban bliss. You have to do the dirty work first.

Baff1: Yet another reason why everyone should not have the vote.

Yeah mate, it's easy to talk like that when your not in the middle of it. I would like to see you talk of all this when you see your wifes head split open from a fragment with her brains splattered all over your. Your kids blown to little bits from a bomb. Yip, nice and easy to talk of this when your in your cosy little living room. Advocating genocide. Turn back 60 odd years and you would probably be supporting Hitler with his escapade in Russia with his mass murders etc.

Bad stuff in war happens. Blue on blue etc. We all know that. It Does not justify mass killing of civillians.

Listen up white van man. The world ain't as simple as The Scum (The Sun) makes it out to be.

Baff1: I understand if you feel that less then 1 million population is threathing your life and your military's stability biggrin_o.gif In my country these kind guys are released from duty to defend this country. One can't sent screwball into frontlines.

Quote[/b] ]If genocide is what it takes, then so be it.

Really sometime i wonder if some people can find a way to write even more bullshit, and nearly everyday i discover something more that managed to go beyond it.

If Russia wants help subjugating Chechenya, I'll send them money. If genocide is what it takes, then so be it.

I know who's side I'm on, and I'm not a member of the "fluffy" brigade.

I admire your commitment to these forums, and your resourcefulness, having obviously managed to obtain leave from the Russian Army and find a working internet connection in Chechnya, as surely nobody that can write and read, would post this from the safety and security of a peaceful, democratic Western country, and not ignite in embarrassment at their own hypocracy.

Have you even taken another person's life Baff1?

Baff1 reminds me of some people I have met in the local pub. Ill be having a pint at the bar and some bloke will start talking about Iraq and the 'Stan and he will say something to the effect of 'We should just drop a nuclear bomb on 'em all.' And I'll reply, 'That's the solution is it? Start a global nuclear war.' To which I will get a blank stare.

Who knows? Although you can probably count the number of countries in specific operations, there is probably others that have offered support, e.g. Japan with their fuel ships, or a country that lets forces train there. Plus which operations would you put in the list as its a pretty broad term. As far as I know there is no specific list of countries.

BTW, Suharto has died. RIP?... It seems neither he will or should.

Sorry I have to ask how many countries are in the war against terrorism?

I'm embarrassed to say that Denmark is in the war sad_o.gif

The worst part is, that US is trying to light up the atmosphear against Iran. It's pretty obvious that Bush and co. do not want peace. But I guess no republican party can win anything if their population isn't scared to death.

Who knows? Although you can probably count the number of countries in specific operations, there is probably others that have offered support, e.g. Japan with their fuel ships, or a country that lets forces train there. Plus which operations would you put in the list as its a pretty broad term. As far as I know there is no specific list of countries.

BTW, Suharto has died. RIP?... It seems neither he will or should.

I just read in Janes that the Japanese have pulled their fuel ships out of the war on terror and that the Portugese have reduced their numbers in Afghanistan to 19 personnel and 1 C-130. It also said that the South Koreans are also reducing the number of troops they have in Iraq at the moment.