Sign in to follow this  
KingN

Terror in malden campaign

Hmmm, looks like it's time to change the thread name to Democracy campaign, by GSK485 or something... tounge_o.gif

Really sorry to dig out this old one, but i play the campaign currently and its great!

However in the mission where you fly the hinds and disable some t55 tanks, ill complete the mission, land at the home base when the waypoint is set there and then nothing really happens - nor when i use the time-accelerator and wait 15 minutes....

I play the WGL version by the way.....

Best Regards, Christian

Some searching using common internet tools can reveal amazing results....too bad few people know how to use them:(

WGL version:link

Rus Ver.:link

Is this campaign compatible with v1.0? whistle.gif

sAme here the mission wont end , I played the WGL version aswell ,i killed al the enemy and made sure all the convoy got to the towns and yet i go to land and nothing.

Update;

I'm working with Cervomix at OFP.Info to try to restore the file link for the english version of this campign. When it's working again I'll post the new link here.

I looked for another link to the English version of this mission download.  

Several sites including the authors homepage has information on the campaign but no download link.

If anyone has the campaign would greatly appreciate a link or if can be sent through email.

Thanks.

Thank you for the links Zuku1 & CAPTUSNR.  

I really enjoyed this campaign.  Its very hard to make even a mission that includes variety of vehicles and amazing battlefield experience.  Was a very thorough, detailed campaign that played well all the way through.  Id recommend this campaign as its one of the best I have ever played and enjoyed.  

The author's website gives a good preview and screenshots:

"]http://christianboutin.com/mainsite/index.php?1prjt[tinm]